Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 21st January 2011, 13:09   #61
jw1325
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): NHB Civic TypeR
jw1325 is on a distinguished road

ewyen (or what ever the fuck) did you have these on when you were racing the 'silly girl' in the glanza?

maybe it was the sheer power of your saxo that fucked them? they just couldnt handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey_106 View Post
jw1325 owns my vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malky View Post
LOL, you are fucking amazing. I so wish you were my friend.
Old 21st January 2011, 16:36   #62
EwynSaxo
Established Member
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Furio R.I.P, onyx Gti, astra turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
EwynSaxo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
ewyen (or what ever the fuck) did you have these on when you were racing the 'silly girl' in the glanza?

maybe it was the sheer power of your saxo that fucked them? they just couldnt handle it?
well considering they never made it onto the car because they were already damaged what do you think ?

and all the people still going on about this i never seen any money back jordy on the other hand had a refund, i dont care about the money just the inconvince it caused me
Old 21st January 2011, 21:08   #63
chriswoodward
Established Member
South East Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 05 Mini Cooper S
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
chriswoodward is just really nicechriswoodward is just really nicechriswoodward is just really nicechriswoodward is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwynSaxo View Post
well considering they never made it onto the car because they were already damaged what do you think ?

and all the people still going on about this i never seen any money back jordy on the other hand had a refund, i dont care about the money just the inconvince it caused me
Shhh GTFO
Old 21st January 2011, 22:23   #64
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Clio RS200 Cup, Twingo RS133, Triumph Street Tripl
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Jordysport has a spectacular aura aboutJordysport has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

What would of happened, is you spent £120 on the coilys then Paypal refunded the £120 and then paypal reinbursed me with £60 thats how it would of happened may of seemed like you got nothing but you did.

For the last time they were not damaged as the pictures show they were butchered i couldn't of made more of a mess of them if i tried, and i would certainly not send out goods in that condition. so will not let you tarnish my name on a comment like that.

Its a real shame as the only people i have had issues with on here is the Welsh, i am sorry if there are any decent people from wales out there *unlikley* but after 10+ problems from them its hardly a coincedence. I didn;t bump this thread, as i consider it a closed matter and i have to cut my losses. -£60 and some buggered coilys. well i've learn't my lesson, and its a shame for sax-p as there loosing out as i am not posting anymore and this was the catalyst for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
you're a cunt. welcome to saxp, no fucker likes you.
Old 21st January 2011, 23:13   #65
sebo123
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
sebo123 is on a distinguished road

whos got the coilovers now? just curious?
Old 21st January 2011, 23:46   #66
VTR_G
L-plater

Car(s): Mrk 2 VTR.
VTR_G is on a distinguished road

Well in all fairness im with ewyn on this one! When I bought my Exhaust of him Not a thing went wrong! everything was working, got given everything I needed, and delivery was sound!
Old 21st January 2011, 23:52   #67
Craig_B
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): RenaultSport Clio 197 + Ph1 172
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Craig_B is on a distinguished road

I though this matter had been resolved?
Old 22nd January 2011, 10:41   #68
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo123 View Post
whos got the coilovers now? just curious?
I do, but just gonna scrap em i think, unless i can repair the damage that was done,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig_B View Post
I though this matter had been resolved?
yes it has sort of,

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 11:53   #69
EwynSaxo
Established Member

thanks gav i know im not a scammer like almost everyone on here has called me
i've also bought quite alot of stuff off here never had a problem this is the only time
i've sold a hell of a lot of stuff on here and never had a problem
seems like if you got a problem with the welsh you sould put that up in your for sale adverts

"I dont sell to the welsh, cause their all scammers"

you might be £60 down but i lost out a lot more money than you did up untill yesterday i thought this was all water under the bridge, it got to the point where i know im never gonna see my £120 + the two time couirer fees i had to pay which altogether is more than £60, but i dont care about the money anymore, just got a load of people off the internet slagging me off when if you were all in my shoes you'd be just as pissed off
Old 22nd January 2011, 12:04   #70
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
thanks gav i know im not a scammer like almost everyone on here has called me
i've also bought quite alot of stuff off here never had a problem this is the only time
i've sold a hell of a lot of stuff on here and never had a problem
seems like if you got a problem with the welsh you sould put that up in your for sale adverts

"I dont sell to the welsh, cause their all scammers"

you might be £60 down but i lost out a lot more money than you did up untill yesterday i thought this was all water under the bridge, it got to the point where i know im never gonna see my £120 + the two time couirer fees i had to pay which altogether is more than £60, but i dont care about the money anymore, just got a load of people off the internet slagging me off when if you were all in my shoes you'd be just as pissed off
I have actually stated on my ads that i cannot sell to the welsh unfortunatly due to bad experiences it may be coincendence but i cannot take the risk. and i know there not all scammers but i cannot take the risk.

