Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 21st May 2009, 10:18   #1
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Tuna Can
iTrader Score: 11 (92%)
SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!
Default Youtube Audio

After some audio of a video on youtube... pref to turn it into mp3

I use to use a webase program but its shit, what do people use?

Cheers,
Sam
SamW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2009, 10:21   #2
hellonpluto
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo VTR '98
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
hellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud of

free flv converter has a tube downloader.

my advice is set the options on the left first before you add a link to the downloader.
hellonpluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2009, 10:24   #3
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

Cheers bud shall give it ago
Old 21st May 2009, 10:24   #4
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

http://www.aoamedia.com/download.htm

bottom one
Old 21st May 2009, 10:25   #5
hellonpluto
Saxperience Forum Bum

hellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud ofhellonpluto has much to be proud of

linkage

http://download.cnet.com/Free-FLV-Co...-10832044.html
Old 21st May 2009, 10:46   #6
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Cheers people
Old 21st May 2009, 11:05   #7
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Arghhh, i just want the audio not the video and i cant seem to get it as an mp3 player
Old 21st May 2009, 12:37   #8
gd16
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): S/c VT!?
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
gd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud ofgd16 has much to be proud of

I know you said program, but i've used http://www.vconversion.com/ before and the quality is pretty good. Allows you to convert to several different formats.
gd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:13   #9
hellonpluto
Saxperience Forum Bum

also there is www.zamzar.com ; this defo does mp3