Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 15th February 2009, 12:42   #81
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I has pretty clio will do a lap later
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 13:32   #82
MJRallying
Established Member
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 205 GTI Rally Car, MK2 Saxo VTR...
MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

Penn - Keep trying dude!!
MJRallying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 14:54   #83
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Blimey. These are some good times. Has anyone altered their car at all? Put a LSD in or played about with the suspension?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 16:06   #84
MJRallying
Established Member

MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
Blimey. These are some good times. Has anyone altered their car at all? Put a LSD in or played about with the suspension?
Maybe
Old 15th February 2009, 16:30   #85
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

It's all within the rules...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 15th February 2009, 16:31   #86
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Looking forward to the first sub-9 post!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 15th February 2009, 16:32   #87
Mr_suv
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Hondaaaa
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!Mr_suv is absolutely fabulous!

ahhh il give this a bash! shortly!
Mr_suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 16:53   #88
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
Looking forward to the first sub-9 post!
Should be possible i did have a few moments with the 9:02 so im sure sub 9 mins could be on the cards!!
Old 15th February 2009, 18:18   #89
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

I still don't know half the corners. Only done a fews laps... When I get all leanred, I think I might get close.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 15th February 2009, 18:26   #90
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

wtf Mark,
dont quit the dayjob lol!

what you done to the sus!?!?
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 18:30   #91
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
wtf Mark,
dont quit the dayjob lol!

what you done to the sus!?!?
Haha all i done was fitted an LSD, alcon race brakes and i think a few mods here and there with either flywheel or clutch!!
Old 15th February 2009, 18:40   #92
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

But when you do that does it not change the level?
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2009, 18:53   #93
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jason- View Post
But when you do that does it not change the level?
You have to do certain bits to a degree if you get me, as some parts add weight so decreases your cars P.I then others increase its performance ie. handling, quicker revving through a lighter flywheel etc etc so in increase it again.

So all in all it will balance back out to the std 397.

Not saying what i done made a difference over a stock one tho to be fair as it would have been slightly heavier.....
Old 15th February 2009, 19:09   #94
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

I didn't bother fitting anything that reduced the PI, just changed anything that reduced the weight and fitted an LSD. I was going to go through all of the wheels to see if any of them reduced weight without adding to the PI but gave up after 2 makes

There is very little you can change setting wise.
Old 15th February 2009, 19:10   #95
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
I didn't bother fitting anything that reduced the PI, just changed anything that reduced the weight and fitted an LSD. I was going to go through all of the wheels to see if any of them reduced weight without adding to the PI but gave up after 2 makes

There is very little you can change setting wise.
Very true its all down to driver
Old 16th February 2009, 03:24   #96
dannyboycov1991
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 206 hdi
dannyboycov1991 is on a distinguished road

mine was 9;12 no mods atall , i just followed the ghost i used for my hotlap time, but then i lost it on the straight a clio trying to keep up with some big beasty chevvy camaro with a 7.0 engine quite hard lol
dannyboycov1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2009, 08:46   #97
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboycov1991 View Post
mine was 9;12 no mods atall , i just followed the ghost i used for my hotlap time, but then i lost it on the straight a clio trying to keep up with some big beasty chevvy camaro with a 7.0 engine quite hard lol
Haha true my hotlap time i couldnt even get anywhere near in the clio its a 1970's Chevelle (a scoreboard car for d class)
Old 16th February 2009, 09:18   #98
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

My latest effort.

I suck tbh:
Attached Thumbnails
15022009628.jpg  
Old 16th February 2009, 09:19   #99
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
My latest effort.

I suck tbh:
Its a hard track to do hotlap times on as its soooo long so therefore alot of time/chances to make big mistakes!!
Old 16th February 2009, 17:41   #100
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

I was actually quite impressed with my time considering i hardly ever play the game

We should do more of these with similar rules!