Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 13th June 2015, 17:39   #21
Dany4494
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Civic EP2
Dany4494 is on a distinguished road

Ah I'm a 7up guy.
Dany4494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2015, 18:40   #22
deano_123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Range Rover Sport
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
deano_123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany4494 View Post
Coke..
Thanks for that utterly shit input
Old 13th June 2015, 19:27   #23
wullvfr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Audi a3 1.8sport,kawasaki zx9r c2,Yamaha R1 track
wullvfr is on a distinguished road

Just cycling for me.

I wasn't losing any weight through running and then my knee started giving me jip. So I started road cycling from the middle of February onwards and its been all good.
wullvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2015, 09:21   #24
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

At the minute for pre workout i'm using the following (not suggesting this by any means)

3 x pure ephedrine tablets.

4 x scoops of c4

4 x Nitric oxide tablets.

Pumps and vascularity are another level, sweating like a bitch but mental state doesn't seem much affected but i'm always up for the gym anyway.

Started training mornings with one of my friends who is competing in trained figure in 12 weeks so she is in her 4th week of prep and quite handy to hit morning sessions with.

Getting a fair few leg sessions in now but feel as though i'm recovering from sessions well.

Having to eat like an absolute horse now though. Put a nice bit of size on though.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2015, 22:16   #25
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

think id have a heart attack with that pre work out Matt, havent used a pre work out in ages

broke ribs when away, didnt heal properly and cracked them again coming up on a front squat, that was 5 weeks ago and just starting to train again now.
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2015, 09:43   #26
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
think id have a heart attack with that pre work out Matt, havent used a pre work out in ages

broke ribs when away, didnt heal properly and cracked them again coming up on a front squat, that was 5 weeks ago and just starting to train again now.
Ooohhh nasty!! How did you break them?

Yeah it is a potent pre workout, probably gonna cut them out again completely soon as I think there becoming a waste of money now with the tolerance I have to them.

Double Shoulders & Back session today for me, this morning was tolerable but the evening sesh is always a grueller after the morning. Overtraining over here.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2015, 09:53   #27
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

A lad at work gave me something to take before the gym, he sells them as a package for £1

3 efes
1 caffeine tablet
1 asprin

Couldnt get to sleep that night haha

Dont really take pre workouts like i said. Once I'm actually at the gym I'm motivated. It's actually getting there whats hard for me lol
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2015, 16:44   #28
PastyVTR
Regular Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): VTS
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
PastyVTR is on a distinguished road

I fell a bit the same as you Matt about the cellular c4; nothing special. Having used no xplode and muscle pharm assault previously, they both were more effective than c4.

As for routine, shoulder issues are meaning that I've dropped shoulders and chest for the time being, shame but needed to try and let it recover; it's a tendon issue I think. Did a 200kg deadlift last month and I've lost about 13kg since i began dieting at the end of last year which I'm happy about, having been a bit overweight for a while I've decided to lose some and then go on a cleaner bulk after the summer. Now at 86kg at 6"2.
PastyVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2015, 19:24   #29
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
Ooohhh nasty!! How did you break them?

Yeah it is a potent pre workout, probably gonna cut them out again completely soon as I think there becoming a waste of money now with the tolerance I have to them.

Double Shoulders & Back session today for me, this morning was tolerable but the evening sesh is always a grueller after the morning. Overtraining over here.
dropped a 42.5 dumbell doing chest press, had a spotter, was on about rep 8 not struggling but we were at sea, ship hit a wave and whole ship jerked, happened that quick couldnt do a thing, was nice!
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2015, 23:03   #30
hectic_saxo

Car(s): Saxo vtr 2003
hectic_saxo is on a distinguished road

Anyone up for A game of badminton lol ?
hectic_saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2015, 04:39   #31
wullvfr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Down to 11st 8lbs now, I was 13st 9lbs back in the middle of february.

I've upped my mileage from 50-100 miles per week to 150-200 with the occasional 200+ mile week.

Furthest ride thus far is 110.5 miles and best week is 256 miles.

My fitness levels have increased loads and my recovery rate is so much faster.
Old 2nd August 2015, 09:08   #32
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

You skinny motherfucker haha well done.

Ive had a week off the gym cos my training partners been on holiday. Beem drinkin every night n eatin loads. Loved it haha
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2015, 18:48   #33
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

im just over a stone down with literally minimal excercise and behaving really poorly at weekends. Work is dying down again so hopefully ill get out to pounding the streets. Cancelled the gym membership as its not getting used and wont be for the foreseeable future.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2015, 18:31   #34
wullvfr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

I'm now @ 11st 3lbs,I'm looking forward to seeing sub 11st. I thought I'd never manage that but its looking likely.

Best miles in a week now up to 310 and I'm easily managing 250 miles per week,longest cycle is now @ 113.9 miles which I did yesterday,the next personal best I'm trying to beat is miles in a month which is currently @ 794 but I'm wanting to do at least 1000 miles this month which is an average of 32+ Per day and I'm currently @ 37.2 miles per day so its looking good.

I'm going to take it easy next month,back it off a bit but next year I fancy upping it and maybe trying a few proper endurance feats,I fancy doing lejog or jogle,and a 24hr event.

One thing I will do before the year is out is try and cycle for 12hrs,regardless of stops etc,I just want to cycle from say 6am to 6pm and see what mileage I can manage.