Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 8th December 2013, 20:44   #21
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Yeh, argos online said they had them in stock, soon as i filled the thing in, it said out of stock.. Still says in stock and does the same now.. Same with Tesco, says in stock until you get to the pay part!

Not getting one from CEX, some druggy cunt will have got it from Very or somewhere, and rubbed his bumhole on it

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 22:28   #22
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

game near my house had 4 day one editions the other day, not even preordered ones, just for regular sale!
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 22:31   #23
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

I was going to get the ONE but putting it off now as Forza is lacking a lot in the quantity department IMO.

Still enjoying GTA too much but managed to get BF4 last week as it was down £15, bollocks to the £40+ everywhere! Not managed to get on it yet as trying to save for a tank on GTA, £400,000 to go!
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 12:15   #24
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Yeh, game near me has em, but they are the ones with about 5 games for £600...

Old 9th December 2013, 12:30   #25
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Argos have em in stock again, available for next day delivery.. Xbox ONE, FIFA and a 2nd controller..

£495

Old 9th December 2013, 12:55   #26
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr15 View Post
I was going to get the ONE but putting it off now as Forza is lacking a lot in the quantity department IMO.

Still enjoying GTA too much but managed to get BF4 last week as it was down £15, bollocks to the £40+ everywhere! Not managed to get on it yet as trying to save for a tank on GTA, £400,000 to go!
There is a small number of cars.compared to previously but Forza is still well worth getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
Yeh, game near me has em, but they are the ones with about 5 games for £600...
Cex will give £30 cash for most games. Take the ones you don't want to Cex and you won't really be out of pocket.
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:13   #27
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

And a whole 14 tracks though Jay! I know they've added Spa but they removed Silverstone, Nurburg and Suzuka amongst a few others. I read an interview and it was because they were not happy with the looks. They've had ages to do it! Plus the DLC in total is another £40 on top of the £40-£50 in the first place. More variety is more fun IMO.

Anyway, back on topic! Who actually has BF4 for the 360 or are you all on the ONE now? Just noticed somebody said they removed the squad feature. WT-actual-F? That was a major part of the online side! Seen so many games over the years which have had good features removed for no reason at all!
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:29   #28
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

I have bf4 on the 360. Yeah theyve removed squadding up at the main menu - you can still be part of a squad in game - so you cant make a squad at main menu, then have squad leader choose a game/server and all squad members are automatically put into that game.
Old 9th December 2013, 21:36   #29
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

I'm sure it will come back with an update, the amount of people bringing it up, surely they will see this, and put it in one of the updates!

Old 10th December 2013, 00:00   #30
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr15 View Post
And a whole 14 tracks though Jay! I know they've added Spa but they removed Silverstone, Nurburg and Suzuka amongst a few others. I read an interview and it was because they were not happy with the looks. They've had ages to do it! Plus the DLC in total is another £40 on top of the £40-£50 in the first place. More variety is more fun IMO.

Anyway, back on topic! Who actually has BF4 for the 360 or are you all on the ONE now? Just noticed somebody said they removed the squad feature. WT-actual-F? That was a major part of the online side! Seen so many games over the years which have had good features removed for no reason at all!
You're worrying to much man. A few tracks are missing, yes. But there are track packs being release including the Ring in January.

Squads are still in Battlefield. But instead of joining a squad and then going into a game, it automatically pairs you up with your mates.
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 23:54   #31
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Taking some getting used to battlefield! Great game by the looks of it, I'm just forever dead! Too much GTA has made me lazy at aiming, too used to the auto aim! Sure after a few days i will be back to my usual self!

Whats the situation with xbox party chat? Is it fucked or what? Me and my mate tried for about 20 minutes to get into a party to chat, and no go!

Old 11th December 2013, 01:23   #32
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
Taking some getting used to battlefield! Great game by the looks of it, I'm just forever dead! Too much GTA has made me lazy at aiming, too used to the auto aim! Sure after a few days i will be back to my usual self!

Whats the situation with xbox party chat? Is it fucked or what? Me and my mate tried for about 20 minutes to get into a party to chat, and no go!
Its a glitch with bf4 mate. Whoever starts the party, make sure you switch party chat on BEFORE starting bf4, then itll work perfectly. So power up the One, start a party, switch on party chat, invite, and itll be spot on.
Old 11th December 2013, 22:31   #33
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Ah right, that's handy to know then!