Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 5th November 2009, 22:23   #61
manc
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Pug 207
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
seems like plenty of interest here tbf, manc can you get in touch and find out some defo prices for a buy if 5 and ten as we have defo 5 and iterest for at least 5? this should ruleout alot of queries here as most will want to know prices before they commit?
On it pal, my things to do tommorow are: -

1. Confirm oversized variety are available for both LC & HC.
2. Confirm these kits are supplied with all appropriate stuff to fit OE rods.
3. Can he now confirm 5 off price as we have (dare I say it) confirmed 5

ManC
manc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 22:29   #62
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

sounds good to me mate, keep us posted, sleeps for the overtime need for said pistons now*
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 09:09   #63
manc
Established Member

manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Not had a reply back from Cituning re the better pricing for 5 off etc, wont chase them till next week.

Blackie could you change the title of this thread to: GROUP-BUY: Forged Wossner Pistons £450, i'm sure we will get more intrest that way

What are your thoughts to opening this group-buy up to 106owners and other appropriate forums?

Thanks.
Old 7th November 2009, 14:21   #64
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

how do you change thread titles lol, have wondered htis for a while, open it to whoever mate long as we can verify theyre genuine, the more the merrier lol
Old 7th November 2009, 14:49   #65
sexoturbs
Established Member

Car(s): saxo vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
sexoturbs is on a distinguished road

i sent a email to pug10ff yesterday about their forged pistons and rods, they messaged me back sayin they will call me on monday to have a chat about a group buy to see what discount they can offer on the amount of people in the buy.. i will try find out a price on just pistons and just rods on a group buy then a price on both together and will find out about what comes with them.
sexoturbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 16:01   #66
L16_vts
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2001 saxo vts 1993 vw polo
L16_vts is on a distinguished road

as said the more the better. think you should ask the 106 owners. could get 10 for defo and save a bit more.
L16_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 16:19   #67
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

good luck on 106oc i really doubt it
Old 7th November 2009, 19:58   #68
manc
Established Member

Quote:
how do you change thread titles lol, have wondered htis for a while, open it to whoever mate long as we can verify theyre genuine, the more the merrier lol
Hehe Blackie, there is a EDIT button on everyone of 'your' posts, this allows you to modify that post and it's title, do this on the 1st post and it'll all make sence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoturbs View Post
i sent a email to pug10ff yesterday about their forged pistons and rods, they messaged me back sayin they will call me on monday to have a chat about a group buy to see what discount they can offer on the amount of people in the buy.. i will try find out a price on just pistons and just rods on a group buy then a price on both together and will find out about what comes with them.
Cituning have spent alot of time & effort getting pricing for us and it will be very un-professional to all of a sudden say 'were looking else where now' not to say make me look like a right DICK!!!, as you know I have already spent alot of money with them not to say spent many hours on the phone to them asking how things work and there advise on matters, I personally WONT jeopardize this relationship if it does come to pass that Pug1off come up with a better price however I think it will be doubtful they will, my business with/without discount will be going to Cituning purely as a thankyou for all the time I (along with others) have spent on the phone with them, I hope you understand my position Sexoturb.

If and when this group-buy changes directions to Pug1off I think its only fair I give Cituning as much prior notice of this fact!!! I will then 'NOT' post here again and bid you fairwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by L16_vts View Post
as said the more the better. think you should ask the 106 owners. could get 10 for defo and save a bit more.
Once the title has been modified I will stick a post on 106owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_Bush View Post
good luck on 106oc i really doubt it
When I ran the Innovate LC-1 group-buy I got a few off 106owners, it may prove fruitful but its a gamble worth taking imho

ManC
Old 7th November 2009, 21:25   #69
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

sorted mate, fuck knows why thats never worked before as ive tried it numerous times but never had the option to change te title???? fuck it its on now, as for the buying we need to stick to one or the other we have details for the cituning buy basically sorted, so imo we should go with that as even if pug1off come up cheaper it will only be coppers as theres only so much you can do with a price.... end of the day if its not solidly on one thing ppl arent going to commit and its going to fuck up the buy?
Old 7th November 2009, 21:37   #70
L16_vts
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2001 saxo vts 1993 vw polo
L16_vts is on a distinguished road

agree blackie. we dont wana seem like were messing companies about for the sake off a few quid, this goin to be just a forged pistons group buy or rods too? or ata later date?
L16_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 21:41   #71
manc
Established Member

Quote:
sorted mate, fuck knows why thats never worked before as ive tried it numerous times but never had the option to change te title???? fuck it its on now, as for the buying we need to stick to one or the other we have details for the cituning buy basically sorted, so imo we should go with that as even if pug1off come up cheaper it will only be coppers as theres only so much you can do with a price.... end of the day if its not solidly on one thing ppl arent going to commit and its going to fuck up the buy?
You spelt pistons wrong LOL

My point exactly Blackie, there is only so much a item can be discounted by, you have to also look at what they offer in regards to support and what they have spent on research & design, I dont see a pug1off bespoke designed turbo manifold & downpipe... I'm not slating them btw I'm just trying to put myself in Cituning shoes, how I would react if a customer said he had 3 customers for him, sorted out a discounted price based on this and then say, well infact I was just pulling his plonker and I was taken them to pug1off.

ManC
Old 8th November 2009, 01:28   #72
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member

hey guys

Right, rad through the thread since my last post andthe 18th of december sounds good to me, £225 to one side this month and then im paid again on the 18th

So count me as a defo guys

Only way i will drop out is if something major happens before that time (like i loose my arms or something), which i doubt tbh

Also, defo need to find out if they come with everything to fit OE rods and if they come with rings, which i think is being asked next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2009, 01:35   #73
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

can 99% tell you they fit mate, direct replacement for the oe part, was quite sure before but this has been cleared before also, there another notch n the bed post, get this underway manc
Old 8th November 2009, 01:52   #74
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member

ahh right well i will want 100% confirmation first

But yea, im in lads

Going to be getting a diff VTR engine to build it up out the car, will be easier!
Quote:
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2009, 02:16   #75
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

had 1l ov glens m8 lol, looked a it (saying piton at first.. edited to pitons thinking that doesnt look right and left as was for the boxing lol, totally agree with the question at hand, not just about a buy, as its good discount from cituning themselves(were only going to get 5-10 diffrent at a push anywhere else), gotta think about the sax-p name aswell as our buy, we put business their way theyll be inclined to hlep us further as a community, we fuck them about thats a strike against the site9not going to hlep evry waster emailing with promise of a poss £1500 sale, theres always a bigger picture, and karl ill say 100% as i was sure but asked and ricky p confirmed so ill put both of us at stake for it, as said in a previous post most mods are direct replacement as all are "supposed" to be interchangeable this means better business as you wont in theory need the rods to run that promotes 1 product in favour of 2, glad your getting another lump mate, same as me, much easier this way, going for uprated bearing too?
Old 8th November 2009, 17:21   #76
sexoturbs
Established Member

oh sorry guys my fault didnt realy keep up to date with the thread and thought you was still looking around for prices.. so is it all done now? do you have your price and definate buyers?
Old 9th November 2009, 19:32   #77
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

at this particular buy is just for piston, i do want rods and will be looking into this but as of now the prices are ridiculous and many may not be able to afford both, by all means look into it as i and others probably will want them
Old 9th November 2009, 19:59   #78
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoturbs View Post
oh sorry guys my fault didnt realy keep up to date with the thread and thought you was still looking around for prices.. so is it all done now? do you have your price and definate buyers?
It's no one's fault m8

Its not done yet no, was expecting an email today with answers to a few questions but nothing has yet arrived, no definate pricing yet, we are hoping for a little further discount as the number of serious intrest has increased.

Have stuck a post on 106owners referance this group-buy, plenty of views but no replies as of yet...

ManC
Old 9th November 2009, 22:54   #79
sexoturbs
Established Member

ok sounds cool, wel as said before i would rather get these before i get my standalone. i will try keep up to date and if theirs a final price by 24th i can then let you no if im in or not but very interestead
Old 10th November 2009, 20:16   #80
manc
Established Member

Ok little update, answers to questions are listed below: -

1. Confirm oversized variety are available for both LC & HC. Yes oversized, LC & HC are available
2. Confirm these kits are supplied with all appropriate stuff to fit OE rods.Yes all required parts are provided allowing fitment to OE rods
3. Can he now confirm 5 off price as we have (dare I say it) confirmed 5 See PM

Eveyone that has expressed a definate intrest has been PM'd, I require a reply to the questions listed on the PM to confirm better pricing.
Blackie I make this definate list as: -

blackie_25k
saxo_89
daz_westcoast
sexoturbs
l16_vts
raunchz - maybe as per PM
profile_bmx
Rickyp-rpm
ManC
Millsy - 106owners

Last edited by manc; 10th November 2009 at 22:07.