Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 5th April 2015, 17:20   #1
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): clio
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
Matt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant future
Default Megane R26

After owning my clio 182 for the last 5 years i thought id have a change and get something a bit bigger. there was only really 2 cars to choose between a golf gti or a RS Megane. after looking at both i preferred the looks of the megane and stay loyal to the RS brand. The only colours i were looking for was Glacier white or Ultra red after looking at a few of them i picked this up on Saturday just gone.

heres a few pictures of it

Today i got a few parts off adam today

4x injectors
2X number lamps
2x engine cover rubbers
positive terminal cover
gear gaiter
new mats

Started to fit them this afternoon

Old 5th April 2015, 17:20   #2
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Matt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant future

bought a armrest off of ebay the other day and received friday

and set about fitting it

had another parcel today

R26.R spoiler
oil cap
spark plugs

gave it a clean yesterday

picked these up yesterday, i was only after the rears

fitted the rears and sold the fronts

received another parcel today

order a set of mr pink caliper pins

and riding round in this currently, until tomorrow afternoon i hope. getting the r26r spoiler fitted

Last edited by Matt_e; 5th April 2015 at 17:27.
Matt_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2015, 17:27   #3
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum

Had the .R spoiler fitted and also the milltek.

so when i was fitting the new brake pins i noticed that the holes in the brake discs had tiny cracks in them

so i ordered a set of replacement pads and plain discs and painted the centres of them, to try i stop them from rusting

while i was fitting the brakes i was going to fit studs as well as it makes putting the wheel back on so easy

when i checked the back of the hub the seemed to me to be to close to the hub, im going to cut a couple of mm off the end of them

All fitted, the drivers side disc was quite a b**ch to get off,few swift taps of the hammer and it eventually came off.

Was going to touch up the caliper where the previous own must have had trouble removing the pins, but forgot the pixck up i small brush before i left

been collecting a few parts over the last week.

new dipstick
pollen filter
oil filter + seal
gearbox seal
front wiper blades

i also manage to trim down the studs so ill be fitting them this week

few little updates

while i was cleaning it i noticed there was gash in the side wall of the tyre and was quite deep. Decided to go for Michelin pilot sport 3's in 235/40/18

Next up it the forge induction hose kit. i already had the throttle body link pipe so i thought id get the induction hose. what a pain it is to do up the jubilee clip on the turbo, the person who owned it before must of had trouble doing it up before because the standard one just slipped of.

lastly i got a turbo hard pipe and gave it a coat of wrinkle paint. looks quite smart imo

Last edited by Matt_e; 5th April 2015 at 17:37.
Old 5th April 2015, 17:39   #4
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum

few little updates

i decided to remove the standard airbox and make a ITG style induction kit. bought the silicone hoses from ASH hoses and the joiners was just some aluminium tubing from ebay and cut it to smaller pieces as it worked out cheaper than buying the proper joiners

Christmas day i got a alpine double din headunit with bluetooth off the parents

Lastly i finally picked up the 200 steering wheel today! little bit of mound on the steering? need to try and find something that can remove it

copied feirny and got a set of fog light blanks from adam and got a set of silver indicators and new side lights

as it was decent today treated the megane to wash, it hasn't been washed since maybe Oct/Nov time.

with Powerflex bringing out more bushes for the Megane i bought the upper gearbox mount

Last edited by Matt_e; 5th April 2015 at 17:50.
Old 5th April 2015, 22:05   #5
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Now living in the USA 04 Ford Focus SVT
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Whiskerzz is on a distinguished road

Just needs a subtle drop and this would be almost perfect back road warrior!
Old 6th April 2015, 06:30   #6
deano_123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Range Rover Sport
deano_123 is on a distinguished road

Nice build, capable cars Meganes and an arse as big as my wifes
Old 6th April 2015, 10:52   #7
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Really nice Matt,

Loving my R26 need an R26r spoiler for mine, but got a couple other bits to get first including KW V3's ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2015, 15:45   #8
Silky
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): MK1 Venetian Red VTR
Silky is on a distinguished road

Love the look of it, very nice mate
Silky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2015, 21:57   #9
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskerzz View Post
Just needs a subtle drop and this would be almost perfect back road warrior!
yeah maybe, looking at the H&R springs. wont be anytime soon though few more things i want to sort out first

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano_123 View Post
Nice build, capable cars Meganes and an arse as big as my wifes
cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
Really nice Matt,

Loving my R26 need an R26r spoiler for mine, but got a couple other bits to get first including KW V3's ha
thanks ashley, not thought about the BC racing coilovers? quite a few people are using them on there meganes and are quite well liked. what colour have you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silky View Post
Love the look of it, very nice mate
thanks!

removed the tints the other week on it as well

Window tints removed by mattageaton, on Flickr
Old 7th April 2015, 10:45   #10
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Considered the BC's but a mate had them on a swift sport and they were really crashy (I know it's a different car) A mate has KW V3's on his meg 250 cup and they're great - a lot of money but should be well worth it

how are you finding the powerflex bushes? tempted to upgrade some bushes on mine for the powerflex variety.

that spoiler really does look perfect in the last pic! always think it finishes of the back end so nicely
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote