Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 13:32   #101
Westgarth
Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ Saxo Furio 1.4
Westgarth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBoy View Post
I never said I actually transferred the money and couldn't pay for the courier. I am just stating a fact that the guy needs to leave more time before opening a case in paypal - as he literally had two working days before he opened a dispute...

But your right, you really shouldn't be butting in.
You just said what if you did... surely you should have the money in the first place? lol! Well i can because this is a public forum
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:32   #102
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
MunkyBoy you managed to make 15 seperate posts in the space of 2 days, take pictures and upload them, then suddenly apparently on the 17th all your personal problems appeared and you totally disappeared, your mate wingnuts even said

and still until i actually had to make a scammer dispute on here you didn't bother to contact me, what am i supposed to think m8 ?
Yeah, I did manage to make the posts before I moved house, I was trying to get rid of stuff as I don't have space to store it anymore?

Your beginning to piss me off. I have told you what I think of the situation - and I have already attempted to refund you... Paypal is experiencing issues ^^ see the picture I attached.

Read what I have written to you, and read what the others have said. You do seem to be a fucking nightmare in the for sale section.

Just to clarify, on the 17th my personal problems didn't just appear, they just outweighed my online commitments. Please don't start on this line, It won't get you very far... and you'll end up making more enemies than friends.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:34   #103
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

Quote:
But your right, you really shouldn't be butting in.
But its alright for all your mates on here to ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:34   #104
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Absolutely outstanded that you're continuing to argue with the lad. He's given his reasons, he's tried to refund you and will try again later. Fuck off and shut up, you're probably the most unreasonable forum member i've come accross.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:35   #105
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
that is totally out of order to say that and it certainly didnt stop you making shit loads of posts last week did it ? And real life yeah the £75 quid i had to spend extra had to be found elsewhere m8 i am like others not a bottomless pit of money
The last week, I was getting ready to move and everything seemed to be running smoothly. Thats before my life got 'interesting'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westgarth View Post
I know it wasnt your fault but you could of atleast thought about the guy he had sent you the money for the item and he was waiting for a courier number. Which you didnt respond to his emails, i know it was less than a week but anyone would if you had just been scammed of money less than a month ago you would be warey of the same thing happening again!

Am sure you have a phone with internet which would take less than 5minuets to log on with a quick message to him saying your having problems. Anyone would, its just polite!
Again, I don't really give a fuck what your saying.. I have no interest in you, or your opinions on the matter. I didn't phone / message him as he wasn't on the top of my priority list. Regardless of this fact, I've sorted this.

Quote:
You just said what if you did... surely you should have the money in the first place? lol! Well i can because this is a public forum
I was saying it as an IF, in future cases. He had opened a dispute 2 working days after paying for an item? Surely you don't think this is the best practice?
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:37   #106
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Ah that clarifies it you had time to come on here and take the money then decide your other commitments were more important why not just tell me and refund or give me the option to wait. You have already pissed me off fella and i am skint at the moment because you have my £80.
I
don't really give a fuck who wants to become my enemy just refund the money and we can both move on,

ps i don't respond to threats from behind a keyboard
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:38   #107
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
But its alright for all your mates on here to ?
My mates were the ones trying to contact me to get me to post. So they were actually contributing to the thread in a decent way.

I cannot be bothered arguing anymore, I've told you various times what I think, and the plan of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
Absolutely outstanded that you're continuing to argue with the lad. He's given his reasons, he's tried to refund you and will try again later. Fuck off and shut up, you're probably the most unreasonable forum member i've come accross.
Thank you, I'm trying to just put my point across as I think I'm in the right on this matter.

I don't know how anyone can say that if a family member took a massive turn for the worse, that they would tell them to hold and try and post on the saxo forum?! People have not even lived their life if that is the case. Its a load of bollocks.

But as stated many many many times. I've tried, I can't. I will refund later when paypal is working.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:40   #108
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Absolutely outstanded that you're continuing to argue with the lad. He's given his reasons
I was happily waiting til i got my refund from him but him and his neanderthal m8's carried it on fella
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:41   #109
Westgarth
Established Member

Quote:
Again, I don't really give a fuck what your saying.. I have no interest in you, or your opinions on the matter. I didn't phone / message him as he wasn't on the top of my priority list. Regardless of this fact, I've sorted this.

I was saying it as an IF, in future cases. He had opened a dispute 2 working days after paying for an item? Surely you don't think this is the best practice?
Fairenough but still its a public forum and i can have my own opinion but still you should of contacted him! Yeah i said IF aswell... :/ 2working days is still with a weekend aswell, if you was having problems you should of told him before and you should of accualy told him they might be a few days later as am sorting out to move house. Which he most proberly would of not continued with the sale as he needed them asap!

