Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat... > Requests
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Requests If you'd like someone to 'shop' you an image, make a polite request within this forum.

Old 1st February 2010, 17:36   #1
adam19
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Clio 182
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
adam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to behold
Default Red front badge

wanna change my dimma grille back to standard and just wondered if anyone could put a standard grille on and spray my front badge red and the rest of the grille black to match my car if possible thanks Adam19

Old 9th February 2010, 22:02   #2
vtr_dan
Regular Poster

Car(s): Now: 2008 Audi TT Then: 2003 Saxo VTR
vtr_dan is on a distinguished road

Thought id have a crack at it. Sorry about the angle, it's quite hard 2 find a good picture of a grill lol

vtr_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vtr_dan For This Useful Post:
Old 11th February 2010, 17:49   #3
adam19
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Clio 182
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
adam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Boi View Post
Thought id have a crack at it. Sorry about the angle, it's quite hard 2 find a good picture of a grill lol

does look sweet, yeah does look like awkward angel to do lol, il see if i got any better pictures mate, thanks for you help