Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 20th June 2011, 12:37   #21
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

too many people like that around, hence why I hand the money only when I see the goods. Got scammed a couple of times on ebay, not coming back for a third.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 13:09   #22
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

yep too many people who sell stuff on here take the money then think they can send stuff whenever they feel like it or in some well known cases not at all. Tis time for a serious overhaul of the selling rules on here methinks. Maybe some kinda points/suspension/ban system and some clear cut rules on sending times and misdescription of goods. I am not fucking about anymore if i pay and people dont send or its clearly not as described then its a Paypal dispute no questions from now on....
Tammy_VTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 14:33   #23
Mcwaffle
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): mk3 golf 1.4 VDUB!
iTrader Score: 14 (89%)
Mcwaffle is on a distinguished road

and say what to the police?
Mcwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 15:26   #24
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
How would you present a case to paypal if you had just bought from a random post in the For Sale section if the seller decided to edit or delete his post and say "i didn't describe them like that" whereas on Ebay the listing is there whether he likes it or not
;-)
Users can't delete threads on here only staff can. Posts which get edited the original post can be seen still by admin.

Quote:
Tis time for a serious overhaul of the selling rules on here methinks. Maybe some kinda points/suspension/ban system and some clear cut rules on sending times and misdescription of good
Rules are fine. Most people don't read them to cover themselves properly, It's up to them to protect themselves and mostly they don't.

We do ban people already, but what use is banning a member when there's 10 people owed money by them for instance and then no way of contacting the seller???

And we can't have a rule on sending times as believe it or not some people have lives/jobs which does mean it's not always possible to send items the next day, and often I see people clearly stating this.
Old 20th June 2011, 15:49   #25
Mcwaffle
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): mk3 golf 1.4 VDUB!
iTrader Score: 14 (89%)
Mcwaffle is on a distinguished road

well its been a month now.

i have a item which is completely useless and a dickhead refusing a refund
Mcwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2011, 15:52   #26
jw1325
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): NHB Civic TypeR
jw1325 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yep too many people who sell stuff on here take the money then think they can send stuff whenever they feel like it or in some well known cases not at all. Tis time for a serious overhaul of the selling rules on here methinks. Maybe some kinda points/suspension/ban system and some clear cut rules on sending times and misdescription of goods. I am not fucking about anymore if i pay and people dont send or its clearly not as described then its a Paypal dispute no questions from now on....
Like what?

'Sellers must personally travel to the potential buyers homes, within 2 hours of initial contact, and present the item for inspection on a silver platter

If buyer decided good are up to scratch, they can send the seller away while they get the money together. Seller MUST wait on buyer paying when they can be bothered, and must have the item sent, and a tracking number provided to the buyer within 15 minutes of payment.

If item is not received within 24 hours of the seller supposedly sending it (even in the case of bad weather / strikes/ weekends.) then seller will be raped in the arsehole with a rusty driveshaft and banned from Sax P forever.

Site users must also have 30,000 posts and have been a member for 6.23454 years to use the 'For Sale' forums'

Rules are FINE - when people read the bloody guidelines and do everything they can to cover their own arses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey_106 View Post
jw1325 owns my vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malky View Post
LOL, you are fucking amazing. I so wish you were my friend.
jw1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jw1325 For This Useful Post:
Old 12th July 2011, 14:35   #27
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

EZBZ's access to the forsale section is being taken away until he resolves any outstanding problems.

Can anyone affected by EZBZ note down what they've bought/sold and what the problem is.

Mcwaffle - £42 - ECU (i'm abit confused you say you haven't recieved the item but also say you tried sending it back to him which he refused, also stated you have an item which is useless), can you clear this up just so we understand better.

Wvtr - Two driveshafts haven't been recieved, the buyer is awaiting a refund.

Can anyone else with any issues please post them up here.

EZBZ, Now your access to the trading forums is going to be restricted, i'm guessing you'll finally take a look at this thread. Can you sort the above two issues out and we'll go from there.
Regardless of your side of the story a simple reply to these threads would have been the respectful thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho

Last edited by Paul; 13th July 2011 at 18:57.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 14:51   #28
Piggie
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): 16v Pug Quicksilver
Piggie is on a distinguished road

Why dont sellers provide addresses from now on so when things get out of hand like this the buyer or the police know where to go to receive the items? Surely its fair to ask for an address to earn the right to sell on here?

I know if i had lost out id want to sort it out face to face............ Cant be ignored that way!
Piggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 17:14   #29
kristel10589
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region Member

iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!kristel10589 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggie View Post
Why dont sellers provide addresses from now on so when things get out of hand like this the buyer or the police know where to go to receive the items? Surely its fair to ask for an address to earn the right to sell on here?

I know if i had lost out id want to sort it out face to face............ Cant be ignored that way!
Anyone can give a fake address if the seller. How to prove that there address is legit?
kristel10589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 19:44   #30
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggie View Post

Premium members get early access as they give information which can be handed to the police if people go that route.

However most don't do this, they pay via paypal gift, then whinge that it's the forums fault and expect staff to some how telepathically get them their money back.

There is No way which this forum can 100% protect people which is why we have a set of guidelines telling people how best THEY can protect themselves.
Old 13th July 2011, 19:04   #31
ezbz
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTR 306 D-turbo
iTrader Score: 7 (82%)
ezbz is on a distinguished road

wvtr- 7 attempts were made for delivery via dhl which is all recorded and tracked and you can see this on parcels2go website. i have also refunded him via paypal which i also have evidence of less the postage costs.

mc waffle- ecu was sent to you after 3 attempts it was finally signed for. which you still have i did advise if you return the item i will give you a full refund. due to you not wanting to return the item i can not refund you
Old 13th July 2011, 19:06   #32
Paulp
Super Moderator

Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

Thanks for replying EZBZ, do you have the tracking number for them two at hand? Just to back up your side of the story?

Once both buyers have replied hopefully we can close all of this, possibly delete it.
Quote:
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Old 13th July 2011, 19:19   #33
ezbz
Regular Poster

wvtr- jd0002267423549799 and jd0002267423549799

mcwaffle - ah055094311gb
Old 14th July 2011, 08:24   #34
ezbz
Regular Poster

i sent guy an iterm no one was home to sign for it to which i have proff from royal mail then as good will gesture i send another then one he get it he says he dose not wont it as pay pal rule s state buyer retuns iterm for rull refund if i have to ill post evidnec to back this up ?
Old 14th July 2011, 08:49   #35
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

So this is actually idiotic buyers?

You dont need to wait til proof is requested, post up all evidence you have in order to clear your name
Old 14th July 2011, 10:13   #36
Paulp
Super Moderator

As said above by Peter,

You can post up evidence yourself.

I've had a similar situation once, i found phoning them up and providing them tracking numbers sufficient. Try ringing them mate, didn't take me too long to get through either, the guy was very polite and understanding too!
Quote:
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Old 14th July 2011, 12:27   #37
tally2425
Established Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
tally2425 is on a distinguished road

Just for the record, I have ordered more than once from EZBZ and had great service so i cant complain
Old 14th July 2011, 13:31   #38
ezbz
Regular Poster

hi any one gose on to parcle 2 go .com types in both these track info this will verify that the drive shaft was posted out twice and sevral attemp to deliver where made by dhl to his requested address
Old 14th July 2011, 23:04   #39
ezbz
Regular Poster

my priority is to insure all that buyer from me get exactly wot they wont and ill do me best to get it these as quick as possible to prevent any delay all iterms are tracked and must be signed for on delivery this protec me the seller you you the buyer if you wish to return the iterm all you need do is send it back in e the same standrd i saent it you in and ill refund you for the iterm
Old 20th July 2011, 21:50   #40
Wvtr
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): '02 Vtr
iTrader Score: 0 (50%)
Wvtr is on a distinguished road

i havent been online in quite a while but let me say my part.

The first time EZBZ sent the package it was being delivered to the WRONG address, I dont know whos fault but i sent my correct address. Obviously I therefore couldnt get it.

Also, i told EZBZ to send via a differend courier, he agreed. He in fact did NOT send it with a different courier but sent it with the same one. I got in contact with Parcel2Go and requested that the parcel be kept at the depot for me to collect. Why they had bothered to deliver i dont know as i requested them not to. When I went to collect the parcel I was told it did not exist.

Further to this, EZBZ couldnt give a f*ck about it and ignored me entirely. I asked him countless times about a refund and never heard back. Only because he has had his selling priviliges taken away has he bothered to get in contact.

Lastly, he said he has refunded me. I have just checked my paypal account and searched past dates and I have received NO refund.

I have all pm's saved and can back up everything.
Wvtr is offline   Reply With Quote