Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 23rd February 2012, 18:32   #181
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
Ok mate you will find out that i am actually right. If you went to return an item to a shop for instance after gettin home and finding it was faulty would you then proceed to demand a refund for the petrol cost and parking cost for example because you had to take it back? NO! This is the same principle.In any circumstance, not just this one, if your unhappy with an item it is returned at your expense.
Once paypal has decided in your favour, let me know and i can send you my correct address for you to return the bonnet at your expense.

Thankyou
ohhhh paypal must be wrong then, i suppose the guy i spoke to only works for them and deals with disputes every day

i WILL NOT be returning the bonnet "at my expense". you can transfer the postage fee's ontop of my money back if you want it back, its your terrible packaging and lying about condition that has caused it to get damaged in transit and me not wanting it.

none of this is my fault, so why should i be punished?

just refund my money for god's sake.
Old 23rd February 2012, 18:35   #182
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Car(s): Audi
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Tontsy is on a distinguished road

REFUND - full ammount
SCRAP - the bonnet.
Tontsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 18:38   #183
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
REFUND - full ammount
SCRAP - the bonnet.
this is the best idea ever!
Old 23rd February 2012, 18:48   #184
ha_x3
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Pug 106 :)
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
ha_x3 is on a distinguished road

omg this thread is still going..
just refund the op and arrange to pickup your bonnet ffs..
its not rocket science
Old 23rd February 2012, 18:48   #185
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mango cammed furio vts
iTrader Score: 20 (95%)
rich112 is on a distinguished road

And my refund please
rich112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:09   #186
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts
iTrader Score: -3 (0%)
skids_vts is on a distinguished road

rich112
Delboy

Since you have both decided to claim via paypal i will let paypal decide the outcome. This is inevitably going to take longer on your behalf but since you have both been unreasonable this is the only way i will do it now.

I offered rich112 a partial refund and i offered delboy a full refund minus the postage costs and to keep the bonnet, which they have both turned down. Everyone has seen this as it has been mentioned in the thread.I dont think this is unreasonable but considering your childish behaviour and from several other people in the thread this is the only option.

A few people will no doubt have something to say to this, but these issues have nothing to do with them and should refrain from commenting. The issue at hand is a personal issue and delboy should never had broadcasted it over a forum.

Last edited by skids_vts; 23rd February 2012 at 19:13.
skids_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:11   #187
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
rich112
Delboy

Since you have both decided to claim via paypal i will let paypal decide the outcome. This is inevitably going to take longer on your behalf but since you have both been unreasonable this is the only way i will do it now.

I offered rich112 a partial refund and i offered delboy a full refund minus the postage costs and to keep the bonnet. Everyone has seen this as it has been mentioned in the thread.I dont think this is unreasonable but considering your childish behaviour and from several other people in the thread this is the only option.
Your only delaying the inevitable outcome of you paying a full refund to both parties, why bother with all this time and hassle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:15   #188
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Quote:
rich112
Delboy

Since you have both decided to claim via paypal i will let paypal decide the outcome.* This is inevitably going to take longer on your behalf but since you have both been unreasonable** this is the only way i will do it now.
*two claims in such a small space of time... i dont think its going to swing your way is it.

**have they really?
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:21   #189
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
Your only delaying the inevitable outcome of you paying a full refund to both parties, why bother with all this time and hassle?
I want it to be dealt with through the correct procedure. They both made the decision of claiming through paypal instead of contacting me first. They have created hassle for themselves by doing so. I do have a say in the situation, which has not been heard in the thread. I have the money give back to them both no problem but they have created this problem for themselves, im not going to stand back and be walked over. Ok i might come across as a bit of a prick but put yourself in my position.

If you read the first page i already had a string of abuse before the bonnet even arrived, including from yourself.
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:24   #190
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
*two claims in such a small space of time... i dont think its going to swing your way is it.

**have they really?
I know the claims will no doubt go in their favour, 99% of the time it does go in the buyers.

Yes they have been unreasonable, like i just said i had a string of abuse and false accusations before the bonnet even arrived.
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:27   #191
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
I know the claims will no doubt go in their favour, 99% of the time it does go in the buyers.

Yes they have been unreasonable, like i just said i had a string of abuse and false accusations before the bonnet even arrived.
and you havnt returned the abuse?
i wouldnt say you are the innocent party here...
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:27   #192
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Thats because you cocked about when sending it off, you said next day when it actually took you 6 days (working days) hence why he thought you'd had him of his money. Or was at least leaning towards that way. Someone else was also awaiting a refund for whatever it was.

