Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 30th September 2010, 16:24   #1
seaNNN
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Fiesta mk6
seaNNN is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Whats your favourite Hard dance tune

Being a big hardstyle fan and very bored and fancying hearing some new shit as I rarely listen to other genres of Hard dance.

I thought I would make a thread for everyone to post their favourite tunes.

Ill start with a few.

Alex Kidd vs Kidd Kaos - Tom's Diner (KloneZ remix)

Geck-o - Don't You Lose It (Wooze Mix)

Psyko Punkz - BassBoom (Preview)

Class tunes.
seaNNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2010, 16:38   #2
123rspeed
L-plater

Car(s): 2000 'X' 1.6VTR
123rspeed is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wSr7h_pjxs
123rspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2010, 13:16   #3
samjac68
L-plater

samjac68 is on a distinguished road

i really like the tnt remix (i think) cally and juice did, they used it to open their set at the weekender - http://www.mediafire.com/?tnizm2iyziz

dya go to any events?
samjac68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2010, 13:22   #4
seaNNN
Infrequent Poster

Is that worth a download like?

Remix of what song?

Haven't been to anything yet due to not being 18 till december and the fact that their isnt much of a hard dance scene up here but ill defo be planning a few events in the coming years.

What about yourself?
Old 1st October 2010, 13:34   #5
samjac68
L-plater

samjac68 is on a distinguished road

that download is the whole cally and juice set from bionic arena at the weekender, well worth the download.

n yeah i go to anything and everything going, where most of my money goes lol. next decent event is gonna be zion in shrews, jamaz n tippy have got toneshifterz on a uk exclusive
samjac68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2010, 22:28   #6
seaNNN
Infrequent Poster

Not a big cally and juice fan but ill give it a listen later.

Toneshifterz are stompin man probably the most improved this year. Thera is playing in dundee this month I think... If only I was old enough to go.
Old 23rd October 2010, 00:26   #7
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaNNN View Post

Haven't been to anything yet due to not being 18 till december and the fact that their isnt much of a hard dance scene up here
You must have been living under a rock for the past few years!

In the last couple years up our area i've seen... Cally & Juice, Organ Donors, Alex Kidd, Kutski, Mark EG, Anne Savage, Eddie Halliwell, DJ L.E.D, Brian M & McBunn, Dark By Design, Lisa Pinup.....alot of these have been in Wick at the Waterfront! Some Inverness, some Dingwall...was quality handing Brian M pills near the end of the night and giving him my straight vodka to take them with, and telling him it was just lemonade LOL he was nearly spewing

I've missed a few such as Showtek, Mark Sherry, Phil York, Jordan Suckley, DJ Frisky, M-Zone, Force 9

Gutted i missed Frisky as she is f**king bangin, but that was the weekend i went to view the Teg
Peter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2010, 00:29   #8
RobVT
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): 16v Rallye S2
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
RobVT is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiUofAWIF8

Some old school for you I'm here to educate.
Old 23rd October 2010, 00:40   #9
seaNNN
Infrequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
You must have been living under a rock for the past few years!

In the last couple years up our area i've seen... Cally & Juice, Organ Donors, Alex Kidd, Kutski, Mark EG, Anne Savage, Eddie Halliwell, DJ L.E.D, Brian M & McBunn, Dark By Design, Lisa Pinup.....alot of these have been in Wick at the Waterfront! Some Inverness, some Dingwall...was quality handing Brian M pills near the end of the night and giving him my straight vodka to take them with, and telling him it was just lemonade LOL he was nearly spewing

I've missed a few such as Showtek, Mark Sherry, Phil York, Jordan Suckley, DJ Frisky, M-Zone, Force 9

Gutted i missed Frisky as she is f**king bangin, but that was the weekend i went to view the Teg
Haha true actually. But all them Djs have been up here over a long stretch of time id imagine down south it would be alot bigger... the biggest factor is the fact that im not yet of age. Brian M & Mcbunn are the daddys I wanted to see them in dingwall because at the time they were playing I was addicted to Brian M Vs Mcbunn - West Fest... its not that great but I was hooked on it for some weird reason.

Dont worry Peter come the 27th of december I wont be missing nothing up here ever again. By god its shit being 17 the only place I could get into tonight was the camps and it was dead so I called it a night FML.

Altough if Thera or Geck-o or maybe even Hardstyle mafia decided to attend the waterfront before my birthday id maybe even think about cutting a few ears of to gain entry.
Old 23rd October 2010, 18:47   #10
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

LOL, do the bouncers at the waterfront know you? Can you not sneak in, or get a fake ID?

Yeah Brian M & McBunn were amazing in Dingwall, Mad Dog was playin with them too, they shut the bar early as fuck so i started drinking their bottle of vodka straight, and handing sweets to Brian in exchange, was a banging night!

LOL do you know the guy who got his ear and toes and finger cut off, the one thats in the paper? How olds his bird, she aint tht good looking but seems like a slag which is good
Peter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2010, 21:17   #11
seaNNN
Infrequent Poster

I get in now but I rarely got in before. And I had fake Id but lost it and its barely worth getting another one for the sake of 2 months especially considering the quality of them is shit.

Brian M & Mcbunn seem to have gone quiet for the past few month maybe their workin on a fly wee album.

Ive seen his face before but I dont think ive ever spoke to the guy before... I think krys mite know him. I would imagine shes about 25 - 30 haha shes talk of the town with the fact that she thinks shes a model although even if she was stunning I doubt id put a lump in her as she is somehow related to the kidnappers or some shit haha fuck knows crazy story.
Old 24th October 2010, 03:35   #12
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobVT View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiUofAWIF8

Some old school for you I'm here to educate.
Here's more old school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIHVJX8HRU
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote