Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 21st May 2008, 13:06   #181
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

No sign of mine in the bank yet, ran out of petrol and thought I was saved but nope, no money there.. You've had my details PM'd to you and also text to you so there shouldn't really be a reason now. I don't like handing them out like that again and again..
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 13:14   #182
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 18:28   #183
duffy_89
Infrequent Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
duffy_89 is on a distinguished road

anyone heard from him today? still awaiting my money
duffy_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 22:51   #184
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

I've heard nothing, nor have I had anything. 1 day remaining..
Old 21st May 2008, 22:53   #185
kev999_VTR
Established Member

Car(s): RB Renaultsport clio 182
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
kev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to behold

Ive text him and he has refunded me my money. He just said to me that all those who are owed refunds, could you please text him as he cant get on the net.

Last edited by kev999_VTR; 21st May 2008 at 22:59. Reason: Adding more!
kev999_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 23:03   #186
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Yep, just text him and he said the same, he'll do them tomorrow and can we all text him details.
Old 21st May 2008, 23:42   #187
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Aye, he just text me again to say it will be going into my account tomorrow and to stress to other members to text him with your details. If you need his number PM me.

Night all and best of luck!
Old 22nd May 2008, 00:11   #188
nme224
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): citroen saxo vts mk1 , vw golf vr6 ,golf gti mk2 x
nme224 is on a distinguished road

he couldnt get on the net when i wanted a refund either sounds fishy to me
nme224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 00:20   #189
p-nut
Frequent Poster

Car(s): mk1 vts
p-nut will become famous soon enoughp-nut will become famous soon enough

here i'm in ireland, so what am i supposed to do? could someone pm me his number and i can try ringing him tomorrow
p-nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 10:07   #190
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-nut View Post
here i'm in ireland, so what am i supposed to do? could someone pm me his number and i can try ringing him tomorrow
PM'd you.
Old 22nd May 2008, 11:51   #191
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Still waiting.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 12:00   #192
p-nut
Frequent Poster

Car(s): mk1 vts
p-nut will become famous soon enoughp-nut will become famous soon enough

also still waiting...

lads he hasn't been online since the 20th
p-nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 12:27   #193
danzman1991
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Version Très Sportive
danzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team member

Guesswhat

I'm waiting too.
Old 22nd May 2008, 17:30   #194
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

Car(s): corsa 1.2 Saxo VTR
Tim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud of

still no money either
Tim_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 22:41   #195
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Text him today and got no reply... Well, the timelimit is up so i'm going to text him informing him and see what he does about it. It's not really on though. I'm sure he can get on the net somehow.
Old 22nd May 2008, 23:43   #196
nme224
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): citroen saxo vts mk1 , vw golf vr6 ,golf gti mk2 x
nme224 is on a distinguished road

you may not get a reply he is on pay as you go so he may not have credit that was one of the things he said to me tbh as well as his pc is broke using his sisters / brothers pc ?
nme224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 00:26   #197
RCD-Performance
Established Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!

Well i won my paypal case...lol....thats a fat lot of good.

I'll be ringing him tomorrow to inform him that as the deadline has not been met, legal proceedings will begin on Monday morning.
RCD-Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 00:53   #198
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

i have also recieved fuck all from this conman

i pm himed my address as he said he would be sending a bankers draft but nothing yet

someone need to take him to court.ill give a statement so he can be done for fraud if anyone wants
Old 23rd May 2008, 01:36   #199
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Been in contact will his ISP (BtBroadband), they asked me to send an email with details including his ip addresses etc which I did today. They got back to me to let me know they are now investigating. Police will also be contacted tomorrow as the deadline for refunds agreed by members was today, and he clearly has no intention of paying anyone back.
I'm sure he's been viewing this as a guest, my bet is that he'll suddenly re-appear tomorrow assuring you all that the money 'will be in by 12, I promise' etc etc
I'm more than happy to ban him permanently, although that will obviously mean that those who have received no money have only the option of court to get their money back?
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 01:45   #200
duffy_89
Infrequent Poster

duffy_89 is on a distinguished road

I dont think you should ban him just yet to be honest. Am i right in saying some of us have received refunds?
duffy_89 is offline   Reply With Quote