Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

View Poll Results: Unlock "GOD WE ROCK" in the premium section
Yes - GOD WE ROCK 14 48.28%
No. I know i rock and thats enough for me 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24th May 2007, 22:13   #21
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Spam isn't acceptable, regardless of what section it's in. The reason the thread has lasted as long as it has was due to the fact we wanted to see if it would increase the number of people using the premium section to start threads, but it hasn't. It's just been in that one thread.
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 23:32   #22
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
Spam isn't acceptable, regardless of what section it's in. The reason the thread has lasted as long as it has was due to the fact we wanted to see if it would increase the number of people using the premium section to start threads, but it hasn't. It's just been in that one thread.
honestly, i wanted the thread to make non-premiums wonder what was there.
and as a result sign up.

If you want more people to post in there then just say. theres not enough in theforums that justifys people upgrading to premium

i only upgraded for the guides.
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 10:47   #23
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Simo has posted in the premium section quite a few times to try and encourage people to post in there but with no real result.

We have also looked to see if there was any increase in premium memberships since the start fo the thread but noting noticeable (as far as I'm aware).

Most people upgrade for the guides and discounts rather than the extra forum tbh.
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 11:06   #24
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrem View Post
honestly, i wanted the thread to make non-premiums wonder what was there.
and as a result sign up.

If you want more people to post in there then just say. theres not enough in theforums that justifys people upgrading to premium

i only upgraded for the guides.
please expand on that, what would you like to see as part of your membership on the forum itself?

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 19:06   #25
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

non premium dont see what goes on in there anyways, therefor your reason for the thread to be reopened isnt justifiable (new word?) in my opinion
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 20:03   #26
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

tbh i think the premium members chat should be in with the general section as i always think its the newbies bit if you catch my drift

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 22:32   #27
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

It was almost as gay as rem himself... :o
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2007, 11:14   #28
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
please expand on that, what would you like to see as part of your membership on the forum itself?
Well on other forums premiums are up there in the clouds compared to non members.

I think non members should have no access to picture signatures
I think they should get intelaced advertising between threads

All in all. i think theres should be more stuff like this that means upgradeing is actually worth it not just to be given access to un-used "premium" chat
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote