Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Newbies Forum...

Newbies Forum... This is a place for new members to pop in and say Hi... Don't be shy.

Old 1st January 2021, 22:46   #1
JonathanCarling

JonathanCarling is on a distinguished road
Default New Year, New Car, New Member

First time Saxo owner, a freebie from a family member who has owned it from new for 18 years - only 40k on the clock as well!<br><br>It's nothing impressive, colour definitely not my first choice and in comparison to cars I've owned the 1.1l engine doesn't set my world on fire but I'm just glad to have a car again!<br><br>Joining here to hopefully get some good tips and advice on some light modifications to maybe get a little more out of it performance-wise and some cosmetic improvements. <br><br>Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk<br><br>
JonathanCarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2021, 08:18   #2
Johnchen9691

Johnchen9691 is on a distinguished road

within the night time he reduce out the work, and went to bed early, that he could likely get up and beginbetimes next day; however he changed into saved all the hassle, for while he got up in the morning the work became completed equipped to his hand. speedy in got here consumers, who paid him handsomely for his gadgets, so that he provided leather-based-based sufficient for 4 pair greater.he reduce out the art work once more in a single day and placed it carried out in the morning, as before; and so it went on for some time: what turned into got organized in the midnight have become continually completed by manner of daybreak, and the best guy soon have become thriving and nicely off again.
how much do web designers make
Johnchen9691 is offline   Reply With Quote