Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 2nd April 2007, 21:11   #181
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richo View Post
Look good mate^

Mine seem quite dull in comparison.
that was un daylight as well
Old 2nd April 2007, 21:23   #182
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

looking good scot glad u got it done ok, u got a pic of ur dials before?

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2007, 23:18   #183
Simonp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 207 HDi GT
iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
Simon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team member

Just asked the the guy on ebay if he had anymore, hes then listed some more, so i've ordered mine Clicky 8 sets of 10 left.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2007, 23:26   #184
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

i bet the bloke on ebay is loving it since i put that link up

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
Old 2nd April 2007, 23:31   #185
Simonp
Super Moderator

Simon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team member

I'm suprised he hasn't put the price up, i would have
Old 3rd April 2007, 10:29   #186
richo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
richo is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to behold

I have 2 sets of 16 Blue LED's if anyone is wishing to purchase them.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2007, 18:59   #187
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

i emailed the smd led ebay seller today and told him that i had recommended his smd leds on here and told him that alot of you have been buying them and he messaged me back saying thanks and he wondered why he had been doing a roaring trade on these the last few weeks, he also continued to say hes got about 100 left and that when he buys them they come in quantity of 1500 on a reel lol

also u lot might wana check out the cig lighter that i did blue:

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=78

Old 3rd April 2007, 19:06   #188
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

im in the process of getting a cig lighter, do i just use a bulb or can i use a LED steve

also with the hazard switch did you actually do this?? cos i need a new one due to not being able to get it to work and caused loads of problems knocking the indicators and hazards off and blowing a fuse oops, ive got the indicators to work by bodging the switch gonna buy a new one i think the resistor on my led was getting in the way as i put the led in through the back of the holder so ill put it in the front theis time

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2007, 20:36   #189
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Icelandtic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS 53 Turbo
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

awesome looks gd
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2007, 21:26   #190
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
im in the process of getting a cig lighter, do i just use a bulb or can i use a LED steve

also with the hazard switch did you actually do this?? cos i need a new one due to not being able to get it to work and caused loads of problems knocking the indicators and hazards off and blowing a fuse oops, ive got the indicators to work by bodging the switch gonna buy a new one i think the resistor on my led was getting in the way as i put the led in through the back of the holder so ill put it in the front theis time
hi mate, for the cig lighter u use a coloured LED mate, as reguards to the hazzard light switch i have done mine and its fine, the led goes the other way tho with the positive leg on the left intead of the right and the right on the left as the circuit runs the other way on that switch. also try keep the button and cog questions to the thread dedicated to them. cheers
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74265

Old 3rd April 2007, 21:31   #191
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

sorry bud i posted in the wrong one mate

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2007, 21:56   #192
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
sorry bud i posted in the wrong one mate
no worries mate jsut easyer if its all in same section so it stops others asking same question

Old 10th April 2007, 20:19   #193
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

will be trying this tomorrow, my led's came last week and i cant believe how small they are
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2007, 22:54   #194
Simonp
Super Moderator

Just got mine, there so small (this should be fun) hopefully going to have a go at the weekend
Old 15th April 2007, 08:32   #195
Simonp
Super Moderator

Did mine yesterday.

Thanks Steve for the heater panel, will be doing that once i sort an led.
Old 15th April 2007, 09:08   #196
coldo1987
Established Member

Car(s): Golf mk4
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
coldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant futurecoldo1987 has a brilliant future

good job simon looking good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojobunbun View Post
yeh ok, when i was a little jojo, i just used to eat the pastry and chuck the sausage...now i'm a big girl i eat it all up! yes.. i eat the sausage...
coldo1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 20:30   #197
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue '02 Mk2 1.1
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to all

how many would i need to do my mk 1.1? like everything....

oh and struggling to find LEDs apart from this place:

link

These be ok?
Steve. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 21:09   #198
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Anyone fancy doing mine for me? Dials and the lot (heaters etc)

I will take you out for lunch too lol
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 21:21   #199
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

^^ you can take me out to luch anythime mate
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 21:21   #200
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
how many would i need to do my mk 1.1? like everything....

oh and struggling to find LEDs apart from this place:

link

These be ok?

the ones in the link should be the right ones but u should get it from a uk seller ideally, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x-BLUE-RED-...QQcmdZViewItem

you will need 34 iirc to do everything including all the warning lights