Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 23rd September 2013, 16:48   #181
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

747!? I never tried getting in one as I thought it would be the same as all the other games. Can you actually get in the ones at the airport??!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 16:54   #182
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Starting to build up my photos now and heres one i took just now took off the online Snapmatic.

Spotted a rat so killed it.

older pic

Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:14   #183
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

I didn't realise you could fly the 747s either. I've tried to get in one but no luck. The Learjet is good though.

Have you lot not bought the research dock up the north west of the map? That gives you access to the mini sub, scuba gear and the dinghy quite early on. Can explore wrecks, collect nuclear waste, see the under water UFO...
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:29   #184
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Tom told me to post this
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:30   #185
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Fit
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:35   #186
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Yates, sign up to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...tav/snapmatic/

and get better quality pics
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:46   #187
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

Not got online at work so no point only play it here
Old 23rd September 2013, 18:26   #188
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

So what stocks are good to buy? I'm bout ,50% into game doing some diving mission now been swimming in tunnels
Old 23rd September 2013, 19:04   #189
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
So what stocks are good to buy? I'm bout ,50% into game doing some diving mission now been swimming in tunnels
Where are the tunnels?
Old 23rd September 2013, 19:18   #190
stevie_m
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTR Two Tone, Mazda 3 Sport
stevie_m is on a distinguished road

Park animal or animal ark is supposed to give good returns as is Raine if you buy low, and from what I've heard Tinkle

Last edited by stevie_m; 23rd September 2013 at 19:22.
stevie_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 19:42   #191
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

Nerve gas mission tom
Old 23rd September 2013, 20:07   #192
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

My van

Old 23rd September 2013, 20:31   #193
MartinObviously
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1 Turbo Peugeot 106 1.5D Turbo Peuge
MartinObviously is infamous around these parts

oil cooler! lmao
Old 23rd September 2013, 20:32   #194
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Looks cool. Why? no idea lol.. cant moniter temps anyway pmsl
Old 23rd September 2013, 20:47   #195
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
747!? I never tried getting in one as I thought it would be the same as all the other games. Can you actually get in the ones at the airport??!
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
I didn't realise you could fly the 747s either. I've tried to get in one but no luck. The Learjet is good though.

Have you lot not bought the research dock up the north west of the map? That gives you access to the mini sub, scuba gear and the dinghy quite early on. Can explore wrecks, collect nuclear waste, see the under water UFO...
I never tried until i bought a hanger.. If you go through the gates into the airfield, then cross over to the hangers nearest the water.. Like go through the gates, then carry on straight, over the runways.. I can get in them two, but maybe you need to own a hanger for it.. But yeh, you just walk under one, and press Y, and in you get.. Slow as fuck to reverse onto the runway, and slow in the air, but i enjoy trying to do good take offs and landings in them!

Wish there was an air craft carrier to land my jet fighter on!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 20:50   #196
stevie_m
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTR Two Tone, Mazda 3 Sport
stevie_m is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
I never tried until i bought a hanger.. If you go through the gates into the airfield, then cross over to the hangers nearest the water.. Like go through the gates, then carry on straight, over the runways.. I can get in them two, but maybe you need to own a hanger for it.. But yeh, you just walk under one, and press Y, and in you get.. Slow as fuck to reverse onto the runway, and slow in the air, but i enjoy trying to do good take offs and landings in them!

Who knows there might be in an expansion pack after all they have a submarine in the dockyard
stevie_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 21:13   #197
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post

Which hanger do you have that saves everything? Is it the one you just get given when you do a mission as Trevor? Or do you have to specifically buy one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 21:39   #198
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore

I found it, I've bought michaels hanger and got the 747.

The tunnels are a mystery still lol, I think I did that mission differently Yates.
Old 23rd September 2013, 22:10   #199
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!

Didn't think there was a choice haha, you had to cut an iron grid under water then swim thru some tunnels
Old 23rd September 2013, 22:20   #200
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

I've just seen a Veyron parked in a main street. I thought it was a secret car?