Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 28th January 2010, 12:48   #1
qrty
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
qrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of light
Default VBulletin Auction Add-in!

I was looking on my friends forum and they have a auction add-in system for there forum. I was looking at it and it looks a great idea, it would save time and hassle, all fields need to be filled in such as pictures and price so will help sellling stuff and may save admin work! Its also good as it hits the right audience and saves the hassle of ebay, looks less tech to me!

Example on my friends forum!

VB forum on this!

This may seem a crap idea to some and it may never get any further than this but i thought i would throw it in!
qrty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qrty For This Useful Post:
Old 28th January 2010, 13:43   #2
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Quite a good suggestion, but surely would make haggling a little harder? Or do you mean just add it on the for sale section for people who just want to auction something?
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2010, 17:40   #3
baker556
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oem+ sax
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
baker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to behold

everyone would just get their pals to up the bids if they knew someone was interested, eBays their for a reason.
Old 28th January 2010, 21:13   #4
-Alex-
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf mk2
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
-Alex- is on a distinguished road

They run a system like this on SSC, looks gash.
Old 2nd February 2010, 22:46   #5
qrty
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
qrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_vtr View Post
Quite a good suggestion, but surely would make haggling a little harder? Or do you mean just add it on the for sale section for people who just want to auction something?
If you want a certain price stick to the for sale threads just thinking have this too for like if you cant shift things or you just want rid of stuff and will let it go cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker556 View Post
everyone would just get their pals to up the bids if they knew someone was interested, eBays their for a reason.
You would see people ID's so you would see the culprits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alex- View Post
They run a system like this on SSC, looks gash.
You dont have to use it im not saying scrap the for sale section and replace it with this im saying have this aswell!

It will be good too as you can lists everything so you dont have one thread with everything you have lots of little auctions so it helps people finding stuff as the dont have to look it every thread!
qrty is offline   Reply With Quote