Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 27th June 2006, 17:21   #261
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxx
from the south west people ive spoken to they wont be......the fact is its always been clear this end of the country is hardly important hence every thing that happens always appears to be northern orientated
well we have oursalves organized up here maybe the new regional RMO's system will help to start lams in the south!!
(hopefully)!!!

ps remember that me and c8james are maybe coming to your meet at weston saxx we are not shy of travelling maybe the south can take note of the way things are run up here and starts something good down south!!!
Old 27th June 2006, 17:42   #262
c8james
Established Member

Car(s): Ram raiders roller, cosser init
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!
Smile

ps remember that me and c8james are maybe coming to your meet at weston saxx we are not shy of travelling maybe the south can take note of the way things are run up here and starts something good down south!!![/QUOTE]

Yep yorkshire on tour comeing to a meet near you soon. Birminham on sunday. Got to pick up my next car
Old 27th June 2006, 17:43   #263
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkvtr
well we have oursalves organized up here maybe the new regional RMO's system will help to start lams in the south!!
(hopefully)!!!

ps remember that me and c8james are maybe coming to your meet at weston saxx we are not shy of travelling maybe the south can take note of the way things are run up here and starts something good down south!!!
no offence but youve had all of what 4/5 meets up there 2 of which mike (southern member) organised?

we've had one a month see before xmas............but we dont have one per region we choose a central point and then we ALL travel

youve taken the point i made out of context....
Old 27th June 2006, 17:45   #264
c8james
Established Member

Car(s): Ram raiders roller, cosser init
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!

So here is a tought and before you ask i do have at least one a year. What happens if some one wants to organise a meet in another parts of uk.
Do they speak to there rmo about it and let them contact the rmo for that area??
Or do they contact the rmo for the area of the meet??
Old 27th June 2006, 17:50   #265
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

yeah mike has oranized alittle hotal side of yorks peeps with the locations, things to do ect ect....... alittle of both i wood say.

4/5 meets (in yorks)
2 north-east meets(tour)
2 north-west meets(tour)
1 notts meet(tour)
and we have bigger(tour)plans for future!!!

since feb for the yorks lads (most to all i will add) thats sum going like

Last edited by yorkie; 27th June 2006 at 18:00.
Old 27th June 2006, 17:53   #266
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8james
So here is a tought and before you ask i do have at least one a year. What happens if some one wants to organise a meet in another parts of uk.
Do they speak to there rmo about it and let them contact the rmo for that area??
Or do they contact the rmo for the area of the meet??
yeah they contact there RMO matey and give there ideas ect

like at the mo were in decusion with stevtr about a nw meet
Old 27th June 2006, 18:09   #267
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

mark the yorkshire meets have been going since september
Old 27th June 2006, 18:10   #268
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Saxx mike didnt orginise any meets he booked the hotel we all did the rest...
Old 27th June 2006, 18:15   #269
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

I don't know the area well enough
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

Old 27th June 2006, 18:16   #270
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
mark the yorkshire meets have been going since september
i know but thats a list sinse feb after my first meet!!!
Old 27th June 2006, 18:18   #271
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Leckie after this bolton abbey meet maybe you should organise a fun day out or something, go karting or paint balling. I reckon that would be a laugh.
Old 27th June 2006, 21:17   #272
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

Gee wizz what a pile of shit i just had to read, i believe a lot has been mis interpreted regarding these roles. I cant believe the child like manner in which some of you have spoken which makes me wonder your ages.

I dont particularly care who is an RMO or not - but i do believe at the end of the day the decision was made as a right one as it was what si and oz realised who could do the duties.

I wish good luck to all those who take part in this and i hope we all pull together. Saxo or Not!.
Old 27th June 2006, 22:08   #273
tgazvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): 250bhp zafira, corsa 1.2 and 172 cup
tgazvtr is on a distinguished road

thank you and very well said boe.
Old 27th June 2006, 22:12   #274
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

it is a nice bit of bollocks

some people dont like change but change in this case is good

it does make sense that the rmos do drive saxos as we are organising saxo meets

ve looked through the thread in premium members chat im i still cant see any bullies

yes leckies a cunt but hes no bully
Closed Thread