Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 12th June 2013, 21:16   #1
Dirtyb

Car(s): mM1 vts, Mk1 vtr & currently Peugeot 206
Dirtyb is on a distinguished road
Question HELP???

Okay so am looking for some help.. I'm actually looking for some advice on a Peugeot 206 quicksilver 1.4 (8v).. Iv used this forum a lot on an old account I can't remember with my old Saxos and people have always been really helpful on here so hoping someone can still help..

Ok so after my babble... Basically I have a set of standard bonnet raisers which I had fitted to my vtr mk1.. I'm looking to now fit these to my 206 but the way the bonnet attaches to the hinge is different to Saxos :-( I was wondering if it would work fitting the raisers underneath the hinge to raise the whole thing? Rather than just raise the gap between then bonnet and e hinge... Will this work or am I being stupid? Lol and if not how else can these be fitted? Thank you!!!! Dan
Dirtyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2013, 09:40   #2
KieranHopkins
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): MK1 Saxo VTR Amazon Green Mk2 Saxo VTS Black
KieranHopkins is on a distinguished road

Don't see why not, your bonnet will open higher though?
KieranHopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2013, 10:04   #3
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Fits in any bin mate.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote