Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Closed Thread

Old 3rd December 2008, 12:02   #221
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): SOLD!
HollyAnne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
How is a studio better if its out of focus> poorly framed etc...

Please do not try and think you now know it all about photography because you have had someone take some photos for you.

People posted here commenting on the images as they are trying to help, they dont want you to have a portfolio thats shite, you cant seem to take any form of criticism though imo as you allready know everything. Where do I state I even do modelling shots, I comment on the fact that the basic rule of photography is to have eyes in focus and that stand out, alot of the shots dont do that, Im not in this section to just post 'wow your fit, want sex' to give you ASW arse kissing, im here to actually comment on the photos.
Yes and you gave your critisism by saying its out of focus and I need a better photographer...then you got all high horsed...your a mod...delete the thread if its only ASW'ing.
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:05   #222
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): VW Polo Mk5 6N2, Peugeot 106
Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyAnne View Post
Yes and you gave your critisism by saying its out of focus and I need a better photographer...then you got all high horsed...your a mod...delete the thread if its only ASW'ing.
Ryan isn't getting on his high horse at all. You do come across like you know it all after just 2 shoots and maybe that's not on purpose but just because you don't like what someone has said doesn't mean you have to fill them full of bullshit.

Ryan is very well experienced in photography and I have to admit that some of his pics are better than the ones your 'pro' took

To forget/blank out the basic rules of photography is unforgivable imo
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:06   #223
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
sorry for getting high horsed Its my alergies, bullshit flares them up quite badly
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:11   #224
HollyAnne
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): SOLD!
HollyAnne is on a distinguished road

I cant be bothered with arguing with e-people. I have not said I know it all and didn't intend to come across like that, I know nothing about photography, all I know is I pose in front of a camera. It has been said its not my fault that the shot is out of focus, and it has also been criticised that it is out of focus...so you have said it...why carry it on? Criticism is constructive up to a certain point then its just bitchy, which is what I cant take...sorry, but you wouldn't like it if I said your hair was like a badgers arse Kelly.

There are two different photographers in those two shoots, neither of them I am 100% happy with as stated.

So criticism given, I've had a few compliments...so end yeah? wait for new pictures to criticise

xXx
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:12   #225
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Just been linked to your photographers portfolio... my input:

If those wedding photo's were mine I'd kick him in the bollocks and not pay him

I dunno how he dare put out of focus pics on his website! Obviously doesn't care for his reputation
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:13   #226
Amiee
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

There are some very good points made by Ads, Ryan and kelly! All of which I agree with..

Takes nothing to put a little extra effort into your appearence.. so it rained? you not heard of a brush and touching up makeup when you arrive before your photos are taken?

Always usefull to carry such things around with for situations like this one where your hair does obviously look a lil wispy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
God, I've been misled. My mum always told me nothing in life was for free
Lol Iv just brought me a nail extension course, want to be a nail model for me sometime in the new year? (sorry off topic) but you can have them done for free

Quote:
He was giving you feeback on the photos you have put up.. not all feedback will be good! am sure you should of grasped that by now.

All Ryan and Ads were doing were commenting on the poor quality of picture, not your fault no, but if I was the photographer I wouldnt be proud of poor work.

I have seen ALOT of good photographers on this site, the main two posting in this thread, and a few amatures (sp) with better focused pics than that. I think you need to think carefully about who you want to work with to get the best out of your shots.. you put the effort in.. you want the best possible outcome back!

Quote:
Ryan isn't getting on his high horse at all. You do come across like you know it all after just 2 shoots and maybe that's not on purpose but just because you don't like what someone has said doesn't mean you have to fill them full of bullshit.

Ryan is very well experienced in photography and I have to admit that some of his pics are better than the ones your 'pro' took

To forget/blank out the basic rules of photography is unforgivable imo
Agree with the above tbh!
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:14   #227
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Just been linked to your photographers portfolio... my input:

If those wedding photo's were mine I'd kick him in the bollocks and not pay him

I dunno how he dare put out of focus pics on his website! Obviously doesn't care for his reputation
Link me please
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:16   #228
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
I cant be bothered with arguing with e-people. I have not said I know it all and didn't intend to come across like that, I know nothing about photography, all I know is I pose in front of a camera. It has been said its not my fault that the shot is out of focus, and it has also been criticised that it is out of focus...so you have said it...why carry it on? Criticism is constructive up to a certain point then its just bitchy, which is what I cant take...sorry, but you wouldn't like it if I said your hair was like a badgers arse Kelly.

There are two different photographers in those two shoots, neither of them I am 100% happy with as stated.

So criticism given, I've had a few compliments...so end yeah? wait for new pictures to criticise

xXx
If your implying that I was being bitchy please tell me where I have been bitchy cos I'd love to know? I was giving you advice. If you can't take it the stop posting your pics on a car website and put the on a proper modelling forum where you can speak to pro's!

Did I say directly your hair looked like a badgers arse? So you said you didn't think your hair looked that bad... am not gunna arse lick just because you thought the comment was aimed at you! Fucking grow up

If you told me that my hair looked like a badgers arse I'd be thankful so I could go sort it, thanks. I'm like that you see. I'd rather someone told me I smelt of BO and chuck a can of body spray at me then sit all day and not notice it. I'm sorry not everyones like that!
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:18   #229
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Amiee, ask Ryan for the link

I have a nail thing to so I'll be your model if you'll be mine
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:26   #230
darkslag72
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): 106 xsi
darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!darkslag72 is a great team player!

pettyness........take it in ya stride holly.

Drifting....if it aint on full lock, you aint trying!trueno 86 corolla owns all RIP David Burns 1986-2008
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:26   #231
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
I'd rather someone told me I smelt of BO and chuck a can of body spray at me then sit all day and not notice it. I'm sorry not everyones like that!
Lol I wish you worked in my office.. iv had a word with the smelly guy, so has my boss and he still stinks

And yup ill be your model we can "swap notes"
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:30   #232
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Amiee, pm me. Going for lunch I'll be back at 1
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:38   #233
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Not necessarily... I have good pics on just a blank pink wall
Remember your photos that i did where straight from the camera and had no editing.
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:40   #234
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Amiee, pm me. Going for lunch I'll be back at 1
Yeh sure hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
Remember your photos that i did where straight from the camera and had no editing.
I think you need to get some pics of my car purlease when Iv cleaned it.. bring cam along next week yah?
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:55   #235
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

whats happening next week??????

cant be arsed with outdoor stuff as its too cold!
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:59   #236
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
I know that silly. They are still really good though to say they were only taken in my room which isn't even a fraction of the size of a studio. It's how you use what you have.
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:00   #237
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
cant be arsed with outdoor stuff as its too cold!
man the fuck up woman
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:02   #238
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
man the fuck up woman
pahahaha I'm amused
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:06   #239
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
I know that silly. They are still really good though to say they were only taken in my room which isn't even a fraction of the size of a studio. It's how you use what you have.
Need to use my nifty fifty yet

Quote:
man the fuck up woman
i do have some lowepro gloves somewhere...
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:09   #240
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Need to use my nifty fifty yet
I don't remember which lens you used...

We can mess about with the 50mm this weekend if you like?
Closed Thread