Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 18th November 2007, 21:53   #1
keithm_007
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): 106 Quiksilver
iTrader Score: 5 (86%)
keithm_007 will become famous soon enoughkeithm_007 will become famous soon enough
Default Looking for the best contract on an N95

Max Cost Per Month - £30
No handset cost.

Anyone know the best deal? Carphone warehouse have one on O2 for £30 per month, best ive seen so far.
keithm_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2007, 21:59   #2
keithm_007
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

keithm_007 will become famous soon enoughkeithm_007 will become famous soon enough

anyone? rep available if u can save me some money
Old 18th November 2007, 22:02   #3
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

what n95 you after? the 8gb one? or the standard one?

iv got the 8gb one and its ace im on a £25 a month with unlimted mins and txts anytime anywhere and free net and mobile tv but thats on my staff deal from vodafone
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2007, 22:03   #4
keithm_007
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

so wot cud vodaphone do for me? the standard one will do me.
Old 18th November 2007, 22:05   #5
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

you can get the 8gb one for free on vodafone and get 750 anytime mins with unlimited txts for £40 a month
Old 18th November 2007, 22:07   #6
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

or you can get the old silver one for free and get 300 anytime mins and 500 txts for £30 a month

do you txt or call more?
Old 18th November 2007, 22:08   #7
sampotter
Regular Poster

Car(s): Icelandic Furio
sampotter will become famous soon enough

I want the 8gb too but can only afford 30 a month
Wish vodafone offered same as 02
Old 18th November 2007, 22:09   #8
keithm_007
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

text, u got a link for that £30 one?
Old 18th November 2007, 22:10   #9
bark
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): 172 Cup
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!

Only thing I can suggest is go into a place like phones 4 u, let them pitch you sit you down etc

Fill in the question sheet, give real details etc, they'll try and put you either on a very high priced tariff with the phone for free, or a low tariff with paying for the phone, but be stubborn with them!

They'll give you a pitch for insurance, agree to it then cancel it when you leave the store, basically agree'in with it at point of sale will give them a broader margin to negioate with you!

Get them to write everything down for you on a plain piece of paper, ask to take it home, they won't let you and file it away. Come home pm me with what they say and i'll see if I can tell you where they're heading!

They'll try their hardest to keep you there, so either hold out til the end where they throw money your way etc or leave them hangin then pop in!

But be nice and go back and speak to the same sales person you did originally, least you can do for ripping their eye balls out!

Like I said PM me and i'll help as best I can!
bark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2007, 22:36   #10
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm_007 View Post
text, u got a link for that £30 one?
just go on www.vodafone.co.uk and select the phone you want then the price plan dude

i wouldnt advise going through phones4U either mate they will just rip you off as with the carphonewarehouse iv worked for both and know what there like trust me
Old 18th November 2007, 22:38   #11
bark
Established Member
North East Region Member

bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!bark is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
just go on www.vodafone.co.uk and select the phone you want then the price plan dude

i wouldnt advise going through phones4U either mate they will just rip you off as with the carphonewarehouse iv worked for both and know what there like trust me

Lmao same here, hence me tryin to get him as much as he can! Which P4U you work at?
Old 18th November 2007, 22:40   #12
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bark View Post
Lmao same here, hence me tryin to get him as much as he can! Which P4U you work at?
was over the phones in warrington wasnt there long because i got offerd the job at carphone lol

work for vodafone now and its miles better
Old 18th November 2007, 22:44   #13
bark
Established Member
North East Region Member

All mobiles, sales and ripping peoples kegs around their ankles! lol