Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th June 2009, 11:09   #1
-Dan-
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Millenium Falcon
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice
Default Kamracing Supersprint Fitting Kit

I've just fitted my supersprint with the fitting kit to the standard manifold, however I started it up today, and it's started blowing, and when I looked under the car it was dripping really small amounts of burnt petrol out of the join between the Mani and the Centre Section.

I've just realised I've still got 2 washers left over, the ones on the right hand corner right down at the bottom in that pic. They weren't on the original bolts so I didn't fit them, is this likely to be the problem why it's blowing? As the bolts are extremely tight on the fitting so it's not that they're loose.

Also what order should the parts be fitted onto the bolt If that makes sense?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
-Dan- is offline   Reply With Quote