Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 18th April 2020, 14:24   #1
splash1

splash1 is on a distinguished road
Default Saxo body repair panels

Does anyone know if you can buy a rear sill repair panel for a 3-door Saxo?

The rear jacking point on the sill is fine but I'm after a piece between it and the arch.

I could plate it or try a scrapyard and cut a piece out, but was hoping for a panel - although there doesn't seem many panels available for Saxos.

Thanks in advance.
splash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2020, 14:29   #2
Tin_tin_1360

Tin_tin_1360 is on a distinguished road

I saw on a 106 and saxos facebook group a guy was making new panels exacrly to the way the factory make them.. Very tidy work from what I saw<br><br>Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk<br><br>
Tin_tin_1360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2020, 15:46   #3
stevo67
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Ex saxo owner.
stevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud of

The saxo shares a lot of body panels etc with the 106,try this site mate.https://www.106parts.com/exterior-chassis/
stevo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2020, 17:35   #4
splash1

splash1 is on a distinguished road

many thanks both of you
splash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2020, 21:11   #5
Tin_tin_1360

Tin_tin_1360 is on a distinguished road

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1176435505786335/?ref=share<br><br><br>Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk<br><br>
Tin_tin_1360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2020, 19:44   #6
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

outer sill you mean, at bottom of rear quarter? Id just bend some steel to shape. If its behind a kit it doesn't need to be pretty at all and if its not then its a difficult-to-see area and you shouldn't have to worry too much.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote