Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 18th December 2013, 10:22   #21
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Just to throw my opinion in the ring here. I bought Beats Mixers. I still think i made the right choice.

I tried the Seinheherherejreasess HD25's and a pair of BOSE things and couple of others. To my ears and my music tastes the Mixers performed how I wanted.

A couple of points to add:

Beats since they have stopped working with Monster have had increasingly better reviews.
I got the Mixers for ~£180 duty free, I dont wear them outside of the house so were not a fashion accessory for me. In fact I dress like a fucking plum and have no fashion sense.
I have poor hearing and it may just be that the over emphasise on some frequencies on the beats just happen to suit my gash ears more than the others.

I am not in anyway saying the beats are "good" or better than any other far more well thought after brands. The beats suited my shitty ears and shitty music.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2013, 17:57   #22
CC06NBA
Established Member
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Black Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
CC06NBA is on a distinguished road

Ended up getting the sennheiser momentum around ear headphones for xmas and they are great! Cant take them off lol
Cheers for all the input guys.
Old 28th December 2013, 10:29   #23
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Best choice considering what you need them for tbh.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote