Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 16th May 2009, 19:18   #1
Saxo-Will
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): VTSSSS
Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!
Default Sony Ericsson C905 Wifi issue

Just got my contract upgrade (Vodafone) from Phones4u and it doesnt seem to want to connect to any wifi. I've tried my house, mates house and a local wifi spot. It just comes up with the message "could not connect to router" or something like that.

I read online that the wifi antenna's are rubbish and you can only connect with 5 bar signal strength (while is like sitting right next to the router)~

Anyone else had this problem? If its that common and doesn't get sorted i think i'll be getting a different phone, if so anyone suggest an alternative? with same goodies (decent cam, wifi blah blah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D--R--E--W View Post
I crack one off under the covers and see how long it takes for the smell to evaporate to my nostrils, sometimes it smells good enough to eat
Saxo-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 21:51   #2
lukowski14
Frequent Poster
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): '62 polar w/b DS3
lukowski14 is on a distinguished road

i just tried mine, just now and it worked straight away, connected to my home network easy

i've had the phone for a few months now btw
lukowski14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 20:18   #3
Saxo-Will
Saxperience Forum Bum

Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!

seems like its just my phone then, cheers. better take her back this week then

Quote:
I crack one off under the covers and see how long it takes for the smell to evaporate to my nostrils, sometimes it smells good enough to eat
Old 17th May 2009, 21:09   #4
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 206 Quicksilver
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Shellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant future

My boyfriend works for Carphone, he says do a software upgrade. Through your Computer! Then if it doesn't work, you can get an exchange within 28 days. With it being faulty!
Old 17th May 2009, 21:20   #5
Mr_X
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!

i just did ths on my c905, does it mean i can now search the internet and stuff for free?

also what does it mean when you get the H ?
Old 17th May 2009, 22:04   #6
lukowski14
Frequent Poster
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): '62 polar w/b DS3
lukowski14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo-Will View Post
seems like its just my phone then, cheers. better take her back this week then
i have heard of this thing before tho, and thinking about it, i did give it an update through my laptop a while back, maybe it was broke before that ? lol

anyway try that
lukowski14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 22:26   #7
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra 204bhp
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

Wifi worked great on mine.. shame about the few common faults though, sound breakages, and power faults.. so i got a new samsung today
evans1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 23:18   #8
Saxo-Will
Saxperience Forum Bum

Yea i done the update, as my camera went faulty on my old phone and they suggested doing that and worked fine after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evans1089 View Post
Wifi worked great on mine.. shame about the few common faults though, sound breakages, and power faults.. so i got a new samsung today
Which samsung was that? It was between the C905 and the Tocco Ultra but chose C905 because of the wifi, but if its that much of a let down then i might try the Tocco

Quote: