Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 22nd September 2013, 13:32   #161
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

I love the fact every time i switch to trevor, he is rather in his underpants, a dress, or something else stupid, absolutely wankered in the middle of no where!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 13:48   #162
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
McGuire86 is on a distinguished road

Haven't had the xbox on since February and was going to give this a miss but after seeing my gf's brother play it, changed my mind.

Everywhere in Cornwall was out of stock but managed to get a copy from an Asda store, it's pretty good so far !
Old 22nd September 2013, 13:53   #163
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

I think its a waste of money if you've completed it already tbh lol. I like to take my time and do all the side stuff at the same time as doing the missions.

Anyone nicked the fighter jet yet? lol
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 14:08   #164
marcusd
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): posi blue mk2 2003 vtr
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
marcusd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33h View Post
I think its a waste of money if you've completed it already tbh lol. I like to take my time and do all the side stuff at the same time as doing the missions.

I do agree to an extent, the offline seems rather quick compared to older gta's, but this version has the online option once its launched which I think will be a lot longer on play with all the heists you can pull and all that sort of stuff and other gangs so for the £32 I paid I think its worth it
marcusd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 15:06   #165
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33h View Post

Seems impossible! I've gone in with a tank, and got blown up, with a chopper and got shot down, then when i did get in the jet, taking off and a truck rammed me :/

4th times a charm!

Old 22nd September 2013, 15:08   #166
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

My mate has managed or so he says lol
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 15:15   #167
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

BOOM! GOT ONE!

Went blazing in, in a truck with upped armour, got in the jet, and took off on the grass.. 2 missiles got me but didnt blow me up, and flew off just above the sea! wooo

Old 22nd September 2013, 15:17   #168
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

1 bullet from a helicopter just put it in the sea

Old 22nd September 2013, 15:22   #169
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

Its easy to get the jet, i died a few times i get a taxi there the jack his car drive through the gate instead of driving along the hanger follow the road on the right then do a left onto the airfeild straight the hanger. Never get killed, plus you get a good headstart as half the tanks are on the airstrip so fire up jet and fuckkk offfff
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 18:42   #170
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
Seems impossible! I've gone in with a tank, and got blown up, with a chopper and got shot down, then when i did get in the jet, taking off and a truck rammed me :/

4th times a charm!
I got in it and got shot down lol. Only tried once like. just drive straight through the gate then if you know where to go you can get in it without anyone killin ya lol
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 20:00   #171
DAMSK11
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1, Fiesta Zetec S
DAMSK11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Same, finished it early last night! Pretty good story, nice having 30+ Million to play with
You got 30+ million?! I only got 22
DAMSK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 20:05   #172
0rang3peel
Saxperience Addict
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): 306 diesel shed broken vts
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
0rang3peel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam View Post
Its easy to get the jet, i died a few times i get a taxi there the jack his car drive through the gate instead of driving along the hanger follow the road on the right then do a left onto the airfeild straight the hanger. Never get killed, plus you get a good headstart as half the tanks are on the airstrip so fire up jet and fuckkk offfff
exactly the same method I use
Old 22nd September 2013, 22:51   #173
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMSK11 View Post
You got 30+ million?! I only got 22
From the big job, i did the option with the drill through the wall.. Came away with around 33 million each... Then again, i had a driver who had full stats, for 3% of the take.. One of them blue dots where someone needs help, she was broken down on the side of the road, and i took her home, got her as a driver, with full stats, same happened with a gunman.. Got one from the side of the road, and he took 6%, then i just used someone shit as the other gun man, with a low % because all he had to do was drive a train..

Old 23rd September 2013, 00:18   #174
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

I got the jet but they shot me too much so I managed to get about half way across the map and it died
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 00:27   #175
manta
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): '85 Opel Manta '88 Manta GT/E '87 Rayleigh Roadi
manta is on a distinguished road

anyone had a go in a 747 yet?

They are slow as shit but are a laugh to bail out of.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 00:40   #176
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
I got the jet but they shot me too much so I managed to get about half way across the map and it died
Finally got one back, blasted as fast as i could into the hanger, soon as i got the power on, started pulling up, soon as i was out of the hanger, went as high as i could.. No rockets were shot at me that time.. It's safe and sound in the hanger now!

747 is fun, slow as shit like you say, finally found where the scuba stuff is, so i can explore the sea!

Old 23rd September 2013, 07:47   #177
stevie_m
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTR Two Tone, Mazda 3 Sport
stevie_m is on a distinguished road

Where is the scuba stuff ? I keep looking beside the docks on the south of the map just over from the airport (docklands area)
stevie_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 11:33   #178
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Its next to the post op depot, you have to go at about 8AM to find the boat..

Old 23rd September 2013, 11:51   #179
stevie_m
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTR Two Tone, Mazda 3 Sport
stevie_m is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Its next to the post op depot, you have to go at about 8AM to find the boat..
Cheers always about there at night, never see one.

I was swimming at the bottom of the map and I got an instant 4 star wanted level... Looks like a big submarine in a dock.

Lucky enough the police where shit a shooting and got away without too much damage being done. Bloody 3 helicopters though couldn't believe it.

I'm just travelling the map right now and not worrying about the scripted part of the game at this moment in time. But what I have been told is don't bother doin the assassination mission until you have completed the story line of the game.

So you have more money to use against the stock market
stevie_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 12:10   #180
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

To be fair, its all in context.. Not to spoil it, but you end up with a shit load of money anyway, so playing the stock market isn't really needed.. Only thing i can't afford to buy, is the golf club.. Which, not really fussed about.. I'm just exploring now.. I get too carried away with the story, and end up doing loads at once hah! going to find the mini sub as well, and take it to my dock, so i can explore in that!