Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 11th December 2009, 19:10   #21
evilmike

evilmike is on a distinguished road

Which doesnt fix the fault, so no good in the long time if as soon as its back it goes again.

The Wiring and Voltage is all over the shop, theres something alittle bit more dubious than it simply freezing. Going through the whole electrical system to find out where this gremlin is.

Does anyone know where the E12 E2 Earths are LH A pillar, theres one behind the carpet bolt, with x2 Earth wires, a tiny earth point up behind the glove box, but there should be another hiding somewhere. At the moment this one needs ruling out

My Dash, Washer motor, Wipers, Horn, Lights on Warning, Central locking circuit, heater blower is all being effected, not exactly a small fault french cars eh
evilmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2014, 11:56   #22
WJWood17

WJWood17 is on a distinguished road
Default Dashboard dials not working

Hey guys, I bought a vtr off a friend of mine recently and I'm not really that good with cars at all so bare with me...
I left the stereo on which drained the battery, when I come back to it obviously it wouldn't start, so me and my dad bump started it which failed a couple of times. We eventually got it to start but then realised that the temperature gauge, speedo, revs and petrol gauges won't work at all, even when the car is off the petrol is still up to where I left it. I'm confused and I've changed fuses and still the problem is there. What else do you think it could be? Thanks guys
WJWood17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2015, 07:09   #23
adyb123

adyb123 is on a distinguished road
Smile Instrument Panel problem solved.

I've got a 2000 1.5D.

Speedo and rev counter either not working at all or all over the place, different fault lights showing at different times, when I turn the temperature down the lights on the dash dimmed, indicator relay chattering away but no lights working.

So I got my multi-meter out, removed the battery and started to check the resistance of all the earth(negative) connections.

Traced it to a loose earth on top of the gearbox.

Only took 30 minutes but well worth it.

Everything working fine again now.

Hope this helps a few people.
adyb123 is offline   Reply With Quote