Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 20th December 2008, 00:02   #1
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Launch of Saxperience E-Garage...

For quite some time we have been casually chatting about the launch of a garage system within the Saxperience Community. I have now looked into this in some detail and have found a supported system, which will continue to be developed as the forum develops.

The Saxperience E-Garage is available for ALL members to view, but only Premium Members can add their cars and details.

There are many, many features available within this system, many of which will require your help to setup properly. Myself and Graeme have setup all of the Saxo models available to choose from a drop down list. Other makes/models of cars can be added... or you can add/suggest them yourself.

Some features allow you to add new items directly, where as other features must be placed into a moderation queue for approval by a moderator.

Please start to populate the E-Garage with retailers, garages, manufacturers, etc... and begin to add products as modifications, such as Pipercross induction kit, Spax 40mm lowering springs, etc, etc.

Once you have a look at this system, you will see that it is very comprehensive and will allow us to compare many vehicle options.

If there are any queries, problems or suggestions for improvement, please post within this thread.

Please also remember that this is a developing system, which will take atleast a couple of weeks to get up and running properly.

Please also remember - DO NOT abuse this system. Abusers will be dealt with accordingly. If this system gets abused repeatedly, it WILL be removed.

To access the E-Garage, click the link towards the top left of the forum, next to the Blog button.

Enjoy...

Simo

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simo For This Useful Post:
Old 20th December 2008, 00:03   #2
Ben
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ecoboost
iTrader Score: 22 (100%)
Ben is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team member

Sounds like a very good idea Simo
Old 20th December 2008, 00:04   #3
VTEC-Saxo
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): White pug 106 1.6
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VTEC-Saxo is on a distinguished road

soundsa great idea
Old 20th December 2008, 00:09   #4
Sammy-Boy
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue Citroen Saxo 1.1 Mk2
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Sammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to beholdSammy-Boy is a splendid one to behold

Yer liking this idea mate !

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=148841
Old 20th December 2008, 01:13   #5
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra 204bhp
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

its awsum, i've nearrly finished modifying my car
Old 20th December 2008, 02:39   #6
Mattt-VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Vee-Tee-aar Mk 2
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!Mattt-VTR is as cool as a cucumber!

Just noticed this, should be good! Will be adding mine tomorow

Progress thread
Old 20th December 2008, 02:44   #7
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Its progressing well so far...

Please just remember to upload images smaller than 400kb and no greater than 800x600 pixels demensions. If you dont do this, the images wont upload and you'll be sat thre wondering why?

PLease also try to select modifications, garages, manufacturers, etc that already exist... and if they dont exist create them, but try to add proper details.

Please dont add things like me, myself, my mate, etc if you did a mod yourself. Ive edited these entries so there is a DIY field.

THe data you input has to be worthwhile, else its of no use to anyone. If this happens, I'll have to make it so that you can only choose items from drop down menus, which will be limiting for you guys.

Thanks
Simo

Quote:
Old 20th December 2008, 09:11   #8
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Sounds like a good idea will be cleaning mine this weekend for some new pics
Old 20th December 2008, 09:27   #9
jacko87
Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroën Saxo VTR (Black / Mk2 / VTS Wheels)
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
jacko87 is a glorious beacon of lightjacko87 is a glorious beacon of lightjacko87 is a glorious beacon of lightjacko87 is a glorious beacon of lightjacko87 is a glorious beacon of light

Coming on nicely, definately going to get a Premium membership after Christmas for myself
Old 20th December 2008, 10:44   #10
Simop
Administrator

For the two guys trying to add new models "Saxo" and "VTR" - these models have NOT been apprioved. Instead please select your model of Saxo from the drop down menu which includes all Saxo models.

Quote:
Old 20th December 2008, 11:34   #11
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

hmmm ill have to pop my motors in there then lol
oh really.....
Old 20th December 2008, 12:20   #12
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
For quite some time we have been casually chatting about the launch of a garage system within the Saxperience Community. I have now looked into this in some detail and have found a supported system, which will continue to be developed as the forum develops.

The Saxperience E-Garage is available for ALL members to view, but only Premium Members can add their cars and details.

There are many, many features available within this system, many of which will require your help to setup properly. Myself and Graeme have setup all of the Saxo models available to choose from a drop down list. Other makes/models of cars can be added... or you can add/suggest them yourself.

Some features allow you to add new items directly, where as other features must be placed into a moderation queue for approval by a moderator.

Please start to populate the E-Garage with retailers, garages, manufacturers, etc... and begin to add products as modifications, such as Pipercross induction kit, Spax 40mm lowering springs, etc, etc.

Once you have a look at this system, you will see that it is very comprehensive and will allow us to compare many vehicle options.

If there are any queries, problems or suggestions for improvement, please post within this thread.

Please also remember that this is a developing system, which will take atleast a couple of weeks to get up and running properly.

Please also remember - DO NOT abuse this system. Abusers will be dealt with accordingly. If this system gets abused repeatedly, it WILL be removed.

To access the E-Garage, click the link towards the top left of the forum, next to the Blog button.

Enjoy...

Simo
your a good man simo a good man.

About time though
Old 20th December 2008, 12:25   #13
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

Just had a quick look, lot of my stuff isnt on there so will add it all in later with proper details etc .
Scared to put the price in as al know how much i have spent
Old 20th December 2008, 12:58   #14
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore

evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Please dont add things like me, myself, my mate, etc if you did a mod yourself. Ive edited these entries so there is a DIY field.

Thanks
Simo
My bad! i didnt know what to do so i put those in! sorry !
Old 20th December 2008, 14:00   #15
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Seat Leon
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!

Added mine woop I like it Simo.

Can we link our garage to show other people? Or will they need to be a member to view it?
Old 20th December 2008, 14:03   #16
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHouston View Post
Added mine woop I like it Simo.

Can we link our garage to show other people? Or will they need to be a member to view it?
Ive set it so that anybody can view, but only prmium members can add items... so if you link to your mates, thats fine.

Its also included within your user profile... I'll setup some other quick links in postbit or something later.

Quote:
Old 20th December 2008, 14:22   #17
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Ive set it so that anybody can view, but only prmium members can add items... so if you link to your mates, thats fine.

Its also included within your user profile... I'll setup some other quick links in postbit or something later.
Sounds promising... there any chance of you to add an option of a video? so that you can relate it to your modification and 'how to fit' etc
Old 20th December 2008, 16:32   #18
Tim_W
Frequent Poster

Car(s): MK1 Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Please just remember to upload images smaller than 400kb and no greater than 800x600 pixels demensions. If you dont do this, the images wont upload and you'll be sat thre wondering why?
I spent about 10 min's doing just that until i came back here and found out what was wrong Is there anyway to add a pop up box that warns you your pictures are too big ?
All in all this is a great feature and i have allready spent a few hours playing about with it Thank you for setting it up for us

Tim
Old 20th December 2008, 16:42   #19
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

pics dont work for me, is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Old 20th December 2008, 17:56   #20
Aaron
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): ..............
iTrader Score: 32 (100%)
Aaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to behold

where did u get this idea from thennn
Closed Thread