Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 29th June 2008, 11:21   #61
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

great pics mate - jealous

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2008, 14:27   #62
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_07 View Post
amazing pics yates.

must of seen some awsome things, cant all be fun and games though, enough respect for being in the navy
nah far from all gun and games really, alot of hard times when away, christmas away from home and things like that, also despite some people think i do actually work hard sometimes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCracknell View Post
I remember when you told all us you were going into the navy and all the piss taking started....

How many other jobs would you get to do all this stuff - and get paid for it too, and not have to pay out living expenses????

Would love to do that, really would! Looks like you had an awesome time! Whens the next trip? (and where?)
i still get the piss ripped out of me Mike, but you know me, i can take it all,
i get the last laugh every time tho.

no idea when next trip is, my ships never moving out of portsmouth again, ment to be staying on it for a year, but im going to wait till after the ring and say that i want to move on, well depending how its going, not sure if it will do me any good sat around doing nothing when it comes to promotion, just see how it pans out really
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2008, 14:47   #63
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Judging by some of the comments on here, I think people are jealous now

Not so gay now are you?! (in the eyes of the jealous ones)

But as you said, you get the last laugh!
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 08:59   #64
Dan
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon FR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!Dan is absolutely fabulous!

Awesome pics Matt, would love to travel the world as part of my work.
Old 30th June 2008, 09:41   #65
SAJosh
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo X 1.1
SAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud ofSAJosh has much to be proud of

They're awesome .. and the planes .. swooosh!
SAJosh is offline   Reply With Quote