Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 6th February 2007, 17:09   #21
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

does the xbox 360 allow to browse the net and does it let you rip cds on to the harddrive or save pics, just wondered.

you right basic lauch title are mainly poo but some are good, as with the ps3 there are updates which you download, similar to the psp. at this point in time only a small about of the ps3's hardware is being used its no where near opperating at its full potential, this wont be for a while and a good few more updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.
Jungle_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2007, 17:13   #22
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

The origional xbox let you rip cds to the hard drive & listen to em during gameplay so i would imagine this one would too.

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2007, 17:14   #23
marv
Frequent Poster

marv will become famous soon enoughmarv will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle_Jim View Post
does the xbox 360 allow to browse the net and does it let you rip cds on to the harddrive or save pics, just wondered.
Not officially but if you have Media Center theres a plugin that allows you to browse through the xbox.
An yer you can rip cd's to the hardrive. Although i prefer just to stream mp3s from my pc to xbox. Quicker an saves space on the HD.
Old 6th February 2007, 17:24   #24
SAM33R
Established Member

Car(s): saxo vts 2003 *Dads*€nzo 15th APR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
SAM33R has a spectacular aura aboutSAM33R has a spectacular aura about

the 360 is the ps3 killer, i played the PS3 and the graphics aint as good as it has been hyped up to be
SAM33R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 12:19   #25
minxymears
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 99 Saxo VTR, 2002 VTS
minxymears is a jewel in the roughminxymears is a jewel in the roughminxymears is a jewel in the rough

i know a chief designer from ubisoft, last games he worked on were Ghost Recon and advanced Warfighter, and Splinter Cell Double Agent, hes got a PS3 over in the States and says he prefers his 360 because of the online gameplay.
Also, game developers are currently spendin more time on the 360 titles as opposed to the sony titles.....
minxymears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 12:26   #26
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

im going over my mates tonight to try his out.Theyve all said is really good.probs just aload of shit
Old 7th February 2007, 12:32   #27
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

hmmmm PS3
ive not playied one but would like to, i cant imagine it being THAT good, went from a N64 (goldeneye WOW what a game) to a gamecube then a ps2 (only for GT3) and now my 360, and have to say i love the 360. on the release date of the PS3 xbox are relesing halo 3 which will just make the ps3 a complete flop! cant see it really doing too much to the game market as it stands but until i play one myself i cant comment to much on the way it runs and gameplay!
Modified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 12:35   #28
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
on the release date of the PS3 xbox are relesing halo 3 which will just make the ps3 a complete flop!
I take it you mean the multiplayer beta test rather than the complete game?
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 12:35   #29
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

I'm going to buy a PS3 just for Gran Turismo HD. Has anyone watched the trailor for it??
Old 7th February 2007, 12:36   #30
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

My brother is blown away by the PS3 graphics. He seems blinded by the PS3 badge & thinks all the games hes played on it are the best graphical games in the world even though so far the graphics have been on par with my old dreamcast.

Hes fallen totally under the control of the brand logo.

As of yet, im still waiting to be impressed...

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2007, 12:37   #31
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
I take it you mean the multiplayer beta test rather than the complete game?
well the ps3 is due on the 23rd of march and halo 3 is out on the 30th of march!!!! already got halo3 on the pre order!!!
Old 7th February 2007, 12:39   #32
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

According to play.com its the 30th of April and amazon still have it set as November. Where did you see it for 30th of March?
Old 7th February 2007, 12:40   #33
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewham View Post
I'm going to buy a PS3 just for Gran Turismo HD. Has anyone watched the trailor for it??
Yeah the trailer looks amazing! Really want one of these, but ive not got a HD tv yet lol so i might just wait till the price comes down a bit
Old 7th February 2007, 12:42   #34
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

HD does make a difference, but i've got my 360 running through a regular TV and the graphics are still awesome on games like GoW. You still see all the detail in the armour and light hitting the metal causing different effects. I wouldn't let the fact you don't have HD put you off buying one.
Old 7th February 2007, 12:47   #35
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
According to play.com its the 30th of April and amazon still have it set as November. Where did you see it for 30th of March?
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/...9&title=halo_3

gameplay is where i order all my 360 stuff and dont seem to have ne issues with it

yeah i running my 360 on a HDTV and it looks great! oh love HD!
Old 7th February 2007, 12:55   #36
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Cool, I'll need to have a look when I get in.
Old 7th February 2007, 15:45   #37
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Theres a shop in Glasgow letting you reserve the PS3 for a £20 deposit, guaranteed you get it for the day it comes out. Final price is £465 (including £20 deposit) and thats with 1 game, renaissance or something. Dont know how many controllers you get with it, but its expensive anyway! Might just get a 360
Old 7th February 2007, 16:16   #38
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

yeah get a 360 they are really really good....trust me!
Old 7th February 2007, 16:17   #39
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

well i was going to...but just got the post in, and my tax is due for renewal this month, £175 ouch! bang goes the £200 i had saved up!
Old 7th February 2007, 16:22   #40
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

yeah mine came thru today for my old car i sold about 3 weeks ago.....think i should tell them again but i have sent all the docs to them the night i sold it!!!!!