End of the day mate, you ain't helped yourself out at any point during all of this. If you where busy and didn't have time to send it next day then tell him and let him know! If i've ever sold something and said i'll send next day or whatever, if I don't manage to due to whatever I let them know. Keep them up-to-date throughout the whole process of it. And actually package shit properly and none of this happens!

Simple really.

Quote:
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:28   #193
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

ibtl..

End of the day, it looks like skidmarks has wrapped up a bonnet with his cock and taped it with his nutsacks..
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:34   #194
wassy78
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): saxo vts . honda hrv modified to the max
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
wassy78 is on a distinguished road

Hello what about little old me I need to buy more drugs
My Euro Hulk << clicky
Epic Hulk Build Photo's
wassy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:35   #195
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
and you havnt returned the abuse?
i wouldnt say you are the innocent party here...
Yes i did return it because quite frankly why should i stand for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
Thats because you cocked about when sending it off, you said next day when it actually took you 6 days (working days) hence why he thought you'd had him of his money. Or was at least leaning towards that way. Someone else was also awaiting a refund for whatever it was.

End of the day mate, you ain't helped yourself out at any point during all of this. If you where busy and didn't have time to send it next day then tell him and let him know! If i've ever sold something and said i'll send next day or whatever, if I don't manage to due to whatever I let them know. Keep them up-to-date throughout the whole process of it. And actually package shit properly and none of this happens!

Simple really.
I did actually keep the buyer updated every single day. Explained why it will be late and apologised for it.
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:40   #196
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
there is standing for it, then there is calling everyone who post in here a wanker or something.
you gave, just as good as you received and in return you now have a thumbs down reputation.

i wouldnt say anyone was being the "bigger" man in this thread in terms of behaviour or responsibility. everyone has been as bad as another.

but now there are 3 people saying you have mugged them off...it doesnt look good, from anyones point of view.
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:42   #197
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
I want it to be dealt with through the correct procedure. They both made the decision of claiming through paypal instead of contacting me first. They have created hassle for themselves by doing so. I do have a say in the situation, which has not been heard in the thread. I have the money give back to them both no problem but they have created this problem for themselves, im not going to stand back and be walked over. Ok i might come across as a bit of a prick but put yourself in my position.

If you read the first page i already had a string of abuse before the bonnet even arrived, including from yourself.
Quote:

Quote:
rich112
Delboy

I offered rich112 a partial refund and i offered delboy a full refund minus the postage costs and to keep the bonnet, which they have both turned down. Everyone has seen this as it has been mentioned in the thread.I dont think this is unreasonable but considering your childish behaviour and from several other people in the thread this is the only option.

A few people will no doubt have something to say to this, but these issues have nothing to do with them and should refrain from commenting. The issue at hand is a personal issue and delboy should never had broadcasted it over a forum.
you have got to be joking?

you are joking right?

i opened the claim like 2 hours after contacting you, i said you can refund my money or ill open a claim

you said you wont refund it, so i opened a claim

THAT SIMPLE

i want my full refund and nothing else, you can do what you want with the bonnet, i really dont care

string of abuse? are you a baby? SHIT. i didnt say 1 thing wrong to you, imagine if i said to YOU that id wrap a bonnet around your neck, by the sounds of things at that stage you would have committed.

man up, you sold something dodgy and i want my money back, stop making excuses, your getting me really angry now, refund my money!

you decided to make the claim longer, not me, you said to me you would refund me then you just escalated the claim, contradicting everything you already said. i want this over and done with - i will win the claim on paypal and get my money back, then scrap the bonnet if needs be but i am not spending my hard earned cash on delivering this dented bonnet back to you.

you can quote me on this

YOU ARE A LIAR

you say one thing then do another.

refund my money on paypal, then you can do what you like with the bonnet. i will store it here for however long you want before you can collect it or arrange a courier.

i have every right to post your scamming lies all over the forum, so no-one ever buys from you again as all you will do is fuck everyone about.

refund my money and Rich's, and wassy's
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:43   #198
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:

I did actually keep the buyer updated every single day. Explained why it will be late and apologised for it.

lies lies and wait, lies
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:46   #199
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

then give me some money too
The Following User Says Thank You to Tontsy For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd February 2012, 19:46   #200
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
lies lies and wait, lies
Thought as much

tbh skids I think your better off just not posting on here anymore. No-one respects you, no-one will buy anything from you so I think your best keep hush and keeping yourself to yourself and do this

Quote: