Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 30th July 2008, 11:48   #41
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

glad to see you're so keen on going down the portraiture route man... means you can start teaching me a thing or two

I'm suprised more people here havent considering how relatively cheap it is and how it improves your photography skillz
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 12:34   #42
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Passat Oil Burner
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!

Its so much fun i love it! Its just the PP (post processing) i am not to keen on!

Hehe guess what just arrived whilst i was in the bath! Yes you guessed right my reflectors am so happy! I got Lencarta 5-in-1's Off to town in a bit!

Had an email from a company in London as i wanted to know there prices and man are they pricey lol,for 2 hours of Studio and Photographer’s time

2. Up to 4 changes of outfit

3. 8 Photographs on CD High definition

£150!!
Old 30th July 2008, 12:49   #43
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore

mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!

Sayer Just doing a bunch of photos in LR, i imported a whole folder but have only edited a handful how do i save those handful? Cant work it out lol - Sorted, realised you have to export.

P.s my light stands have just arrived!

Last edited by mattchewone; 30th July 2008 at 13:02.
mattchewone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 13:40   #44
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchewone View Post
Its so much fun i love it! Its just the PP (post processing) i am not to keen on!

Hehe guess what just arrived whilst i was in the bath! Yes you guessed right my reflectors am so happy! I got Lencarta 5-in-1's Off to town in a bit!

Had an email from a company in London as i wanted to know there prices and man are they pricey lol,for 2 hours of Studio and Photographer’s time

2. Up to 4 changes of outfit

3. 8 Photographs on CD High definition

£150!!
That's actually pretty good for going rates man, surprisingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchewone View Post
Sayer Just doing a bunch of photos in LR, i imported a whole folder but have only edited a handful how do i save those handful? Cant work it out lol - Sorted, realised you have to export.

P.s my light stands have just arrived!
yep just export mate... you'll find you can export directly to a folder, or straight into photoshop for pixel manipulation. easy peasy

nice one on the lightstands.
Old 30th July 2008, 17:47   #45
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore

Just bought one portaflash bracket (as they only had one) and picked up the grey card. Going to use my light stands to hold up the white sheet.
Going to bump up the print prices a little to make a tiny bit of money on it.
Old 30th July 2008, 17:59   #46
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

As you should man, you're time is been consumed specifying, ordering, pay for and taking delivery of the prints. she need to pay for your labour charges as well.

funnily enough just ordered a lightstand bag and a silver back brolly... then I've got to get this damn bag sooner aghh
Old 30th July 2008, 18:05   #47
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore

Need to get another shoot through brolly and a refelctive brolly. Also want to get some bags for my light stands and my studio light stands.
Old 30th July 2008, 18:05   #48
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

light bag was £11 inc deliver i think