Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 8th March 2008, 01:52   #1
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold
Default My Portfolio website..

hey all,
Thought i'd post up my portfolio website for you guys to have a look at. See what you all think etc.

Just done my 'showreel' which is at the bottom of the first page have a looksie!

Hope you like and letme know of any errors or mistakes that you see! Smile

It's not 100% done still few more bits to do to layout and finishing touches! but you get the jist of it.

Thanks

http://www.rackmire.co.uk
x
Old 8th March 2008, 06:28   #2
vidal
Established Member

vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!vidal is absolutely fabulous!

Looks nice, doesn't validate though.

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...kmire.co.uk%2F

V.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupps View Post
Vidal i love you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat_Vts View Post
sometimes i dont like you being a know it all
vidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2008, 12:10   #3
RootDogg
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Astra G 2001 1.6 16v
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
RootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud ofRootDogg has much to be proud of

Very nice!

Imo maybe it needs to be centred to the page?

And it doesn't work in IE6, well mine anyway, instantly directs me to a quicktime file

but works fine it firefox3 beta 3
Old 8th March 2008, 12:51   #4
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

It just crashed in firefox, and IE for me!
dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2008, 17:00   #5
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm thanks guys! i will look into the IE thing somethings not right will check it over. might be somethign with Css and behaviours.

As for validation... not got that far and i probs wont really just to show my current works not the website itself.
Validation is just a way of labeling your content for people with disabilities (mainly) etc. so when they use read out programs and brail stuff they know what they are looking at.
Of which people its designed for im not aiming my market towards!
Thanks for comments and tetsing! usefull!