Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 25th March 2009, 23:01   #41
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

must get myself over to these model forums... I want to do some more portrait shots... why o why do most of the photographers seem shite?
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 23:06   #42
StephanieLouise
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): Soon to be black vtr
StephanieLouise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
least your getting experience infront of the camera though so its not all bad.

hopefully you'll find a good one soon
Well these next two shoots i do i wil be getting paid for so its all good
Both have had 5+ years experience and are relli good

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
must get myself over to these model forums... I want to do some more portrait shots... why o why do most of the photographers seem shite?
Thay arent all shit you have just got find someone with alot of experience really. and with good quality
Old 25th March 2009, 23:12   #43
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieLouise View Post
Thay arent all shit you have just got find someone with alot of experience really. and with good quality
That why they need me there
Old 25th March 2009, 23:19   #44
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I've got a dlsr, im sure i could talk someone into taking their clothes off for me on there
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jaybiss For This Useful Post:
Old 25th March 2009, 23:21   #45
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

I'm all yours babe x
Old 26th March 2009, 02:50   #46
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

please take what i am about to say as constructive critism and not personally

please dont tell me the people that took those pics call themselves photographers, they are, and no offense to you, as its purely the photographic techinque i am commenting on, but shocking.
They havent even got the basics right like focusing etc, none of them have any consideration regarding lighting and the exposure and colour balance on them are out too. i am saying this not to have a go or boost my own ego but images like that really wont help you and your modelling. castings will require portfolios of the highest standard as its what you are judged on, these images therefore reflect you so you shouldnt include images that dont meet the standards you want to be percieved by.

once again i wasnt having a go at you it just annoys me when people call themselves photographers when they clearly have no understanding of the basics, its a bit of an insult to the rest of us. I too am still massively learning but i can still get the things like eyes in focus (which is the key part of most portraits) and have consideration of lighting. this was shot the other day for a mate of mine who needed a very quick pic, literally had 5 minutes to set up the lights and shoot.

anyways i hope this was of some use and if you need more advice then peeps like adsayer, ryan and myself are more than happy to give it
i hope the other shoots you have lined up go well and i look forward to seeing some pics.

cheers
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.

Last edited by Jungle_Jim; 26th March 2009 at 02:57.
Jungle_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2009, 23:43   #47
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieLouise View Post
iv had two photographers, a girl from bristol, a girl from exeter.
You should tell them both, that their images look like something most people can take on a camera phone, infact thats insulting to most people with a camera phone.

Bad day for me yes... Seeing photos by 'photographers' as bad as that, boils my piss further.

Im off to get a beer.
Old 28th March 2009, 23:46   #48
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

Mmmmmm beer!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to barrett For This Useful Post:
Old 29th March 2009, 09:35   #49
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You should tell them both, that their images look like something most people can take on a camera phone, infact thats insulting to most people with a camera phone.

Bad day for me yes... Seeing photos by 'photographers' as bad as that, boils my piss further.

Im off to get a beer.
##should come to Brands faggot##
Old 29th March 2009, 12:25   #50
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
##should come to Brands faggot##
Not paying £20 to take photos of tonka trucks mate, espec when still cant find my 2x convertor

Got to drive down to brighton way to remove a car loom from a bent shell, and then drive to meet someone else to sort out another issue.

JOYS!