As i said, its all done now and theres nothing to be done about the matter, so this thread can be locked now << mod?!?!?

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 14:02   #71
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): e46 M Sport
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordysport View Post
I have actually stated on my ads that i cannot sell to the welsh unfortunatly due to bad experiences it may be coincendence but i cannot take the risk. and i know there not all scammers but i cannot take the risk.
So you will refuse to sell to the Welsh just because you've had some trouble with some of them? Thats sad tbh mate...IMO.

Anyway this has been solved, ish.

Mods lock

Cymru am Byth
Old 22nd January 2011, 14:52   #72
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
So you will refuse to sell to the Welsh just because you've had some trouble with some of them? Thats sad tbh mate...IMO.

Anyway this has been solved, ish.

Mods lock
Well the only people that i have had trouble from were ALL welsh i have had no trouble from anyone else, and its not just this experience, there were 10+ before this, so if you were in my position would you be slightly concerned if selling to someone from wales. and i don't want to take the risk i must of lost about £500+ to some people from wales. i am sure you can understand.

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 15:40   #73
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore

Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

So you're saying that because you've lost about £500 from 10+ Welsh people, everyone from Wales are scammers...it's just a coincendence mate.

If i offered you the full asking price on something you were selling, your reply would be...."No sorry Proffitt, you're Welsh!" lol

I've delt with loads of people from Wales and they have all been sound.

Cymru am Byth
Old 22nd January 2011, 15:52   #74
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): C2 VTR stripped, 406hdi, clio 172
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
saxo-parts is on a distinguished road

how offensive, racism!!!
Old 22nd January 2011, 16:11   #75
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
So you're saying that because you've lost about £500 from 10+ Welsh people, everyone from Wales are scammers...it's just a coincendence mate.

If i offered you the full asking price on something you were selling, your reply would be...."No sorry Proffitt, you're Welsh!" lol

I've delt with loads of people from Wales and they have all been sound.
No i know not everyone from wales are scammers of course there not, i never said those words you are manipulating what i am saying. and if you offered full asking price on a car that would be fine i would be more than welcome for you to come down and look at the car, my problem is when things are posted, i am more than happy for people to come down and collect. its just i have had bad experiences, ie went to buy a saxo from wales was an absolute dog, and i mentioned a few problems to him and he swung for me, next thing i know i am on the floor coming round. from then on i've always had a fear, and when i go accross the severn i have panic attacks. i am sorry if you feel insulted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyslover70 View Post
how offensive, racism!!!
Yes i am racist, like it or lump it.

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 17:08   #76
EwynSaxo
Established Member

Quote:
No i know not everyone from wales are scammers of course there not, i never said those words you are manipulating what i am saying. and if you offered full asking price on a car that would be fine i would be more than welcome for you to come down and look at the car, my problem is when things are posted, i am more than happy for people to come down and collect. its just i have had bad experiences, ie went to buy a saxo from wales was an absolute dog, and i mentioned a few problems to him and he swung for me, next thing i know i am on the floor coming round. from then on i've always had a fear, and when i go accross the severn i have panic attacks. i am sorry if you feel insulted.

Yes i am racist, like it or lump it.
should learn to look after yourself then mate
Old 22nd January 2011, 17:24   #77
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
should learn to look after yourself then mate
I shouldn't have to should I?? never needed to before, i try to solve things diplomatically i am not a punchy type. tbh i'd prefer to take a beating and them get sent down.

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 18:41   #78
EwynSaxo
Established Member

Quote:
I shouldn't have to should I?? never needed to before, i try to solve things diplomatically i am not a punchy type. tbh i'd prefer to take a beating and them get sent down.
wouldnt happen over a beating tho, i've taken many the police wouldnt really give a shit, may i ask where in wales you was buying that saxo?
Old 22nd January 2011, 18:49   #79
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
wouldnt happen over a beating tho, i've taken many the police wouldnt really give a shit, may i ask where in wales you was buying that saxo?
was near Mythr tydvill or somin, south wales.

Quote:
Old 22nd January 2011, 20:53   #80
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
lol I'm not insulted I just think it's silly tbh. And if you don't want to post me an item just because I'm welsh then that's your loss

Soory to hear about your mishap in South Wales but you will get that in England too it seams that youve just had bad luck with the welsh that's all.

Cymru am Byth
Closed Thread