Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 19th April 2007, 20:51   #1
SeanVTR
Regular Poster
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1st. Pug 106 Current. Saxo vtr
SeanVTR has a spectacular aura aboutSeanVTR has a spectacular aura aboutSeanVTR has a spectacular aura about
Default battlefield 2

anybody play it online on here? if so wots ya nicks ill look out ?

My Progress Thread !
SeanVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 20:55   #2
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Used to have it but PC was only just at minimum spec so took 15 minutes to load a map.

I've got BF2:MC for the 360 though
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 21:04   #3
SeanVTR
Regular Poster

SeanVTR has a spectacular aura aboutSeanVTR has a spectacular aura aboutSeanVTR has a spectacular aura about

whats it like on a cosole never played it on it tbh dont supose it can be to much different ?

My Progress Thread !
Old 19th April 2007, 21:32   #4
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Not as good as the PC version, but then I've always preferred a mouse and keyboard over joypad. You just have so much more control with a mouse. It's not a bad game though, you get all the same kinda classes that you get on the PC version, huge maps, vehicles etc.
Old 19th April 2007, 22:08   #5
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR, 2000 model.
mizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the rough

I fucking hate BF2 with a passion! grrrrrrrrr
Old 20th April 2007, 02:26   #6
SeanVTR
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
Not as good as the PC version, but then I've always preferred a mouse and keyboard over joypad. You just have so much more control with a mouse. It's not a bad game though, you get all the same kinda classes that you get on the PC version, huge maps, vehicles etc.
yeah carnt beat mouse n keyboard lol agreed !

My Progress Thread !
Old 20th April 2007, 02:28   #7
SeanVTR
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizmizzyme View Post
I fucking hate BF2 with a passion! grrrrrrrrr
thats what the girlfriend says to lol, coincedence ?

My Progress Thread !
Old 20th April 2007, 10:24   #8
RootDogg
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Astra G 2001 1.6 16v
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
RootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud of

Yeah FPS's have to be on the PC many just don't work on consoles

I used to play it, still got the pc somewhere around my room, I like the game but it was SOOOOOOOO buggy when it first came out I never really caught on with it..

COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE FTW
Old 20th April 2007, 10:27   #9
Richmt11
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6 VTR
Richmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of light

I got BF2 never really caught on with me either. Couldnt even give it away at the car boot last week.

Always played CS since 1.3
Im still a fan of 1.6 over source tbh, but then ive never really played scource since release, alot better?
Old 20th April 2007, 11:39   #10
RootDogg
Established Member

RootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmt11 View Post
I got BF2 never really caught on with me either. Couldnt even give it away at the car boot last week.

Always played CS since 1.3
Im still a fan of 1.6 over source tbh, but then ive never really played scource since release, alot better?

In some ways yes, My gaming started with cs 1.5 then because of pc issues I didn't play much, Got a nice pc just before css was released..

I prefer it but not its becoming a bit gay with the crap they are adding to it like adverts and the market thing, its not like cs should be

But there are still noobs on it that don't know what rates are and how to use them so its still the same at heart!
Old 20th April 2007, 12:45   #11
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Source is definetly better than the original one, but then DoD: Source is better than Counter Strike IMO.

I stopped playing CS because people kept bitching about my rates, but when ever you ask anyone how to change them you get called a noob and kicked off the server...great help. Being a n00b r0x0rz
Old 20th April 2007, 14:14   #12
RootDogg
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
Source is definetly better than the original one, but then DoD: Source is better than Counter Strike IMO.

I stopped playing CS because people kept bitching about my rates, but when ever you ask anyone how to change them you get called a noob and kicked off the server...great help. Being a n00b r0x0rz
I like DOD Source as well, CSS is a game where you have to have a few mates on the server because if you ain't working as a team your not going to win the game.. and DOD I can play without having to know a few people in order to work as a team

I'm normally on GTFO servers on DOD source if your play alot , Names RootDogg
Old 21st April 2007, 04:01   #13
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

i own at CSS, but dont know much about rates. Explain.
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2007, 09:00   #14
Richmt11
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6 VTR
Richmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of lightRichmt11 is a glorious beacon of light

Rates are the speed at which data is transferred from the server to yourself and yourself ot the server.

Depending on your internet connection, depends how high you can have them. I cant tell you how to change htem on source cos tbh i dont know how to get the console open =/
Old 21st April 2007, 09:45   #15
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

I used to PWN at CSS, was in a clan that was in the top 10 in the UK and used to co-run cssnation with a few massive names in the game. Havn't played it since November 2005 though, but when I did it was awesome and great fun.

I used to have my rates at 20000/101/101 - if you have anything below 80 replacing the 101's you'd most likely be kicked from a server if they knew what they were doing.

I was an AWP whore, but towards the end of my sprint I got awesome with the M4 and AK, I was like the guy from purepwnage. Haha.

Battlefield 2 is also great, but I do prefer Battlefield 2142, closer maps for harder action, but you have to be quick on your feet, most maps your in the action from the start. Love it, but currently just playing an RTS, may go back to BF2142 soon though.
dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2007, 18:32   #16
RootDogg
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
I used to PWN at CSS, was in a clan that was in the top 10 in the UK and used to co-run cssnation with a few massive names in the game. Havn't played it since November 2005 though, but when I did it was awesome and great fun.

I used to have my rates at 20000/101/101 - if you have anything below 80 replacing the 101's you'd most likely be kicked from a server if they knew what they were doing.

I was an AWP whore, but towards the end of my sprint I got awesome with the M4 and AK, I was like the guy from purepwnage. Haha.

Battlefield 2 is also great, but I do prefer Battlefield 2142, closer maps for harder action, but you have to be quick on your feet, most maps your in the action from the start. Love it, but currently just playing an RTS, may go back to BF2142 soon though.

BOOM HEAD SHOT! lol

I went to i28 and that is when I stopped being hardcore at gaming, I was a clanner but could never get away from the clan I was in, We were good but had our on/off times which was the down side.

I was the caller also a m4/ak person, could never use the awp but in DOD i'm the sex with the snipers

Get a game sometime with you guys
Old 21st April 2007, 18:42   #17
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR, 2000 model.
mizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanVTR View Post
thats what the girlfriend says to lol, coincedence ?
Yep haha, i bought it my ex,...hmm maybe thats why he's my ex haha!
Old 21st April 2007, 19:19   #18
tom187
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mark Two 1.1i
iTrader Score: 4 (83%)
tom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to all

Yeah got ittt

whiteboy#gw
tom187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2007, 23:21   #19
vtr2007
Established Member

Car(s): 2002 Renault Clio 16v
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
vtr2007 will become famous soon enoughvtr2007 will become famous soon enough

ive got it and ive got 1942 as well
nickname puntodriver
vtr2007 is offline   Reply With Quote