Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 26th September 2014, 11:40   #1
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road
Default Pre Workout - What's best?

Been off pre-workouts now for a good few month as my tolerance was high and it was pointless. Having a bit of a supplement shopping day, and now my tolerance should have greatly reduced I may as well chuck in some pre-workout on my order.

Last pre-workout I used was Craze which I loved but is now banned obviously and I have run out of stock.

So any new pre-workouts worth a try or worth avoiding, Musclepharm still a safe bet with the newer versions or Arnold range?

I get good pumps and vascularity anyway my main concern is focus, due to come off cycle shortly so want to use pre-workout to kind of offset the mental negativity i'll have in my head.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 11:48   #2
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Car(s): Volkswagen Bora 170bhp
Ryancoyle is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, a pre-workout doe's nothing for me anymore as I've been taking them for so long. I physically cannot function in the gym without one now-of-day's which is a bad thing.

Few pre-workout's which I think are quite good:

Jack 3D
Mutant Noxx
Dorian yate's pre-workout
Super pump
NOXplode

Craze was the best shit on the market, pity it's been banned.
Ryancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 12:03   #3
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryancoyle View Post
Unfortunately, a pre-workout doe's nothing for me anymore as I've been taking them for so long. I physically cannot function in the gym without one now-of-day's which is a bad thing.

Few pre-workout's which I think are quite good:

Jack 3D
Mutant Noxx
Dorian yate's pre-workout
Super pump
NOXplode

Craze was the best shit on the market, pity it's been banned.
First week without pre-workout killed me but you get used to it, best to have a break from the stims and coffee now and then to make them worthwhile. I'll still only be using pre-workout 2 days a week to keep some form of tolerance!

Tried a lot of pre-workout such as Assault, Jack3D, super pump and NOXPLODE but I think my tolerance was high at the time and in comparison to craze I was seeing the difference in vascularity and pump but the mental focus wasn't the same, but it's going to be hard matching a pre-workout that contains Amphetamines .

All still good in their own way though, just not sure to play it safe and stick with what I know or take a risk if there is something out there that is 'potent' but not yet banned.

Old 26th September 2014, 12:14   #4
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

Heroin, I advise Heroin.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brettles1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 26th September 2014, 12:16   #5
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Car(s): Volkswagen Bora 170bhp
Ryancoyle is on a distinguished road

I would need to lay off them but I feel like shit in the gym if I don't have one. I have up'ed my carb's so I suppose I could stop pre-workout's for a while. I alway's have a cup of black coffee before the gym as well which doesn't help.

I've seen guy's mixing a can of Redbull with pre-workout's in my local gym. You could try that but I think it's a bit dodge. I'd be afraid encase my heart pop's.
Ryancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 12:39   #6
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
Heroin, I advise Heroin.
I'd mong out on that i'm sure.

Half tempted to make my own mix with a sprinkling of some class A drugs in there

Old 26th September 2014, 12:42   #7
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Muscle assault - Similar to Jack3d, just it's actually legal to buy over here
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 14:41   #8
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

I have a high stimulant tolerance and i couldnt use that craze shit. Made me feel sick lol. Ended up driving the wrong way to the gym the lot haha. I think ive still got some somewhere ill have a look.
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2014, 15:31   #9
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
Muscle assault - Similar to Jack3d, just it's actually legal to buy over here
Not use the latest version but rated their original stuff, just find some later versions are weaker or have ingredients removed that previously made all the difference.

May give them a try and see how i go.

L33h if you do, give me first dibs. Will buy it off you.

Old 26th September 2014, 18:31   #10
stinkycheese
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Pink Jazz
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
stinkycheese is on a distinguished road

2nd dibs on the CRAZE.
Old 27th September 2014, 19:21   #11
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Sorry lads, can't find it. Fook knows where that went.
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2014, 07:03   #12
deano_123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Range Rover Sport
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
deano_123 is on a distinguished road

AnaLfuryXXX3D

The vascularity of my lower abdomen veins was popping!

Old 28th September 2014, 08:46   #13
Boothy_UK
Banned

Car(s): a cunt for a eye
Boothy_UK is on a distinguished road

Crack/ MDMA
Boothy_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2014, 09:37   #14
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Got some warrior rage in the end as I had 20% discount when ordering warrior and bodybuilding warehouse supplements.

Had 1.5 scoops about 20mins before workout which is 1 serving probably need 2 scoops for full effect.

Felt motivated and tingly from the Beta Alanine, no euphoric amphetamine induced mental state though like I do with craze but just a little more appetite I look forward to the gym anyway but wanted to be there a touch more than usual.

All in all happy though, I honestly thought nothing of the pre-workout I felt normal once the tingles had gone after ten minutes or so, vascularity and pump where not much more noticeable than usual but it was just a push session, will see better how pumped/vascular I get on a pull session.

Broke through a bit of plateau I had though so can't complain at all, not sure if it's thanks to the pre-workout or if it gave me suitable placebo effects to push thru a mental block I had.

Normally bench 120kg / 265lbs for about 3 working sets of 6/7 reps after a few warmup sets.

But last night did 1 set of 10 followed by 2 sets of 8 reps so i'm happy with that as i've been stock at 6/7 reps.

Last edited by matt_vtr_15a; 30th September 2014 at 09:53.
Old 1st October 2014, 15:10   #15
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

the original jack3d is on ebay,

just look for the clever wording and price difference, itll say something like NOT ADVANCED OR MICRO

all the new ones are crap really, the only one that give me a boost was matrix rage 2.0 but im not sure if theyve changed it recently or not

im just using zero calories energy drinks PWO atm such as blue monster or rockstar fruit punch etc..
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2014, 15:16   #16
chompy
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Because racecar
chompy is on a distinguished road

So, is this stuff just basically speed?
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2014, 16:12   #17
Mickswan
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 2003 Icelandic Grey 16v VTR 1991 Daihatsu GTti
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Mickswan is on a distinguished road

Just the name Rage fills me with terror. alpha Matt plus rage = pain for someone!

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=452645
Mickswan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mickswan For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd October 2014, 08:28   #18
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Pull session on tuesday using 2 scoops, didn't even feel a thing. Pump no more substantial than usual either.. not massively impressed with this stuff tbh. Gonna have to double dose this bitch with 3 scoops. I'm down to 17 stone now as tidied my diet a little and been dropping body fat, but still likely need that bit more than the average to feel the benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickswan View Post
Just the name Rage fills me with terror. alpha Matt plus rage = pain for someone!
I'm a big softie really unless any gain rapists or these kind of people are in close proximity.

I go street fighter YO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnNYTMExApI

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy View Post
So, is this stuff just basically speed?
Pretty much for some, most reputable brans that have been on the shelves a while don't contain banned substances typically. But the ones that get removed from the shelves have usually been tested on (after they hit the shelves) and contain amphetamines.

Good Shit, unless your a professional in a certain sport and just assume a new product is fully legit and doesn't contain banned substances until you a fail a drug test. Maybe even in some cases for lads in the armed forces that like to train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0t13 View Post
the original jack3d is on ebay,

just look for the clever wording and price difference, itll say something like NOT ADVANCED OR MICRO

all the new ones are crap really, the only one that give me a boost was matrix rage 2.0 but im not sure if theyve changed it recently or not

im just using zero calories energy drinks PWO atm such as blue monster or rockstar fruit punch etc..
Have you use the 'original' jack3d thats now being sold on ebay? Be interesting to see if it's any good.

Old 31st October 2014, 15:11   #19
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
Pull session on tuesday using 2 scoops, didn't even feel a thing. Pump no more substantial than usual either.. not massively impressed with this stuff tbh. Gonna have to double dose this bitch with 3 scoops. I'm down to 17 stone now as tidied my diet a little and been dropping body fat, but still likely need that bit more than the average to feel the benefits.

I'm a big softie really unless any gain rapists or these kind of people are in close proximity.

I go street fighter YO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnNYTMExApI

Pretty much for some, most reputable brans that have been on the shelves a while don't contain banned substances typically. But the ones that get removed from the shelves have usually been tested on (after they hit the shelves) and contain amphetamines.

Good Shit, unless your a professional in a certain sport and just assume a new product is fully legit and doesn't contain banned substances until you a fail a drug test. Maybe even in some cases for lads in the armed forces that like to train.

Have you use the 'original' jack3d thats now being sold on ebay? Be interesting to see if it's any good.
itll be the same as what it used to be when legal here,

you can order it from canada as loads of stuff is legal there, not sure about import tax tho,

im tempted to order another original jack3d as it was awesome when i first used it

linkage:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Ja...item20ed239893

Last edited by b0t13; 31st October 2014 at 15:15.
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2014, 23:00   #20
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

thought bump this up, been using c4 explode and really good, finding it better than mp assault
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote