Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 21st March 2007, 11:22   #1
Davidp
Saxperience Addict
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!
Default Phones...

The missus wants a fairly decent phone, btu wants to stay Samsung...
Any ideas what the best one out is atm?
I've tried to get her to have the k800i like me but she won't have it...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 12:26   #2
mart1n
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Ford Fiesta 1.4 tdci, new corsa 1.2
mart1n has a spectacular aura aboutmart1n has a spectacular aura about

the samsung e900 is a good phone but you need to be careful with the screen becuase if you tap it to hard over a period of time then the screen will break. I currently have Sony Ericsson w850i which is one of the best phones out at the minute.
mart1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 16:19   #3
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

seen one samsung phone seen them all lol...
Old 21st March 2007, 16:26   #4
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

My advise would be to avoid Nokia at the moment. There aer too many software glitches with them right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 17:53   #5
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

I quite like the Samsung E900 - my missus's sister is selling one if your interested, it's only 2 weeks old.

Agree with Craig (Saxo180). I just got rid of my Nokia 6280 and went to a Nokia 6230i. Maybe old, but reliable.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 17:55   #6
milesg
Frequent Poster

milesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the rough

agree with saxo180 avoid nokia at all cost, i got a n73 6 months ago and i have had to send off for a new one 3 times, and they are still slow and unreliable, the best phone i ever owned was a samsung d500, had it for 18 months and it never let me down, great phone, so for that reason i would tell her to get a d900 if she can can, on pas as you go they are about £150 off phones4u.co.uk
my girlfriend had an e900, its a bit more of a girls phone than the d900 which she might like but the buttons are a bit annoying sumtimes
milesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 17:56   #7
woodsy
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk1 1998 silver saxo vts
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
woodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to behold

nokia N series are brilliant ... had 2 now and no problems 3.2 mega pixel camera too ... mrs has the nokia sport which works out how many calories she burns etc, good for the gym
Old 21st March 2007, 18:07   #8
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

nokia are really slow in the market at the moment, they phones arent particulary good, softwares shite and other companys eg. sony ericsson are getting better.

send me a PM i might be able to sort you out a decent deal
Old 21st March 2007, 19:56   #9
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Had one samsung. wont be having another. nothing but trouble.

phones get uglier as they get newer