Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 19th May 2010, 12:48   #1
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!
Default VTSTomE

Purchased some oz superleggeras off him about a month ago when I got there the spacers were stuck to the hubs so he couldnt get them off but said he would send them up to me when he got them off.

I have had repeated messages saying they are going to be sent this week next week etc and the last one on the 12th that says waiting for a cheque to clear and will post them.

Now I still have a set of wheels with 1 spacer attached so completely useless to me and now Im not getting any reply atall.

Just beware as he is online every day but yet wont reply to me.

Link to for sale thread

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=298044

Last edited by -Jason-; 19th May 2010 at 12:50.
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2010, 13:54   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

so its the 3 spacers you are owed just to make this clear?
Old 19th May 2010, 22:10   #3
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Yes ryan 3 spacers and the bolts.

He has pm'ed me saying he will be posting them via courier in the next couple of days so will shall see
Old 27th May 2010, 16:55   #4
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Alas still nothing
Old 27th May 2010, 23:02   #5
sir_dave
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Trophy #433
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
sir_dave is on a distinguished road

Good luck with that one: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=287423

If you search through his old posts, ie for sale threads, you will find his mobile no. Its the only way you will get anywhere ... that & the mods threatening to ban him
sir_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2010, 23:32   #6
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good luck with that one: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=287423

If you search through his old posts, ie for sale threads, you will find his mobile no. Its the only way you will get anywhere ... that & the mods threatening to ban him
agreed
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 13:00   #7
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Im getting very annoyed and tbh will just drive down to his yard and deal with this myself if it comes to that
Old 3rd June 2010, 20:25   #8
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Still no contact and alas still no spacers yet the guy is online daily
Old 3rd June 2010, 22:03   #9
Oc2
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST2 ASBO
Oc2 is on a distinguished road

Drive up :/ no contact... youve been once before, go down there, want somthing doing right do it yourself fella :/ mods can threaten to ban him, but this is a forums, not real life, if hes banned his cars not gonna skip off the earth

just dont go shouting the odds, not saying it will, but could turn nasty, we got some beef once when my dad bought a motorbike... but thats for another day
Oc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010, 15:22   #10
VTSTomE
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Indigo 16v Rallye + 2 VTS's
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
VTSTomE is on a distinguished road

Only just been aware of this thread as Jason pointed it out in pm, iv got the spacers sat there waiting to go. Iv got some new bolts i found lying around which are ford fitment and no use to me so ill chuck them in. Also lets be fair you paid £130 for a set of superlegs so im sure you wouldn't find many people rushing around to deliver the spacers out of their pocket albeit was my fault for not having them off. Hope this clears it up!
VTSTomE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010, 15:24   #11
VTSTomE
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy54 View Post
agreed
I don't understand why you post in all these supposed scammer threads jumping on the bandwagon?!?!
Old 5th June 2010, 13:26   #12
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

When should I recieve these then?
Old 11th June 2010, 15:07   #13
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Still nothing
Old 11th June 2010, 19:21   #14
huggy54
Established Member

Quote:
Still nothing
I wouldn't hold your breath, its been like 3 weeks. If he wanted to post them he would of by now. He was online today i'm sure he can see this thread. Probably he's not that bothered as all he has to do ignore pm's, not sure if mods will action anything against him, though i think they should
Old 12th June 2010, 11:55   #15
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Online now and still no contact
Old 12th June 2010, 14:30   #16
VTSTomE
Established Member

Arranged to meet Jason at FCS for anyone's info.
Old 14th June 2010, 14:58   #17
sir_dave
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Trophy #433
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
sir_dave is on a distinguished road

Did this get sorted in the end?
sir_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2010, 15:07   #18
VTSTomE
Established Member

I didn't make it to the show have sent a pm to Jason and will be with him this week.
Old 18th June 2010, 18:42   #19
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Not received these yet
Old 18th June 2010, 19:48   #20
huggy54
Established Member

Quote:
Not received these yet
I do hope you gt the items Jason but I wouldnt hold your breath with this guy.
Quote:
lets be fair you paid £130 for a set of superlegs so im sure you wouldn't find many people rushing around to deliver the spacers out of their pocket albeit was my fault for not having them off
I mean look at his initial response. I strongly recommend caution to anyone who wants to buy from this user. Its not the 1st time his name has appeared in SCAMMER section.

Taking money for an item and not sening it is theft, plain and simple