Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st December 2008, 22:19   #1
mtpagey
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 Clio V6 #007 of 354
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
mtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the rough
Default progress thread : vts take two

a 99 plate vts for £1800
finally got some pictures today though it hasnt been cleaned yet in the middle of transferring most of the mods from my vtr/s then either going to strip that or try and fix it. not sure yet.

parked next on next door's drive, have taken off the "16v" and "VTS" door badges already

have changed the cap of the "big red button" (to a black one off my vtr) and have swapped the red oil fume filter for a blue one.

best bit...
As if you ran out your house in the snow for that thing. I don't think I'd even run out my house if I saw a fiver flying up my path!?

Last edited by mtpagey; 15th February 2009 at 20:46.
mtpagey is offline   Reply With Quote