Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 28th August 2007, 22:37   #41
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
No problem there at all

I may have just taken you the wrong way, but thats my opinion
I dont mind people having opinions and your very much intitled to it dude, its what life is all about. it would be one very boring place if everyone was a 'yes sir' rather than being a bit contraversial/disagreed.
Old 28th August 2007, 22:37   #42
Dan-Subtlem
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Series 1 Rallye
iTrader Score: 151 (99%)
Dan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team member

ryans my recommendation, he knows his stuff.

good bloke too.
Dan-Subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 22:38   #43
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

i'll watch this space then tbh
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:00   #44
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

as said really. ryan for me. and the end of the day he helps people no matter what. if it wasnt for him in here then the engine section wouldnt be what it is imo. same goes for pred and hessle, all of whom have put countless hours in to helping people for the good of the site. which basically what its all about
Old 28th August 2007, 23:04   #45
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

id like to also point out adsayer - inbetween spamming the fuck out of everything has some very relevant information on suspension geometry etc...

irc its his masters project. so theres a whole load of information to be gained from all users of this site.

aswell as more physics related stuff on gas speeds etc..

so another consideration imo.
Old 28th August 2007, 23:11   #46
CWD
Infrequent Poster

CWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of light

i'll voluntere myself. I've been here a few years now, and i have great presence felt all over the forum, its just not the same when im not logged on.

CWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:13   #47
CWD
Infrequent Poster

CWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of lightCWD is a glorious beacon of light

on a serious note - a mod doesnt have to be picked on "saxo knowledge" surely? isnt it about maintaining the smooth day to day running of the site, being able to sort out issues they are presented with...
CWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:17   #48
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWD View Post
on a serious note - a mod doesnt have to be picked on "saxo knowledge" surely? isnt it about maintaining the smooth day to day running of the site, being able to sort out issues they are presented with...
thats where i come in, ill mod the mods

Last edited by bullit; 28th August 2007 at 23:20.
bullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:28   #49
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWD View Post
for a general yes but for someone chosen is to not just mod but look after the technical sections then knowledge is needed. someones got to know whats works and what doesnt, what fits etc so false information isnt posted as much. etc. thus running smoother
Old 28th August 2007, 23:42   #50
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Charming car
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

Bullit replying to the same post twice, i like it.

I can understand the point of having someone who knows what they are doing moderating but is too much knowledge of a subject a good thing. Does it mean, say, that if someone asks a question and someone answer's it wrongly that the mod will come in, answer it, belittle the person who answered it wrong and then close it. I've always thought a mod is there to make sure the forum doesn't get out of hand?

I'd personally say people such as Adsayer, furioal, Pred are all quite level headed people on the forums. You don't really see them in the thick of a pointless e-argument.
Danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:45   #51
daisax
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Vtr Mk2
daisax is a jewel in the roughdaisax is a jewel in the roughdaisax is a jewel in the rough

Predator FTW!!(learnt the ftw saying now lol)
Anyways on a serious note, i do not kno anyone on this forum that first helped me besides predator. He is a helpful member, and as staff id say you would not be disapointed. He willl help anyone he can and is a source of countless information and has awesome how-to-guides. !!

** http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=102122 **UPDATE COMING SOON**
daisax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 23:45   #52
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danr View Post
Bullit replying to the same post twice, i like it.

I can understand the point of having someone who knows what they are doing moderating but is too much knowledge of a subject a good thing. Does it mean, say, that if someone asks a question and someone answer's it wrongly that the mod will come in, answer it, belittle the person who answered it wrong and then close it. I've always thought a mod is there to make sure the forum doesn't get out of hand?

I'd personally say people such as Adsayer, furioal, Pred are all quite level headed people on the forums. You don't really see them in the thick of a pointless e-argument.
why close a thread if youve corrected the information?
its no longer a discussion - which is what 95% of the threads are about.

the only threads that really need locking are the usual ebay shit ones, and ones which get repeated weekly.

thats tidying it up and making it run smoothly aswell as getting the correct information to the users required.
Old 29th August 2007, 00:22   #53
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!

I definatly think Ryan should be mod as i have said before..He knows an awful lot and since i have been speaking to him on MSN i have learned alot..Not just about cars but photography too..He's a very handy chap to have about and he is on here an awful lot aswell, which i think is a huge deciding factor into choosing a moderator..

This is also a reason why i would like to have a moderator position as i'm on here everyday, i know more than enough about saxo's, i have first hand experience with the modding side of things etc aswell..

Old 29th August 2007, 00:54   #54
Vinny_VSX
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): 57 plate C2 VTS & a saxo 1.4
Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!

Ryan does know his stuff. Very knowledgeable about saxo's and about camera's as well. But (no offence at all mate) I don't like his replies to some people. He can come accross as a bit arsey and some users might get a bit frustrated. I am sure he is a sound guy in person though and I will be probally eating my words after meeting him at traxs.

Anyways I have known James_Bristol for nearly a year and quite regulary hang out with him. He has tought me a lot about the saxo in general. Which has proven to be very handy. So your probally thinking, hmm I will be voting for James. But your wrong, as he owes me £2 ahahaha.

Ok enough mumbo jumbo. Hands up for Ryan to be mod and then hands up for James? You know the rest
Vinny_VSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 01:00   #55
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!

Cheers for the reply vince..Atleast someone thinks i am capable..LOL

Old 29th August 2007, 01:25   #56
PRICEY-VTS
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): jdm honda civic type-r
PRICEY-VTS has a spectacular aura aboutPRICEY-VTS has a spectacular aura aboutPRICEY-VTS has a spectacular aura about

a think simo should get the top 20 ppl for the job and then do a pole but only let ppl vote once though or they will be a bit of cheating going on ??? lol
Old 29th August 2007, 01:31   #57
daisax
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Vtr Mk2
daisax is a jewel in the roughdaisax is a jewel in the roughdaisax is a jewel in the rough

adsayer, pred, furioal top 3 candidates get a pole on for them

** http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=102122 **UPDATE COMING SOON**
daisax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 01:44   #58
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRICEYVTR View Post
a think simo should get the top 20 ppl for the job and then do a pole but only let ppl vote once though or they will be a bit of cheating going on ??? lol

which turns into a vote for your mate not who is actually capable for doing what is asked by the admin on the forum.
Old 29th August 2007, 07:45   #59
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Pred Gets My Vote
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 08:29   #60
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

i think it should be Hesslevtr if he still knocks about. Knows pretty much everything about everything.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote