Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th January 2011, 18:55   #1
sexy_gt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): SUPERCHARGED saxo vts
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
sexy_gt is on a distinguished road
Default Time Attack Racecar Planet Saxx supercharged!

hello and welcome to PLANET SAXX

This is where i am going to be updating my car as i develop it. aim of the car is to be a serious contender for trackdays and the odd Time Attack entry at my local CADWELL PARK.

who and what is PLANET SAXX ???

i bought X158 CLA 5 years ago in jan 09. since then saxo's have over taken my life, trackdays, working on the car at weekends and spending my every last penny i can spare to make my saxo faster.

like many on here i have gained a lot of knowledge from working on and driving my own car. a lot of you will of seen my youtube videos and know i enjoy a fast ride. if you havnt seen them then you can search PLANET SAXX on youtube.

many times people have said i need a blog so here it is. i hope you follow it with much enjoyment. everyone is free to leave comments + or -

SPEC

rotrex sp30 charger etc... lol

X158 CLA was bought to replace my beloved s1 106 xsi 16v.

it came to me with a 60mm drop on standard dampers/spax springs and a set of lenso rs5 rims.

within a month of owning the car it was strapped to my local dyno at RASP.

giving a 118bhp @ 6,600 it was healthy

so with a clean bill of health we headed off to donnington for a trackday. we still had a set of r888's on a set of multispoke rims. also had just invested in a pair of OMP WRC seats.

after donnington i came away wishing i had much better brakes. i still had the 266 setup from my old 106 so on they went.

after a few trackdays i decided the old powerflow exhaust wasnt what i was wanting on the car. after owning a pugsport previously there was only one exhaust that interested me.

a saxsport 2"

the misses hated it as it was tiny compared to the old 3.5" jobbie.

it was after a snowy trackday at cadwell that i blew the arse out of the engine. from there on in the car has had more money spent on it than id like to count.

replacement engine. cleaned re-sealed and re-painted

baffle sump

brake fluid

mocal cooler

quality oil

billet flywheel

sparco cage

re-enforced strut top plates

door cards

also bought a pair of strut braces. you can also see the front foglights have been removed and blanked off to improve aero.

with the car sitting on its new o.z superleggeras/r888 rubber the car started to look well.

wheel refurbishment. im not bad with a spray gun. i do my own ceramic coatings too.

taken from a trackday at mallory

taken from a local car show

MORE TO COME

Last edited by sexy_gt; 19th November 2014 at 15:35.
sexy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexy_gt For This Useful Post: