Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 27th May 2012, 02:43   #21
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
McGuire86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DusheR View Post
When did I say they wasn't? He wasn't saying why start at a young age, was just slating starting them in general.
I wasn't saying it in reference to his post.. Was referring to you saying people stay natural because they're scared of what people may think of them or they can't source it.

I could give a fuck what people think of me lifting, I get accused of being on steroids quite a few times so even if I was it wouldn't make any difference to me lol. Plus I could get it if I wanted to

Just prefer to stay natural at the moment, less hassle and I'm enjoying making good gains in both size and strength. However I believe I'm coming to the end of my natural potential now, or close anyway so I may well choose to do a cycle in the autumn.
Old 27th May 2012, 03:47   #22
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

That's what makes me laugh about ppl who "stay natural"

Not pointing at you btw McGuire,

Everyone who stays natural doesn do that, you stay natural then all you do is eat,

Fact is most "natural" users, pump full of diff sups aimed at doing exactly what gear does, with worse results, more cost, and chances are worse risks to your health

No one sais gear is good for you, but it is in many ways, and anyone who's tried it will have already seen this in some form(clearing of skin, better joint feel, relief from pains etc etc etc), many of the sups ppl take these days have less research on them then basic gear, so fuck knows what your eating

Your Not staying natural, as chances are a lot of it is gear anyway, branded before a drug test and disappears to a new name soon after, only thing is your unaware so you got no pct or anything else lined up

It's exactly as Dusher sais tbf, don't want the stigma of the name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2012, 10:45   #23
666saxo666
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
666saxo666 is on a distinguished road

This argument has obviously been done to death. I agree that smashin loads of supps is the same as juice pretty much. And i dont no why anyone does that either. All i have is a protein shake basically which is like a cheap chicken dinner.(if i could afford a chicken dinner after gym everytime i would do that instead) . I couldnt be doing with puttin all that crap in your body. It can be done natural and it is like cheatin i dont care what anyone says hence why its banned in competition, its widely accepted that anyone doin juice is cheatin.
Yes and you are also right that i 100% dont want the stigma of bein on the juice. Natural looks alot better than juice results also i you can tell the difference easy.
666saxo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2012, 21:31   #24
Dizzy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): A4 2.0 TFSI Sline
Dizzy is on a distinguished road

All steroids are is a synthetic copy of a hormone already present in your body, or a synthetic compound to accelerate processes in your body. They are nothing like suppliments at all, and while were at it, a protein shake is nothing like a chicken dinner.

How you can say suppliments arent tested is beyond me, the only thing on the shelves that can be called a 'legal' steroid are pro hormones. Protein, carbohydrates, amino acids, no2 products, stimulants and pre workouts are all derived from natural sources in controlled environments. Dont spout shit like that without the knowledge to back it up.

Also, you aren't cheating if the only person competing with you is yourself....
Old 27th May 2012, 23:06   #25
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

[quote=Dizzy;5967384]All steroids are is a synthetic copy of a hormone already present in your body, or a synthetic compound to accelerate processes in your body. They are nothing like suppliments at all, and while were at it, a protein shake is nothing like a chicken dinner.

How you can say suppliments arent tested is beyond me, the only thing on the shelves that can be called a 'legal' steroid are pro hormones. Protein, carbohydrates, amino acids, no2 products, stimulants and pre workouts are all derived from natural sources in controlled environments. Dont spout shit like that without the knowledge to back it up.

Also, you aren't cheating if the only person competing with you is yourself....[.

At which point I'd I say sups were like gear? I said a lot of the "sups" ppl take are gear, that's why they get banned once they've been tested!

All products need testing at some point, they only get a yay or nay after this, just because it's in the shelf doesn't mean it's legal, and just because it's legal doesn't mean it's good for you, what about all the legal highs and many other bollox floating about, fuck your head right up but they're still allowed to sell them

And your telling me every product on the shelf has years of detailed professional research on them? Like steroids have had? Do they fuck!! That's why they pop up, get banned then disappear once a proper test had been done!! Who's to say mixing two ingredients in a product which is totally legal won't fuck you up years down the line.. Not enough research on many products and food stuff these days, untill they're proven to be dangerous nothing will ne done.

I never said every product either, That's why I said "a lot of".

Opium is a naturally occurring substance, as are many others, including loads of poisons! You saying they are also good for you because they aren't man made?

Im well aware of what gear is, I think it's you who needs to stop spouting shit tbh
Quote:

Last edited by blackie_2k5; 27th May 2012 at 23:17.
Old 27th May 2012, 23:19   #26
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

Or was that not aimed mostly at me? Lol (just read the other post)
Quote:
Old 29th May 2012, 21:48   #27
jamie8v
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): mk5 zetec s fiesta black
jamie8v is infamous around these partsjamie8v is infamous around these parts

lol at thread I fort they would be a few arguments .. Well as for sides have experienced none to bad. joints fell 100% better then when I started all ways had bad shoulders now they feel fine my lifts are shooting up and gaining about 1.5 kg ish a week

75.6kg

Black and white because I look like a lobster been enjoying the sun a bit much lol

Last edited by jamie8v; 29th May 2012 at 21:53.
jamie8v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2012, 20:52   #28
mikeygs
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): VTR 2001 blue
mikeygs is on a distinguished road

Got any side effects yet?
mikeygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2012, 07:36   #29
jamie8v
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): mk5 zetec s fiesta black
jamie8v is infamous around these partsjamie8v is infamous around these parts

been a bit snappy latley but puting that down to the hot weather and geting quite a bit off bloat but this could be off all the food im eating but skin is still clear ect..
Old 31st May 2012, 20:08   #30
mikeygs
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): VTR 2001 blue
mikeygs is on a distinguished road

My temper can be shit at times, so that worries me if I was to ever get on it.
mikeygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2012, 20:27   #31
CJMackin
Regular Poster

CJMackin is on a distinguished road

Looks like good progress anyhow

Do you fellas jab or pill it?

Its not something id consider due to other health issues, asking purely out of curiosity
CJMackin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 00:28   #32
Benji-Westcoast
Regular Poster

Car(s): Silver Westie, Posi VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Benji-Westcoast is on a distinguished road

gains are looking solid there fella keep at it...

Im actually planning a cycle myself at the moment, have sourced the gear but im having bother getting hold of the PCT (obviously dont want to start until ive got hold of this). Where do you get your Nolva and clomid from?
Benji-Westcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 00:55   #33
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
DusheR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji-Westcoast View Post
gains are looking solid there fella keep at it...

Im actually planning a cycle myself at the moment, have sourced the gear but im having bother getting hold of the PCT (obviously dont want to start until ive got hold of this). Where do you get your Nolva and clomid from?
Some cheeky mutha fucka sells it on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PCT-clomid...item4ab81b3c00

hahaha madness. 3 week under dosed pct for 50quid? Seems quite a few are buying too! Idiots.
Old 1st June 2012, 01:03   #34
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
DusheR is on a distinguished road

wow theres actually loads on ebay. Did not know that
Old 1st June 2012, 01:51   #35
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
McGuire86 is on a distinguished road

Thought ebay clamped down on that. I remember about 5 years ago people were selling dbol on there lol, I know a man who would buy it and sell it on for more
Old 14th December 2013, 13:48   #36
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

wow what a bump haha
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2013, 13:50   #37
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

PS. The only thing thats stopping me from jumping on the gear is ive got a bad temper to start with so id end up being a dick lol
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote