Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 29th April 2008, 10:20   #381
Lozza_vtr
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): VW Golf Mk4 1.8T
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!Lozza_vtr is absolutely fabulous!

Victory. Sweet.

Lozza_vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:21   #382
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

anyone had theirs delivered from play.com yet? No one is at home to confirm or deny ARGH

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:31   #383
Doyle
Frequent Poster

Car(s): MK1 VW Golf
Doyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
anyone had theirs delivered from play.com yet? No one is at home to confirm or deny ARGH

a mate of mine got his from play.com this morning he now has 2 normal copies and 1 special edition copy for the XBOX360.

and has sold the 2 normal copies already to his mates!

the play.com copies will come....probably about mid day.

R.I.P. = 2004 Clio / 1995 Mercedes / 2001 Saxo VTR
Xbox Gamertag = Day Release
Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:37   #384
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

fun fun
Craddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:39   #385
Leemc2008
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 98' Saxo VTR/S - 08' VFR800 - 95' Land Rover Offro
Leemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud ofLeemc2008 has much to be proud of

Got mine from Game last night.. started to queue at 10:30..
Leemc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:42   #386
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Yaaaaaassssssssssss

Its arrived

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:51   #387
Doyle
Frequent Poster

Car(s): MK1 VW Golf
Doyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to behold

meant to say....last night when i got my copy i walked up the que and waved it slowly at everyone....yes it was nasty but it felt goooooooood!

R.I.P. = 2004 Clio / 1995 Mercedes / 2001 Saxo VTR
Xbox Gamertag = Day Release
Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:52   #388
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

went to 24hr asda last night afer work (2am) no copys left,set my alarm early this morning and went to the normal adsa and there had none either,tried tesco they had none.So i just give up cant be arsed wondering the shops looking for it.

on the plus side ill not look like a geek when i come to buy it
liamk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 10:54   #389
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamk15 View Post
went to 24hr asda last night afer work (2am) no copys left,set my alarm early this morning and went to the normal adsa and there had none either,tried tesco they had none.So i just give up cant be arsed wondering the shops looking for it.

on the plus side ill not look like a geek when i come to buy it
Ive been to WH Smiths, Woolworths, Blockbuster and all of them have shelves full of them.....
Old 29th April 2008, 10:58   #390
DarylVTR
Saxperience Post Whore

DarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team member

Finally managed to source a copy down here at argos in town, reserved for collection after work , yey!
Old 29th April 2008, 11:01   #391
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

i also was in the queue pre 11 oclock. geeky bastard.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:02   #392
Lambo69
Frequent Poster
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon Cupra & BMW E46 Coupe
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Lambo69 has a spectacular aura aboutLambo69 has a spectacular aura about

still waiting for my Play.com copy

Hurry hurry, ive only got today then i have to go back to uni and do a shit load of work ARGHHHHHH
Lambo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:02   #393
DarylVTR
Saxperience Post Whore

DarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team member

Dam all the students! Working folk would be mad to queue up last night for it and have work this morning..... i havn't had too mch hassle getting hold of a copy today....a good nights sleep is better than playing a game all night when it can wait 12hrs

No-one has really commented on the game yet apart from cars not handling very well..........

Last edited by DarylVTR; 29th April 2008 at 11:26.
DarylVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:06   #394
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylVTR View Post
Dam all the students! Working folk would be mad to queue up last night for it and have work this morning..... i havn't had too mch hassle getting hold of a copy today....a good nights sleep is better than playing a game all night when it can wait 12hrs
lol think most of the guys playing it are working folk im afraid.

Its acctually the students who are too lazy to get down to tesco and queue at midnight

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:08   #395
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I had a holiday day so thats why i was queueing lol
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:10   #396
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

ARGH!

post still hasnt come yet

bloody lazy geordies
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:10   #397
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

haha, easier to go get it tbh
Old 29th April 2008, 11:12   #398
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

aye, it would have been

gheyness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:14   #399
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

i got the day off

cars going into the garage too lol
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 11:14   #400
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Ive been to WH Smiths, Woolworths, Blockbuster and all of them have shelves full of them.....
im not traveling that far...

nar, lack of sleep last night so i couldnt be arsed to walk about.just checked argos onlin and its not in stock there either so chances are not many places around here have it
liamk15 is offline   Reply With Quote