Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 5th June 2011, 19:05   #681
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

thats ridiculous.....ly awesome! fucking sweet that mate! Have you got a target weight in mind?

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_ For This Useful Post:
Old 5th June 2011, 19:12   #682
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mango Westcoast
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyoung View Post
thats ridiculous.....ly awesome! fucking sweet that mate! Have you got a target weight in mind?
Anything under 800kg would be nice, as with 200bhp that would give me 250bhp per ton

Need to get a bonnet done somewhere next

My 2015 Project thread ---> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...202333&page=45
jpsaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 19:16   #683
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Mii Toca/VW Polo Gti 6c 1.8 turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

I think with all that carbon you may have to wrap the bumpstrips as the black looks a lil out of place now.
hard_corejoeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 19:17   #684
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsaxo View Post
Anything under 800kg would be nice, as with 200bhp that would give me 250bhp per ton

Need to get a bonnet done somewhere next
That would be nice!!!!!!!

When you say get it done somewhere, does that mean you didn't just buy the boot? Did you get a mould n stuff done of it?!

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 21:16   #685
Simon0014
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 1962 Austin Mini, BMW 330ci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Simon0014 is on a distinguished road

I was gutted you didn't make it today, really looking forward to seeing it!!! What colour and shape xsi were you driving round the track?
Simon0014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 21:52   #686
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon0014 View Post
I was gutted you didn't make it today, really looking forward to seeing it!!! What colour and shape xsi were you driving round the track?
It was the s1 blue one with the black roof with black wheels, I only drove it in the morning (until the open pit finished @ 1:15) and according to form it was on 3 wheels through the first chicane every time haha!

I was gutted as well mate, whats even more annoying is its the first time ive been in the UK in june for 3 years, and it could be 2013 until im next in the UK for fcs

Jay - haha, nah I got the boot from bic @ streamline carbon, but no where makes the mark 1 saxo bonnet in CF so need to find somewhere or sort a group buy to make it worthwile to make the mould!

Joe - I know what you mean mate lol

My 2015 Project thread ---> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...202333&page=45

Last edited by jpsaxo; 5th June 2011 at 21:55.
Old 5th June 2011, 21:57   #687
unreal106
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 106 GTI
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
unreal106 is on a distinguished road

and drive it you did josh fuck me that car felt so planted and quick! that R26 wasnt getting away!
Old 5th June 2011, 22:22   #688
Simon0014
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 1962 Austin Mini, BMW 330ci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Simon0014 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsaxo View Post
It was the s1 blue one with the black roof with black wheels, I only drove it in the morning (until the open pit finished @ 1:15) and according to form it was on 3 wheels through the first chicane every time haha!

I was gutted as well mate, whats even more annoying is its the first time ive been in the UK in june for 3 years, and it could be 2013 until im next in the UK for fcs

Jay - haha, nah I got the boot from bic @ streamline carbon, but no where makes the mark 1 saxo bonnet in CF so need to find somewhere or sort a group buy to make it worthwile to make the mould!

Joe - I know what you mean mate lol
yeah i did see you then, i was thinking damn that guy is giving it his all in the 106 haha. Would have been sweet to see the mango go round!!!

Ahh man thats shit about the location thing. Hopefully you will be here next year and i'll have mine on the road by then At least try and blag the week off to come back haha
Simon0014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 22:40   #689
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon0014 View Post
yeah i did see you then, i was thinking damn that guy is giving it his all in the 106 haha. Would have been sweet to see the mango go round!!!

Ahh man thats shit about the location thing. Hopefully you will be here next year and i'll have mine on the road by then At least try and blag the week off to come back haha
haha i might have to, really enjoyed myself today tbh!

Yeah mango would have gone well around there considering it has another 60bhp and a better suspension set up compared to my brother xsi, it still goes pretty well for a 1.4 though doesnt it

Tom - Damn right, we were just clinging to it for a while then we started catching it i couldnt believe it haha

Old 5th June 2011, 23:30   #690
crisppug

Car(s): 106 gti s2
crisppug is on a distinguished road

josh i felt for you today i realy did,its crap when they break man

on the other hand was amazed how the xsi 1.4 went round.....yes the 20 min i went out we passed like 2 clios and almost kept up with another.

your driving is in pressive i need lessons kidda

tom-cheers for my laps also i realy enjoyed it,shame about the bearing but like you say at least you could get home.

cheers lads was a awsom day THANKYOU
crisppug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 16:14   #691
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisppug View Post
josh i felt for you today i realy did,its crap when they break man

on the other hand was amazed how the xsi 1.4 went round.....yes the 20 min i went out we passed like 2 clios and almost kept up with another.

your driving is in pressive i need lessons kidda

tom-cheers for my laps also i realy enjoyed it,shame about the bearing but like you say at least you could get home.

cheers lads was a awsom day THANKYOU
Yeah it's annoying when they break down but at least it didn't happen in Germany mate. And I still got to rape sam's xsi round track for a few hours so I enjoyed it, and glad you enjoyed the passenger ride mate

Old 6th June 2011, 17:50   #692
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

You guys are so lucky you and alexb. Somehow you've all managed to get your cars to the sort of level and power i've always wanted and its very annoying!

I will own a saxo/106 variant that will pants down rape the big boys in the next 5 years!

By that time you should all have your cars to about 1000bhp lol
Old 6th June 2011, 21:42   #693
piggy123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 XSi 1360cc
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
piggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to all

my car proved yesterday at FCS you dont need a powerful car to keep up and even pass the big boys..... anyone who passengered with me or josh will tell you driver abiltity is half the battle won.......

i think a cammed VTS with good brakes and suspension with a good driver would be as quick if not quicker than anything i saw out there all day..... except for colin and deans turbo saxo's they were insane!!!
Hyper twat with a beard lol
SO TRUE
piggy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 22:11   #694
unreal106
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 106 GTI
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
unreal106 is on a distinguished road

sam now we are talking your car felt so strong yesterday!
Old 6th June 2011, 22:11   #695
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

I vouch for sams comment (one above mine) everyone slates the 8v lumps but I didn't see many 16v's pull away yesterday unless bodied or cammed!

driver ability is half the battle won for sure. if you can drive and have a bigger power car then fair play tbh!
Old 6th June 2011, 22:12   #696
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hence my possible future play with a stock hatch spec saxo/106.

Old 6th June 2011, 22:15   #697
LEE_VTR1
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): RB RS 200
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
LEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team memberLEE_VTR1 is a well respected team member

pretty much what I based my suspension setup on haha! fucking flies
Old 6th June 2011, 22:17   #698
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

What suspension as a general rule do they run? I know the regs but don't know the rough specs of their cars. PM me if you can mate as jp may get an ass on lol
Old 6th June 2011, 23:11   #699
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

Chat away lads its cool....

Agree with Sam, even though bigger powered stuff pulled away down the straights i pulled most of that back in the infield anyway

And yeah, no point in having shit loads of power, if you cant make the most of it then your much better spending your money on driver tuition than on more and more shizzle for the car

The Following User Says Thank You to jpsaxo For This Useful Post:
Old 6th June 2011, 23:30   #700
dannygti
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 106 gti/ SEAT LCR
dannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team member

its really frustraiting when you see an awesome car driven by a tit... you see a lot of it on trackdays (especially car shows). as sams car shows.
even josh said at his last trackday hardly anything passed him.. imagine how quick these cars can be with a good driver and an awesome car lol.. hopefully josh can prove this even more so soon