Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 6th October 2009, 23:51   #1
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!
Default LG Renoir

Anyone got one?

How do you rate them?

Been offered one as a upgrade from my C902 on my contract...

8MP camera, and free web browsing...

Anyone know any faults with them?

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 00:18   #2
Shadowdemon
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Shadowdemon is on a distinguished road

Girlfriend had one, I Rekon there crap the touchscreen can be realy realy senistive one day (If you where taking a picture and touched the screen it would skip to trying to send it as mms) and the next can be the complete opposite.

The Ringtone Volume is ridiculous when you go to have a look at one play a ringtone its half as loud as any phone i've ever heard.

And last of all the keypay automatically locks its self when making calls Which takes the piss when your calling your phone network (Please press 1 for blah blah) where once you unlock it and go to type a number its locked again.

Seriously wouldn't recomend it !!

If you like Lg get this Clicky

Shadowdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 01:18   #3
boyleVTR
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTR 1.6
boyleVTR is on a distinguished road

i had one, they are useless when it comes to sound, as said the ringtone is weak and cant be heard clearly, the touchscreen is ok. but he thing with my one was that it kept freezing and turning itself off, i had it fixed 3 times by the carphonewarehouse and the 4th time i came back with the same problem, they couldnt do nothing about it so enede up giving me a complete different handset. overall i think the phone is shit simple as although the memory is great and the camera is good, the rest of the phone is shit
boyleVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 10:22   #4
Munzz
Regular Poster

Car(s): Ford Focus
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Munzz is on a distinguished road

Honestly mate, I wouldnt go there. Its so slow its unreal, If you press the message button on the home screen it takes a good 4 seconds for it all to be loaded. The camera is ace, the touchscreen isnt that bad and it does have random freezes now and again, but even so, just because its so slow, I would never buy one or an LG again.
Munzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 10:25   #5
SaxoLuverShane
Regular Poster

Car(s): VTR
SaxoLuverShane is on a distinguished road

My personal opinion is stay away from LG phones, had a viewty and a cookie... both would be described as... shite
SaxoLuverShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 11:28   #6
Newtz07
Established Member

Car(s): Mk4 Fezzy, Mango Westie, Fezzy Zetec y0!, Saxo VTR
Newtz07 is on a distinguished road

now for something completely different... *que Monty Python theme tune*

i like LG phones, i got the old viewty... and love it... its a good phone.

but if i was going to get a phone on contract i would go blackberry, them things are fucking unreal!
Newtz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 12:33   #7
Sparco_Tom
Saxperience Addict
Central Counties Region MemberCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Yeaaahh Fiesta
iTrader Score: 105 (96%)
Sparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really nice

ive been using one the last year, its been thrown about dropped etc still working.

menus are quite slow
touchscreen is abit hit and miss sometimes.
mine sometimes looses contact with my memory card wiping my background picture and ringtone etc.
its an old phone now and there are lots of far superior phones out now. cant wait to ditch this contract and jump onto o2 or orange(when it happens) with the iphone
Sparco_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 12:34   #8
Jorge-
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Jorge- is on a distinguished road

I have one, as above... its never broke on me.. but its slow.
Old 7th October 2009, 12:43   #9
Connor_scotland
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 4th Impreza of the year - 391bhp - Audi S4 Avant,
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Connor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team memberConnor_scotland is a well respected team member

I had a viewty it was good for about a week and the soudn was pish,camera was pish and the touchscreen was pish.

The one your talking about my mate has and always whines about it been slow and quiet.
Old 7th October 2009, 16:46   #10
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

i dont reallly mind about quiet, i always have em on silent anyway, and i dont bop down the road with music on, iv got it anyway, as i only had that or the nokia 6800 thing to choose from, and iv played on a mates nokia and it was gash, burned itself out when he had a video on for about 5 mins.

Pissed on with the mrs's Viewty and its pretty good... if its gash i can always sell it

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote