Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 21st September 2015, 10:01   #1
Jizanthapus
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Jizanthapus is on a distinguished road
Default Forza 6!

Anyone else been playing this? I haven't bought any of these games since FM2 on the 360 and have to say it's awesome!

Anyone know how to access the photos from the photomode thing?
Jizanthapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2015, 10:21   #2
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

I got it as well. Its been excellent so far but theyve messed up Rivals mode: it used to be you could target a time and just put in as many laps as you wanted til you beat it (or ragequit), but now you get one lap from a standing start then youre finished. I spent a lot of time on Rivals (74th in world on some) but this just isnt as much fun.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2015, 10:30   #3
Jizanthapus
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Jizanthapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
I got it as well. Its been excellent so far but theyve messed up Rivals mode: it used to be you could target a time and just put in as many laps as you wanted til you beat it (or ragequit), but now you get one lap from a standing start then youre finished. I spent a lot of time on Rivals (74th in world on some) but this just isnt as much fun.
I can't say I've tried that out yet - I've only done some of the career mode and showcase events.

The only thing that annoys me is the fact it doesn't tell you the limits of your cars' performance required to enter certain races. Sometimes you do 1 mod (so the car is still in the same class) and it'll say it's illegal and the mods must be removed before the race. But why doesn't it tell you the limit before the damn race?! Apart from that, can't really fault it.
Jizanthapus is offline   Reply With Quote