Still its your own fault for this thread opening as he didnt get a responce to his emails, if i was in the same boat i would of too! Just to see if anyone else who may be your friend on this site would of given him an answer to his questions why you havent been online etc or somone could of given him your number to call you to see what was going on. Thats all am saying

Last edited by Westgarth; 23rd June 2011 at 13:43.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:41   #110
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

odd Paypal is fine here ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:44   #111
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Ah that clarifies it you had time to come on here and take the money then decide your other commitments were more important why not just tell me and refund or give me the option to wait. You have already pissed me off fella and i am skint at the moment because you have my £80.
I
don't really give a fuck who wants to become my enemy just refund the money and we can both move on,

Just LOL.

I'll break this down...

Quote:
h that clarifies it you had time to come on here and take the money then decide your other commitments were more important
What? I sold the item to you on the 15th, you paid at midnight that night. The items were split across my two houses, and I was hoping to courier them friday. Stuff happened, and I went home to help my parents. So I didn't come on here and take the money?

Quote:
You have already pissed me off fella and i am skint at the moment because you have my £80.
I've pissed you off? Your the one saying that my mum being ill and me looking after her should take priority in organising you to get your items? Take a break mate. I don't have your £80 either, you organised a dispute two working days after paying me.

Quote:
I
I have tried, on two occasions. Can you not read my above posts and see the screenshot I attached for you as you seem to be simple?

Quote:
I'm not threatening you at all, I told you to not go down the route of basically telling me that this is all very coincidental that I had family problems.

I won't appreciate you telling me I'm a liar to be honest, and I know a fair amount of people who know me on here wouldn't either.

I've tried to be nice, I've tried to refund you. But fucking hell your an arse sometimes.
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:45   #112
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

And you suddenly managed to come on here today because ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:46   #113
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
Fairenough but still its a public forum and i can have my own opinion but still you should of contacted him! Yeah i said IF aswell... :/ 2working days is still with a weekend aswell, if you was having problems you should of told him before and you should of accualy told him they might be a few days later as am sorting out to move house. Which he most proberly would of not continued with the sale as he needed them asap!

Still its your own fault for this thread opening as he didnt get a responce to his emails, if i was in the same boat i would of too! Just to see if anyone else who may be your friend on this site would of given him an answer to his questions why you havent been online etc or somone could of given him your number to call you to see what was going on. Thats all am saying
They did tell him I was moving house. The moving house part wasn't the issue I am saying has caused the delay.

I've said my piece. Read the above posts. I'm meant to be working.

Quote:
odd Paypal is fine here ?
Which part of this - Isn't getting through?

Old 23rd June 2011, 13:47   #114
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I've pissed you off? Your the one saying that my mum being ill and me looking after her should take priority in organising you to get your items?
Nope only thing you should of done is either you or one of your numerous friends on this forum should of contacted me and said "got some problems please bear with me"
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:47   #115
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1275 mini
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
gaz4399 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And you suddenly managed to come on here today because ?
a friend said he would contact him, which he did and now the situation is being resolved and Muckyboy is doing everything he can given the present situation
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:48   #116
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road

why you still argueing just leave it and if you dont get your refund close the case
no need to keep argueing now
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:48   #117
Westgarth
Established Member

Quote:
They did tell him I was moving house. The moving house part wasn't the issue I am saying has caused the delay.

I've said my piece. Read the above posts. I'm meant to be working.

I have read all the posts... still you could of contacted him about the delay! Its called being nice If your meant to be working why are you on a car forum then? LOL
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:53   #118
MunkyBoy
Established Member

Quote:
I have read all the posts... still you could of contacted him about the delay! Its called being nice If your meant to be working why are you on a car forum then? LOL
Because i'm defending my name. Are you really that stupid?

I had various people contact me to try and help, hence I've stopped working and trying to sort this out. But little girls like you and the OP are making this a lot of fucking work!
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:56   #119
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

MunkyBoy i have spoken to Paypal they have no technical issues and that screenshot you have posted with that transaction id is because you are trying to refund the original transaction NOT via the dispute if you have a problem ring Paypal they will sort it for you

08707 307 191
Old 23rd June 2011, 13:58   #120
Westgarth
Established Member

Quote:
Because i'm defending my name. Are you really that stupid?

I had various people contact me to try and help, hence I've stopped working and trying to sort this out. But little girls like you and the OP are making this a lot of fucking work!
Haha, accualy am not little thanks Sorry but if you didnt want people butting in your conversation why not personal message him?? just an idea Common sence stupid!?
Closed Thread