Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Mobile Phones / Devices

Old 6th June 2014, 12:39   #1
Dany4494
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Civic EP2
Dany4494 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone on contract with EE ?

Thinking of getting a contract at weekend just wondering is anyone with EE they any good ?
Dany4494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 12:43   #2
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

Yes and yes.

The problem I get is that my 4G limit doesn't go far as the kids keep feeding off it on their iPads if the internet at the house goes down.

Last edited by Brettles1986; 6th June 2014 at 14:34.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 13:42   #3
chompy
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Because racecar
chompy is on a distinguished road

Yes and they're OK. Had some issues with my DD when it was first set up and took ages to get sorted, but since then it's been fine.
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 15:29   #4
Jizanthapus
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Jizanthapus is on a distinguished road

I am and I can't really fault them so far. I get really good signal in 90% of places.

Only thing is, if you go for 4G then you can't alter your contract to a cheaper one. So bear in mind you'll be paying that price for the full thing.
Jizanthapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 19:45   #5
Dany4494
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Cheers for info think ill get my contact with EE.
Old 6th June 2014, 19:46   #6
Dany4494
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Im not sure if 10gb of 4g will be enuf.
Old 6th June 2014, 20:10   #7
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

how not? you dont use more with it being 4g, just loads faster

i have 3gb and never get anywhere near it
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 20:26   #8
Jizanthapus
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Jizanthapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany4494 View Post
Im not sure if 10gb of 4g will be enuf.
10gb will be plently! I get 6gb and sometimes use all of it when its really quiet at work. But 10gb would take a lot of doing!!
Jizanthapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 22:27   #9
Dany4494
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Its all good then.
Old 6th June 2014, 22:42   #10
Mickswan
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 2003 Icelandic Grey 16v VTR 1991 Daihatsu GTti
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Mickswan is on a distinguished road

I had 3gb of data and burner through it, got 10 now and it's more than enough.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=452645
Mickswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2014, 13:36   #11
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

EE is the worst network I have ever used. I would avoid it and any of it subsidiaries. There are so many reason I hate them.

There apparently o so great coverage was the worst I have ever used. It may say its better then O2 or Vodafone but for me it was far from true. My house, My parents house, My work and my old work had no signal on EE. But on O2 there is great signal.

After signing the contract they put my bill up. I tried to cancel but just got told I could not and they said read your contract.

SPAM was a killer. All hours of the day and night I got SPAM adverts from them. After dozens of phone complaints, email complaints and even snail mail complaints. When I finally cancel the contract with them they still sent SPAM It took dozens of complaints to ICO and TPL before they finally stopped this

But the biggest pain was they had over charged me on my phone bill. It took dozens of phone calls for them to finally work out it was there mistake. They said they would refund the money but never did. I tried a few times to get it back but gave up in the end.

I also had unlimited home internet with them for a few days. They sold it to me as being totally unlimited with no restrictions. Great I thought until it was finally connect. For some reason I could not connect to my works computers any more. I call and nope EE block these services you cant do that. So as it was still in the cooling off period I said right I will cancel then. They refused. They legally can not refuse but they just did. I called back and the same happened again so I threatened to take it further. finally got through to a English guy who cancelled it for me.

All terrible service. But that's nothing compared to what happened to a few of my friends. Apparently EE had made a mistake on many peoples direct debits. In so the bills where not getting paid. Not the biggest problem you may think. But rather then getting hold of the people involved they black listed there credit and sent out debt collectors It even looks like there still doing it http://community.ee.co.uk/t5/My-Bill...ase/td-p/97982 There are countless similar cases EE really does have the worst customer service I have ever known.

EE also charge far to much. On EE you only get 100mb 500min and 500texts for £12.99, Its a little cheaper if you sighn up for a long contract but not by much. I get 1024mb 500min and unlimited texts for £10 on giffgaff now. Plus my out of bundle charges are only a fraction of EE prices. For example I call Poland for just 1p a minute. You can even get unlimited data for only £12 a month. All with no contract.

Its defiantly not just me as EE and its subsidiaries get by far and the way the most complaints http://eecomplaints.co.uk/

Last edited by AXracing; 23rd July 2014 at 16:09.
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AXracing For This Useful Post: