Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 26th March 2010, 20:58   #181
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
stealthy as it may be that noise of that hisser will give it all away in due time! lmao, looking good mate, nice update...... we likes the piccies
tbh the dv is big haha but I honestly do not know how loud it will be, more pics due over weekend I think
Old 26th March 2010, 21:06   #182
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

i await, im booking in a week off the week after next to get the car moving ofrward, need it on the road now as my vans ins is out in 3 weeks, will turbo it after this once andys pulled his finger out lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2010, 16:19   #183
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

few more pics in a bit but will be simple layout stuff in the bay
Old 27th March 2010, 18:43   #184
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Crude but rough layout looking at it looks like only small mods are needs so that will be smaller radiator custom top hose, but may it be fate or just bad luck if some of you remember when I originally got this car back in 2007 the original engine decided to die (HG related issues) and the 1.1 went in.

Well looks like the last 2 guys who had the car not the guy who I sold it to have done a good job killing the current engine as HG is starting to go slowly so engine wise I will leave it up to you guys to think what is going in........
Old 28th March 2010, 16:30   #185
jamie8v
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): mk5 zetec s fiesta black
jamie8v is infamous around these partsjamie8v is infamous around these parts

what happend to the 1.4 16v?
Old 1st April 2010, 22:17   #186
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

being built up still costing a bit that!

on other news more turbo related parts on way so looks like I have a good choice in terms of fmic etc etc now
Old 3rd April 2010, 13:47   #187
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

weather was finally good enough today to get the carpet back in with some hoovering done to, also changed steering wheels over aswell few pics of todays work

just waiting for a few things to show namely my gti front arb, lower rad hose and some other bits then more progress can be made. Will have it lowered again but not until I've got everything else done think lowering will be the last thing I do.

But on engine related news the current 8v is ok no HG worries at all compression test came back spot on, plugs looked good to so looks like it is down to the short journeys I do still get turbod mind you! The 1.4 16v is also going good guns ordered cambelt cover and some other bits for it so that will be physically ready soon then just small amount of work once it is in.
Old 3rd April 2010, 13:57   #188
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

What power you hoping for?
Peter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 13:59   #189
Andy_K
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo st tdci & Supercharged vts
iTrader Score: 47 (100%)
Andy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud of

Good to see its still progressing Gav. Good news on the HG as well
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing AndyK's finished project as it's now taking shape!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
AndyK's project needs finishing, been ongoing for ages now
Andy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:37   #190
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

aye Andy it is good news mind you I am pretty skint now so only things being done for next 6-8 weeks is just getting the front arb on with drop links when here and thats it.

Sorted deal out with Karl so pretty much all turbo bits will be sorted in terms of piping, i/c and other small odds n ends.

This is the other thing I fitted today standard lower wishbone braces that come on 16vs, XSi and Rallyes

Old 10th April 2010, 18:37   #191
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Right small update the 1.4 16v is being built up slowly experimenting with a J4 head on the ET3 bottom end and seeing what needs doing etc so that is going to be long term that one don't think I will see that in car until mid to end of summer. In the mean time due to the current 1.4 8v sewing machine not knowing whether is dieing or just generally being crap it is being replaced, all I will say it is going full circle to what it was 3 years back.

Turbo related stuff also pretty much got everything I need now will sell off any bits I won't need so there may be a full intercooler kit with hoses and pipes going, dv etc etc

Also refitted the raptors today few pics of them below and how the 4 pots look behind them Will fit GTI front ARB and new drop links next weekend when they come will also do a proper clean on it with wheels off etc

Old 17th April 2010, 18:06   #192
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Well the car went on an unorthodox diet loosing lots of weight, I gave it a wash!! The last 2 guys who had the car didn't exactly wash it much and lots of mud/cow shit under arches under the car/bumpers etc. The below is the result also please note I am not a cleaning whore so this was a quick 20min job, some day I may invest in a foam lance/clay bar if I cba

On other news GTi arb has shown up along with new bottom hose these will be fitted pretty soon, more 1.4 16v engine build stuff on way like inlet/tb etc thanks to raunchz, J4 head and some other "stuff". Also got some Group N mounts in a week or so to.

Turbo stuff on hold for now as sorting the new engine is a priority once thats done and running which will be in next 6-8 weeks the turbo will go on, can safely say all turbo stuff has been bought and nothing else is needed probably got a fair few spares to sell on
Old 24th April 2010, 16:07   #193
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Fitted the GTi ARB before this is what you get

Old quiky arb and dead drop links

GTi ARB and new drop links

Thats pretty much it for the running gear for now will lower it again at some point but more important things before that happens. Engine wise since this engine for some reason is still going looks like the turbo stuff will be going on it may still do a head swap hg etc since the 1.4 16v is a bit off right now.

Also paid for the rest of the bodywork parts off Alex and group n engine mounts off Spiros, bodywork revamp will be happening june/july time. The group n mounts will be fitted at same time as turbo stuff think I will be refitting the Sciroccos aswell later. Random pic of 4 pots

So up to date spec :

Suspension / Brakes / Wheels

Disc Beam with 22mm ARB
OE GTi front struts/dampers/springs
GTi front ARB
Gronholm Motorsport Hipsec 265mm 4 pots
15" Sciroccos

Engine / Box (to happen in next 3-6 weeks)

1.1 engine
adapted standard manifold, IHI RHB51 turbo, DIY downpipe
adapted sump
FMIC
200mm flywheel and clutch
Bailey DV
Dastek Q chip

Thats just the basic get me by spec for now obviously a few more other things like oil feed, returns, boot pipes, hoses etc

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 12th May 2010 at 22:06.
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2010, 16:21   #194
Thesonicrecreation
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Audi A3
Thesonicrecreation is on a distinguished road

wicked car
Thesonicrecreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2010, 18:42   #195
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

nice work gav, ive just realised how close fcs issssssssssssssssss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2010, 21:48   #196
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Few small updates in terms of parts acquired

later mpi head from 4 plug car
VTR inlet and tb cable bracket from a later car also
group n engine mounts
new bottom rad hose
200mm flywheel and clutch
1.1 box

still to get hg, head bolts, cambelt kit and slim oil filter. But thats about it for the repair before boost goes on which will be very soon after.

Thanks go out to Sunderz for sorting the head, miamibluebaby for the bracket and AlexR for the flywheel n clutch (although I still have to pay you!) Also to the big Spethal man AlexB for sorting the bobywork related stuff
Old 4th May 2010, 16:04   #197
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

S1 rallye box ahoy
Old 8th May 2010, 17:57   #198
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina_G View Post
Few small updates in terms of parts acquired

later mpi head from 4 plug car (on way)
hg, headbolts, cambelt kit(to buy)
VTR inlet and tb cable bracket from a later car also (here already)
group n engine mounts (here see below)
new bottom rad hose (here but may be getting a full silicone kit)
200mm flywheel and clutch (to pay later tonight)
1.3 S1 box (few weeks time)
4 branch (on way)

The above will give me a good solid base to work on for turbo related stuff, this will basically be a good spec alround. The bigger with more badness related car will be done as and when.
Old 8th May 2010, 18:21   #199
speedyvtr
Established Member

Car(s): toyota mr2.
speedyvtr will become famous soon enough

looks great keep up the good work

my 2 tone vtr.
speedyvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2010, 17:31   #200
PJN
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk7 Zetec S
PJN is on a distinguished road

Looks excellent, nice to see someone being different here

Quick question, is there any reason you've chosen the MPI head as opposed to any other 1.1 head? I apologise if this has already been answered elsewhere.
PJN is offline   Reply With Quote