Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 4th January 2015, 17:33   #1
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk1 VTS, FF BG 182
SimpleJoee is on a distinguished road
Default First Cycles

Before anyone questions, this is genuinely about one of my mates doing this, I haven't been to the gym properly for about 5 or more months now.

So I've got one of these mates who claims they diet strictly, train flat out 7 days a week and don't seem to be making any gains. He then started asking around about gear use and what to take etc because he wants results now. FYI he's not competing or anything, so he is probably categorized as the generic person in that category just wanting to beef up to look good. Basically he's just finished his D-bol cycle (30mg a day for 4 weeks), to be fair he has blown up a bit, and now he's jumping onto the bigger stuff. He'll be starting 'Deca durabolan' 3200mg, 'test anantbate' 4000mg, 'nolvadex' and 'clomid'.

I haven't the faintest knowledge in steroids to be frank, and I know full well he doesn't either. He's basically got these products off someone he works with who takes gear, and has just completely taken his advice and stacked up. Just asking if this type of cycle is a good starter, or if it'll just fuck him up in the meantime. When I asked him about PCT a few weeks ago he had no clue what I was on about, just to point out...
SimpleJoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 17:45   #2
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Best thing he can do it do a shit load of research before taking them. There's loads of things to consider and if you don't do em properly he'll just losing all the muscle in a few month after stopping them and probably end up with bitch tits. Also dianabol is probably worse for you then the others as its taken orally and fucks up your liver.
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 18:11   #3
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33h View Post
Best thing he can do it do a shit load of research before taking them. There's loads of things to consider and if you don't do em properly he'll just losing all the muscle in a few month after stopping them and probably end up with bitch tits. Also dianabol is probably worse for you then the others as its taken orally and fucks up your liver.
I said to him to do that, think he has done a bit of looking up since to be fair to him, but the fact he's taken it all in by another lad around our age (early 20's) with piss all experience says a lot. I said to him about taking Milk Thistle before the dbol cycle just to be on the safe side (think I'm right in saying roughly 10 days prior to your cycle is a good base to start Milk+This?), but he said it was pointless because he's only taking 5mg tabs (x6 a day for 30mg dosage). Just be a shame to see him spend all that money and watch it disappear in a few months time. Surprisingly the dbol has also hardened him up, and he doesn't seem to be retaining much water either, found that a little odd, as far as I was aware dbol causes a bit of water retention doesn't it? Hence the bitch tits status'.
Old 8th January 2015, 18:27   #4
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Update.
He's finished the dbol cycle and has no intentions of taking the above mentioned stuff now because he doesn't want the side effects. He's now claiming to have upped his caloric intake to 3500 a day and I quote im smashing out the creatine etc now. Does anyone know roughly how much he would've forked out on that type of gear? He won't tell me so I'm presuming it's in the £200 or so range, he plans on just selling it on to someone.
Old 8th January 2015, 18:35   #5
deano_123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Range Rover Sport
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
deano_123 is on a distinguished road

Is he perma-tanned? Sounds like a typical bellend Geordie
Old 8th January 2015, 19:01   #6
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano_123 View Post
Is he perma-tanned? Sounds like a typical bellend Geordie
He does use the sun beds...
Old 8th January 2015, 19:17   #7
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJoee View Post
Update.
He's finished the dbol cycle and has no intentions of taking the above mentioned stuff now because he doesn't want the side effects. He's now claiming to have upped his caloric intake to 3500 a day and I quote im smashing out the creatine etc now. Does anyone know roughly how much he would've forked out on that type of gear? He won't tell me so I'm presuming it's in the £200 or so range, he plans on just selling it on to someone.
Ah well that's good if hes not taking em i suppose. 3500 calories a day is a little bit too much for me but still its up to him peoples bodies are different. Creatines fuck all like and proven to work lol. Nah not £200 probably about £60 without all the post cycle stuff. Ask him how much he paid and just sell it for that lol.

Deano's on the tanning jabs he loves them up his bum lol. I'm actually goin to get some sunbeds but that's cos I've got bad skin haha.
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2015, 07:59   #8
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJoee View Post
Update.

Sounds like soo many young lads around here who just do sus and deca or dbol with no pct. Blow up during cycle and then shrivel back down to prunes post cycle.

Price wise typically the following...

D-bol £25-30 a tub
Clomid £20-30 (dependent on pack size)
Nolva £20 a pack
Deca £90ish (for 3 vials)
Test Enanthate £60 (£30 a vial and sounds like he has bought two vials)

I have a price list from a source, I am not a source.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2015, 09:32   #9
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Car(s): Volkswagen Bora 170bhp
Ryancoyle is on a distinguished road

Doesn't want side effects yet fails to do research on side effects of D-bol.
Ryancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2015, 11:35   #10
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

sounds like a typical gear user in most gyms lol

its not a bad cycle but he needs to read what PCT is, otherwise hes going to lose alot of gains, although what he gains and ends up with will be more than someone natural could earn within a year hehe

price above are about right tbh, gear is actually cheaper than most gym supps and works very well, but research on it is needed first to make best use of it and avoid any side effects
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote