Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 27th May 2008, 18:07   #281
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bide_furio View Post
nik where is my money??? i still have nothing from u??? wud appreciate some communication from u tonyt tbh! uve not even aknowledge the claim i have made on paypal! pm me please
go to the police, I can't stress that enough.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 23:13   #282
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

This is becoming an absolute joke now. I have been watching this thread for the last week ago, seen how many pathetic lies he has come up.

As Sean said, get to the police and report it as soon as possible. I'm thinking the more complaints, the more worse the conclusion maybe!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 01:32   #283
Pat_Vts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Land Rover Discovery
Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!Pat_Vts is absolutely fabulous!

iv been watching this thread...

go to the cop shop now, dont give him anymore chances or excuses

go ASAP
Pat_Vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 09:39   #284
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

Nothing went in yesterday, now nothing today.

Just as expected.

Was gunna buy my fooking FCS ticket today too.
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 14:17   #285
RCD-Performance
Established Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!

I've had a reply from my local police, i've arranged an apointment to go in and give them all of the details....so they can pass the info on to his local police etc etc

I bet he's still watching this thread....sorry, you had your chances, now its down to the police.
RCD-Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 14:25   #286
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCD-Performance View Post
I've had a reply from my local police, i've arranged an apointment to go in and give them all of the details....so they can pass the info on to his local police etc etc

I bet he's still watching this thread....sorry, you had your chances, now its down to the police.

If they want details of ip address etc i'm more than happy to supply them if they get in touch with me. Also let them know that a formal ip abuse report has been sent to BT, I was given a reference number by BT so the police can have this too.
Old 28th May 2008, 15:25   #287
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

surely if nik pays up everyone then there will still be some sort of prosecution wont they?.... hopefully there is
liamk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 16:05   #288
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

hi bollox you still owe me 78 pound which with the way the euro is gaining i will only get back less than i originally paid with the exchange rate changing.

but seriously get my money sent to me before i look about getting your details and sending someone round to your house

i have pm'd you my details several times and am sick to my stomach with the amount of money you are con'ing out of people

hurry the fuck up
Old 28th May 2008, 16:06   #289
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_vtec_eater View Post
hi bollox you still owe me 78 pound which with the way the euro is gaining i will only get back less than i originally paid with the exchange rate changing.

but seriously get my money sent to me before i look about getting your details and sending someone round to your house

i have pm'd you my details several times and am sick to my stomach with the amount of money you are con'ing out of people

hurry the fuck up

if you're that bothered, go to your police. Not sure how many times i've said that now.
Old 28th May 2008, 16:07   #290
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

as said before. Threatening to send someone round WILL do fuck all. Seek legal action
Old 28th May 2008, 16:26   #291
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

i live in the rep of ireland.
Old 28th May 2008, 16:27   #292
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

they don't have police there?
Old 28th May 2008, 16:35   #293
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Do people want nappies aswell as babysitting. You know the score by now. We have all told you how to deal with it correctly
Old 29th May 2008, 13:24   #294
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

someone pm me his details.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 13:29   #295
groom_vtr
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
groom_vtr will become famous soon enough

You have mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
someone pm me his details.
groom_vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 13:32   #296
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

nice one, ta.
Old 29th May 2008, 15:26   #297
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCD-Performance View Post

They did this to me as well, they called me back today asking for more info, so it looks like there working on it

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 16:21   #298
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

notified.
Old 29th May 2008, 18:24   #299
RCD-Performance
Established Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!

All his details have been passed to my local police now...Sean, please PM me with any info re: previous posts. Thanks.
RCD-Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 00:15   #300
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

I know it was kind of obvious but just to add, no refund despite promised and claiming to have reciepts. Given him his full 5 working days so aye....Now I know it's on 100%. Just see what the police said

Nik, why are you honestly not sorting this, can't you see how 'had' your gunna get.
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote